Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Statistics: Countries, Traffic, and Investors  (Read 265 times)
OhMyCoin (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

When it comes to working with various ICOs, I often face the issues of traffic and targeting. Some teams exclude the US, some are Asia-oriented, the others place a stake at Europe.
Where do most ICOs get traffic? From cooperation with media sources specialized in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Those can be globally divided into two categories: news resources and ICO listings.
We tried to analyze a traffic from most popular resources and find how it influences the investments in ICOs.

You can find more statistics in my article on Medium or Steemit.

I have two questions to the community:
1. Where do you usually look for new ICOs except bitcointalk?
2. Where did you find the ICO in which you have invested?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

1. ICO websites, twitter, and youtube.
2. The ICOs I have dabbled in either I have found on here or through friends, twitter and youtube haven't helped much except help give sentiment about what others are thinking.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
goodman285

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Marinecoin isis a time tested network. that has low fees and eco-friendly altcoin.MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin . https://marineco. mtc in It dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

When it comes to working with various ICOs, I often face the issues of traffic and targeting. Some teams exclude the US, some are Asia-oriented, the others place a stake at Europe.
Where do most ICOs get traffic? From cooperation with media sources specialized in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Those can be globally divided into two categories: news resources and ICO listings.
We tried to analyze a traffic from most popular resources and find how it influences the investments in ICOs.

There is a number of ICO rating services, which aggregate and structurize info of various projects. Their rating systems seem pretty subjective due to lack of transparency in evaluation proceess, so I would take them with a grin of salt. Nevertheless, you still can use them as a database. I usually check out ICOrating, ICObazaar, ICOdrops and ICObench.
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

I think that is a very important part for us to consider in following an ico and this will give us few opportunities to choose which ico will give high potential for altcoin to be launched.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
LyonsRiddle

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

Without a doubt the cheapest coin with max. potential ATM is Marinecoin (MTC). It is listed on their exchange and is available at dirt cheap prices (I think ~1 sat for 1 MTC). They are also running an airdrop campaign for which participants get 20,000 MTC per day for a simple promotion-based bounty. The team is mostly made up of volunteers from the Marinecoin community. The project is an Artificial Intelligence powered machine to machine payments network which is at least 5 times faster than the BTC blockchain. It is designed to be Dev-less and Miner free. Mining payoffs are very unprofitable. Dependance on miners has been done away with to prevent accumulation of large amount of coins in the hands on few miners. You can check out the project at https://marineco.in/
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Very much information goes with Telegram and some FB groups. In such activities, the most difficult to find people's contacts, as they gather in a closed community.            
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

ETH not very good to compare with BTC, because I think it is a complete project that develops its own way. It will develop as long as the cryptomarket exists...
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

Most of the time I search for new ICO projects through the various ICO reviews.
Because the ICO review website will release the latest information of various ICO in time.

cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

For my experience of investing in ICO and cryptocurrency I usually made my own research from bitcointalk or from YouTube specially , we are leaving now a period of globalization where you can find every thing you looking for it , but I think the traditional media is not giving more attention to the world of cryptocurrencies and they should be more informative about this field because millions of people are involved nowadays and this will help more ICO to be known .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I do not think that my answer will be useful, but I take all the information here on the forum. It has already become a traditional source for all crypto currencies.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Personally, i just found out today that there are alot of potential online news sources for ICOs.

I found a thread which lists all of them down neatly:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3209084.msg33350141#msg33350141

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

lately in my country, some social media are planning to block ico ads. actually in terms of investors, has been pretty advanced. is it possible because there are some issues about ico is a scam? may be.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

I use mostly ico listing websites first to look which upcoming ICOs there are. After that I do my research on social media, especially Twitter and YouTube.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Im following a couple of twitter and telegram mentors if they give a green signal about any project then i perform my own due diligence about the project and then invest if i like everything, sometimes i find good projects at bitcointalk forum that impress me and i invest straight away.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I always look for the newest ICO in bitcointalk, if an ICO does not have topic / ANN in this forum, I think it is prone to fraud, always be careful.
but I still use ICO website like icobench.com
icorating.com
coinschedule.com and others to search for the latest ICO information, after that I just looking for topic / ANN in bitcointalk to know more about this
Crimzon

Activity: 266

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Crypto is my hobby so after a tough work day on the factory I prefer to watch some new videos from ICOs reviewers like TheGobOne,OhHeyMatty or Decetralised Chain and if one of them convinced me that one of upcoming ICO will worth to join, well I do my own research  Wink
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Professional startup and agency companies, such as amazix team, community ANN search. Projects are often found in telegrams.
deviltasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I liked recently launched platform IcoGuide.com they have very good system, it is very easy to compare ICOs. Recently I found there very good project for investment.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

Most of the traffic come from europe and asia, but if ico is open to us citizens, us investors would be very high in number. Prohibiting us citizens from participating in ico is big loss.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: