Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST  (Read 149 times)
jerick06 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I always see the same topics but posted by different users. I wanna ask why you people are too lazy to backread or "search the topic first before you post" here in the forum? Is that hard? You're putting yourself in a harder situation. Some users might think that your a sig spammer for posting topics that the previously posted here.

Again, please search first the topic that you want to post here in the forum before posting it to avoid redundant threads.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

They are spammers, or alts. You can find that some of the posts about merit or activity are from posters who have been advising on these topics in earlier threads. It's the new way to chase upranking.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Some users might think that your a sig spammer for posting topics that the previously posted here.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I'm thinking the same about you right now.  Roll Eyes
Alone055

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Some users might think that your a sig spammer for posting topics that the previously posted here.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I'm thinking the same about you right now.  Roll Eyes

I'm just stating what I observe here in the forum....

See, the difference between a spammer and a simple poster is that they (spammers) state what is stated already before them, and that is what spamming is. Someone asks in the forum, "What is Bitcoin?". You see that question and you answer him saying "Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency.". Now when I visit that thread, and I again answer the question with "It is a currency which is not controlled by any authorities.". Tell me what is the difference between these two answers? Nothing, obviously. So what I posted there is a spam because I'm posting something that has already been posted, though with different wording. Just because my grammar is correct, or I'm on topic, it doesn't make my post constructive.
What I now stated is the basic thing to follow for not being a spammer. Take it as an advice.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I'm thinking the same about you right now.  Roll Eyes

Everything Jet Cash has been posting has been unique, sure he is active here he has every right to be as he was royally fucked by the system, check his activity he was what 4 weeks from legendary range and therefore had to make 500 merits to rank up. Also he tries to give merit away and help newbies, its not as if he isn't trying to help people

Thanks for the kind words, but I took his post as referring to the OP, rather than to me.

btw - What happened to the TMAN we know and love - you are starting to sound quite respectable. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Alone055

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I'm thinking the same about you right now.  Roll Eyes

Everything Jet Cash has been posting has been unique, sure he is active here he has every right to be as he was royally fucked by the system, check his activity he was what 4 weeks from legendary range and therefore had to make 500 merits to rank up. Also he tries to give merit away and help newbies, its not as if he isn't trying to help people

I took his post as referring to the OP, rather than to me.

Isn't that obvious?  Huh Because I quoted OP in my post, and that makes it clear that I was referring to his post when I said that.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Thanks for the kind words, but I took his post as referring to the OP, rather than to me.

btw - What happened to the TMAN we know and love - you are starting to sound quite respectable. Smiley

sorry fella, was reading that as a jibe at you. not with it today!

trying a different tactic... see if it works helping out the newbies again. I can keep pointing to my nice posts for a week, lets see if anyone seriously wants to take it up

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Out of curiosity, I consulted Uncle Google on this "SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST" site:bitcointalk.org

Search before you post? f**k that

Made me giggle anyway.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:33:42 PM by cabalism13

I always see the same topics but posted by different users. I wanna ask why you people are too lazy to backread or "search the topic first before you post" here in the forum? Is that hard? You're putting yourself in a harder situation. Some users might think that your a sig spammer for posting topics that the previously posted here.

Again, please search first the topic that you want to post here in the forum before posting it to avoid redundant threads.

Whatever you say, whatever you do, it doesn't make sense to them for they only know how to spam just to increase their own activities and posts.
Almost all of the higher ranks already tried speaking with them very nicely but nothing happened, they're just an annoying pests that keeps on bothering people here.
Change is impossible with this kind of people so dont bother to giving such words to them anymore because it wont work. Just have some fun from raising your accuracy from reporting those shits from this forum and someday they'll be gone.

Out of curiosity, I consulted Uncle Google on this "SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST" site:bitcointalk.org

Made me giggle anyway.

I don't know if I will laugh or something Smiley (maybe i'll laugh first hahaha)
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Made me giggle anyway.

Haha, The idea of this topic was already posted in 2013, but the problem at that time that the search function is broken, and surely the reason is to avoid any Kind of DDOS attacks. So the best thing to do is just type in GOOGLE: site:bitcointalk.org "type what you want to search"

Now, I tested the search function in the forum, it works perfectly too. People can do their research easily with these two above methods.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Haha, The idea of this topic was already posted in 2013, but the problem at that time that the search function is broken, and surely the reason is to avoid any Kind of DDOS attacks. So the best thing to do is just type in GOOGLE: site:bitcointalk.org "type what you want to search"

Now, I tested the search function in the forum, it works perfectly too. People can do their research easily with these two above methods.

I didn't know the search function here had been fixed as I got into the habit of doing it on Google so long ago and it works really well.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: