Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diet Bitcoin  (Read 209 times)
shilpy275 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Brother of Drug Kingpin Pablo Escobar Launches Bizarre ICO, Claims He Met Satoshi.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

I thought satoshi nakamoto is not a person, they said that satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name or a name that is used by the developers of bitcoin. satoshi nakamoto is not a real person.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Brother of Drug Kingpin Pablo Escobar Launches Bizarre ICO, Claims He Met Satoshi.
I think that this is some kind of nonsense, and the brother of the Pablo Escobar just wants to make money on the Ico and do nothing after

Theo222

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

I though satoshi nakamoto is not a person, they said that satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name or a name that is used for the developers of bitcoin. satoshi nakamoto is not a real person.
yeah i think satoshi nakamoto is only a screen name for his/her security. but nbi or other hackers knows him/her by hacking his ip address.

Are you sure you meet mr satoshi nakamoto? he/she is anonymous no one knows him/her excluded the hackers or government.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I think that this is some kind of nonsense, and the brother of the Pablo Escobar just wants to make money on the Ico and do nothing after

I swear this is the weirdest headline I've seen all year. Grin https://www.ccn.com/pablo-escobar-brother-diet-bitcoin/

He spent 11 years in a maximum security prison, why would anyone trust him at all??? Grin
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

From article,  hilarious Cheesy

“Because my coin is not a scam. You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero,” he concludes. “But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life.”

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
sunX3

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

From article,  hilarious Cheesy

“Because my coin is not a scam. You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero,” he concludes. “But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life.”

You know a coin is gonna be a scam when the founder tries to defend and claim it's not a scam straightaway. Grin
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Most likely, he just wants to make easy money. I doubt that he met Satoshi  Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I like Narcos series from Netflix but this is real life and I hate bad guys. No need support this.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

I like Narcos series from Netflix but this is real life and I hate bad guys. No need support this.

Obviously a scam, interesting to see if people will actually fall for this and decide to invest.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I'm personally not here to judge anyone, and I couldn't care less about what he did on the past but the statements he made should be more then enough to not trust him, one of them:

Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life.

The guy is simply creating a forked coin and thinks that everything is going to zero except for his coin. He is just using the name 'Escobar' to scam people.
Storag

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

I thought satoshi nakamoto is not a person, they said that satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name or a name that is used by the developers of bitcoin. satoshi nakamoto is not a real person.
An interesting theory. I think that we will never know the truth. This is the secret on which the Bitcoin brand stands.
erkaufman

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Maybe he imagines that Satoshi is the name of God of crypto? Grin
eye-con

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

I though satoshi nakamoto is not a person, they said that satoshi nakamoto is just a screen name or a name that is used for the developers of bitcoin. satoshi nakamoto is not a real person.
yeah i think satoshi nakamoto is only a screen name for his/her security. but nbi or other hackers knows him/her by hacking his ip address.

Are you sure you meet mr satoshi nakamoto? he/she is anonymous no one knows him/her excluded the hackers or government.
yes its true, no one knows the true identity of the developer of bitcoin. not satoshi nakamoto, its just a screen name that they used to. bizzare ICO are just gathering more investors so that they can scam those people who will believe in them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Maybe he imagines that Satoshi is the name of God of crypto? Grin
Its a scam, he just want to make instant money, he thinks he can make a fool of the investors, its obvious that the developer of bizarre are just a bunch of scammers.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

LOL, now drug lords have also started launching their ICOs. He calls Vitalik a kid and therefore ETH as a dork coin. And that CIA theory is just awesome new conspiracy theory in the market. I wonder how many people will invest in this visibly scam project!!

thatkid1

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

Things would have been more legit if he could have avoid that satoshi part Cheesy
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

yeah, i've read about it, some even mention that satoshi nakamoto is a combination of big company, that is (samsung, toshiba, nakamichi, and motorola), but whether it's true or not.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

I do not think a person can make a bitcoin. It must be a group of people, I have heard about the world's secret societies. China's Freemasonry, the Freemasonry, the Illuminati they are the gathering of the powerful, wealthy people in the world and the running world's history. I think Bitcoin is one of their plot. The bitcoin creator did not think it was so popular. This world is so vast for us.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: