Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose problems does Bitcoin solve?  (Read 671 times)
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Bitcoin actually saves a lot of problems in this world.It also solve my financial problem.Now I am so relief.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

All problems of bitcoiners is solved by bitcoin. In terms of financial the bitcoin help people for their financial status. It helps a lot of people for their needs.
Precisely, bitcoin is a big help for those who used it. A lot of financial problem has been solved by bitcoin. A lot of people used it inorder for them to achieve financial freedom so that they can sustain the needs and wants of their family.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Bitcoin is one of problem solvers. Think about the possibility of sending money to anyone on the planet without any bank account.
Yes of course Bitcoin is a problem solver. It solve many person problem of people and public problem of a country. Bitcoin become the financial backbone of many middle class family. It help people to overcome their financial crisis. In many countries it help to reduce unemployment issues. Bitcoin mainly solve the banking related problem of many people. Many people doesn't have a bank account so Bitcoin help them in transaction.
It also help  people to get out the long processing system of bank and also change a low transaction cost. And people can use bitcoin anytime anywhere.  Wink
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Yes, first of all, bitcoin for everyone is a solution to their financial problems. Including for me. For many, this has turned into a job, which means bitcoin solved the problem of unemployment. Also, it seems to me that bitcoin solved the problem of self-education, as people began to read more and learn different information in order to be aware of the events. Therefore, as we see, getting bitcoin is not only pleasant but also useful.)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

Bitcoin are being create for people to investment purpose, IMO
It's help people to make alternate investment not solve any problem.
My government said, bitcoin will make problem because of it's decentralized concept and it's anonymous !

Smiley
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Bitcoin has solved the problem of financial transparency and given freedom to us to remain financial independent.  Also transaction time has been reduced in case of international transactions.
If we talk about BItcoin as an investment tool then it has given users a opportunity to invest their saving in a tool whose demand is inc. like anything.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

Bitcoin has solved many problems. The most important is it helps the people to earn to fulfill their financial needs. Bitcoin provides an open secure and fast way of transferring the money. You don’t need any governmental permission. It is a new way for people in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, China or North Korea to make an international secured transaction.  International Bitcoin transactions are much faster and cheaper than the regular ones. It builds trust between people of different geographical location.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Bitcoin can help with these problems but not solve them. I would go as far as to say it is improving on the current situation. Solutions always creates more problems in my experience.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

Bitcoin has solved many problems. The most important is it helps the people to earn to fulfill their financial needs. Bitcoin provides an open secure and fast way of transferring the money. You don’t need any governmental permission. It is a new way for people in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, China or North Korea to make an international secured transaction.  International Bitcoin transactions are much faster and cheaper than the regular ones. It builds trust between people of different geographical location.

I don't think that the first problem that bitcoin does solved, its just the result of people suddenly investing on bitcoin. Remember it was not designed Satoshi to be like that. If you would go back to his whitepaper it says Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System how can it fulfill you financially when it was designed to me a payment method?

But as an offset of people just jumping on the bandwagon and making it a speculative asset and investment portfolio that it was today, its not becoming as store of value, which for me is also good in a way, but it was far off to the original vision of the man himself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Bitcoin help to solve many problems. It mainly solve the money related problems. In many middle class family Bitcoin act as a economic saviour for them. Many financial related problems are solved with the help of Bitcoin. In many country Bitcoin help to reduce the unemployment issue because bitcoin doesn't need any age and experience certificate in order to work with Bitcoin. And many people solve their banking related problem with Bitcoin. Bitcoin provide its user an high-level security and privacy. Bitcoin provide its user untraceable and uninterrupted money transaction facility.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

I would say that practically bitcoin has solved the problems of people working abroad who spent a lot as transaction fee during remittances and Philippinese have benefited by this by sending their income to motherland at very cheap rates.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

All problems of bitcoiners is solved by bitcoin. In terms of financial the bitcoin help people for their financial status. It helps a lot of people for their needs.
Precisely, bitcoin is a big help for those who used it. A lot of financial problem has been solved by bitcoin. A lot of people used it inorder for them to achieve financial freedom so that they can sustain the needs and wants of their family.
It is nice to hear such positive remarks about bitcoin because I am bitcoin user and I know how good and how beneficial bitcoin is, so same as you I love to have bitcoin and I am waiting for the right time to sell bitcoin, some friends have suggested me to use bitcoin campaigns for earning free bitcoin, so I bought bitcoin and store them in my bitcoin wallet so later on when I will sell my bitcoin I will earn very high profit from it.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

according to the people that bitcoin can help many problems, for those who have not earned a decent income the only way bitcoin to generate profits, and also can reduce unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: