Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:36:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc game  (Read 193 times)
KIANA (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

When will they create  a btc game like Pokémon  Go .When you must go to places in your town to get btc or any crypto. I think it will be interesting.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

When will they create  a btc game like Pokémon  Go .When you must go to places in your town to get btc or any crypto. I think it will be interesting.
very good thinking, I think it would be very famous if the game was made. people will get to know crypto currency like bitcoin from the side of interest
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

I just remember this kind of topic before. It was when pokemon go was stil very popular and in trend. In this forum many users are talking about the possibility of integrating bitcoin with pokemon go but sadly a year has passed and it did not happen. Some games also who accepts bitcoin as mode of payment in exchange for their codes had stopped accepting btc.

With bitcoins value suffering from a 60% drop in value many are now thinking if it is safe to accept bitcoin anymore. Thus we must spread good news about bitcoin and combat those negative news about bitcoin. We can make bitcoin lively again if its value will climb up again.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Do pokemon go or any other game like it helps you EARN?
Bitcoin has value, like any other fiat currency it has value. Agreed there are certain apps which allow users to earn real money and spend it but that amount is not really high and there are some faucets which would love to pay you in bitcoin for playing certain games or doing a stated task. If ever there is a game launched which really helps in earning bitcoins, it would still take a long time to earn enough for a taco! Then there would be issues like the transaction fee. Better we look forward to smartphones that help MINING bitcoin and cryptos.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

It will be my favorit game!!
I ever play video games but it will be very interesting for me to try!
If someone knew games like that please replay me!
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Lol, that impossible happen. Bitcoin as what they have said is the most valuable digital money of all cryptocurrencies you could not easily to have it if you don't work hard like earning fiat you must have a decent job to have a big salary in fiat. Well, IF it happens I will not join here in the forum in many campaigns I must prefer to play just to have bitcoin than to work here in the forum. Grin Grin

xdureui

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

yeee.nice idea...will be fun
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Lol, that impossible happen. Bitcoin as what they have said is the most valuable digital money of all cryptocurrencies you could not easily to have it if you don't work hard like earning fiat you must have a decent job to have a big salary in fiat. Well, IF it happens I will not join here in the forum in many campaigns I must prefer to play just to have bitcoin than to work here in the forum. Grin Grin

Well you can always earn free BTC through faucets - although minute, you can use the same kind of thing with a game, 0.0000001 BTC per task or something - get people use to BTC and spread awareness.

I think the best app idea is one like the movie "Nerve", but people bet/earn BTC from completing their risks.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

I do not think that such a game will ever be created for the same reason, why in some countries Pokémon Go is banned. This game caused hundreds of accidents. People were so passionate about the game that they did not look at the road, fell from the bridges and under the cars. And this is in view of the fact that it was necessary to find a cartoon character. Imagine what will happen if people have a game with a much larger motive - bitcoin or other crypto-currencies. Many people may just go mad. I think this is an extremely dangerous idea.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

It will be interesting but what is the interest of those who will give you btc? Perhaps in the future there will be an opportunity to make such games but for this you need to create conditions for the circulation of bitcoins. Now it is difficult for us to earn bitcoins. We can only buy them for Fiat. This hinders the development of the entire bitcoin infrastructure.
ImPomy

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

This will be interesting if applied and many are glancing from children from adults to parents especially btc games can be loaded handpone.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Wow thats very nice thought about bitcoin game. I mean this is something new we have not talked about it anywhere and not recently. Tis game could go hot in youngsters as well as oldies too!! Like the Pokemon go bitcoin will also very popular amongst every ages and people will go crazy finding it because it is more than game, it will be something that will earn you money!

This bitcoin or satoshi's can be given as part of moving here and there are providing video visuals form different area to google or something similar to it. So that they can pay us in the crypto form. I mean this is just example and something thoughtful can be brought up front.  Cheesy
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

When will they create  a btc game like Pokémon  Go .When you must go to places in your town to get BTC or any crypto. I think it will be interesting.

People already lost interest in the real Pokemon Go game but with the BTC integration in the game of the similar concept that would be quite interesting. You must bear in mind that 80 percent of users of this kind of games are actually children and the BTC connection with the children wouldn't bring it popularity, in contrary BTC would fall in value because of wrong decisions by the certain people.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

I would play a game like this. Sounds interesting and bitcoin will make people even more interested and invested in playing it since they do not want to lose their coins.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Your idea is really interesting. But there is no game developer trying to make a game like that. Because the era of cryptocurrency has just begun, which means people all over the world have not all known about cryptocurrency. If only bitcoin is already known by game developers, I'm sure they'll be interested in making this kind of game

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
KIANA (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Yes I also think it will be nice.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

There have been some great points made about the how dangerous the game could be due the many accidents it’s caused.  We wouldn’t want any more negativity surrounding crypto itself, and surely people would go absolutely nuts for it. What about a similar concept, but with a more intelligent treasure hunt within a sim environment safe from physical accident?

Palma_Laura

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Good Idea but too hard to make a game on peer-to-peer network
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Intersnyh thoughts of the author. But I've never treated games as a good way to make money. I do not think that there will be a lot of money in this game either. It's more fun than business
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

I never understood the popularity of games like Pokemon. It seems to me that this is a primitive game. There should always be financial interest in the economic game. I understand you. You want money in exchange for your time. But tell me what interest has to be the one who get the money must give? If there is no visible interest for both parties then this place is filled with scammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: