Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this promising? I saw this reddit post about f2pool investing a lot  (Read 130 times)
hungryforapples (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

I am a passionate about this kind of stuff and I would like to invest. What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ukk8/what_do_you_think_about_this_saw_on_etherscan/
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:34:51 PM by zlatan07

Yeah mate, this is true I also checked his twitter acc. @f2pool_wangchun he confirmed that he invested there. What to say people invest everywhere.
Micheal_M

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

I am a passionate about this kind of stuff and I would like to invest. What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ukk8/what_do_you_think_about_this_saw_on_etherscan/

I saw it on other subreddit, also interested what people here think about it
hungryforapples (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Yeah mate, this is true I also checked his twitter acc. @f2pool_wangchun he confirmed that he invested there. What to say people invest everywhere.

Why, you don't think it's a good idea? Please share your view thanks!
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

I didn't say that idea is bad or something like that. I just say that people invest everywhere and so why should they not to invest there too. It's not strange to me.
hungryforapples (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

I didn't say that idea is bad or something like that. I just say that people invest everywhere and so why should they not to invest there too. It's not strange to me.

Oh okay, to me it looked like you were complaining about people investing in these sorts of things. Smiley

Entertainment industry is huge btw, that's why I'm considering this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: