Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 834 times)
Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

it's amazing if it happens, but whether it's from a trusted news source that is the problem,so I still do not trust it completely before that happens,but to me blockchain is an incredible technology of the future so it's fitting for google to use blockchain..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

Once we heard google will ban all crypto-themed ads in their website.
And now we heard google will create a new crypto for itself.
Hmm, many fake news in crypto world.
don't know which one is true, just follow the flow for getting profit, cheers !

Yeah, i agree a lot fake news in crypto world has been developing just to make users and investor will make panic and turns into sellling there coin as they think this is a massive effect to the digital market value, in result coin that is aiming to hold will automatically sell when its not time to sell. So the result of market value will drop the currency exchange.

Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

This is good news, it shows that we are slowly and surely moving towards a blockchain era, slowly all big companies will move and upgrade to blockchain technology.
Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

Not going to happen because google has udpated their terms and conditions restricting cryptocurrency related ads to their advertising platform which means they are not allowing any cryptocurrency ads in their platform.That only confirms google arent interested with the cryptocurrencies nor the blockchain technology,so this is morelikely a fake news to hype the market!
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

Wow....this is good news.....cryptomarket is going to see a lot of boom before the end of the year I pray
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

this is very funny, after google banned ico ads now even plan to create blockchain itself, although this is good news for crypto world but not necessarily can make market recover

viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Not going to happen because google has udpated their terms and conditions restricting cryptocurrency related ads to their advertising platform which means they are not allowing any cryptocurrency ads in their platform.That only confirms google arent interested with the cryptocurrencies nor the blockchain technology,so this is morelikely a fake news to hype the market!
Google is a huge Corporation and she's different departments,who is advertising and who is technology and it among ourselves may be nothing to do
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

There is some impact on the blockchain industry. Many assumptions have already been made. But I do not understand where we are going any more. It remains to just wait.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

LOL. Maybe it's the main reason why Google is going to ban all advertisements related to crypto and ICO. They don't want their customers use any other blockchain but their own blockchain Smiley)). But I think if they can't create their own blockchain they'll remove the ban soon Smiley). About Alibaba, as I know they're a partner of TRX project but seem like they can't do anything to help this cryptocurrency retrieve.

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

Great new for every people involved into crypto projects! Google has so many teams of talented devs that their blochchain must be a success. The hype about blockchain will increase an consequently any cryptos will benefit.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

google give so much influence in cryptocurrency and alibaba has a biggest netwok in the world..this is a good thing for cryptocurrency's public sentiment and more pervasive in our society,, investing them, now will also put some high profile competition for already existing cryptos if they started off their own.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

This is awesome news, so adoption of blockchain technology will be more faster in many kind of industry and also this is make cryptocurrency will be more popular. Google and Alibaba is one of the biggest company in the world so by use blockchain technology will be give more benefits to the community in the world.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

I do not think GG will give out their coin because of GG's recent moves against the crypto. If they set up their blockchain platform, it would be a good thing to make Crypto better and attract more investors in the future.The following platforms are often more technologically superior than previous platforms, but it is hard to beat them.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

Google and Alibaba are among the huge companies that everyone wants to own partly. The news that they will join the blockchain party is good for us investors. This will be the start of cryptos being recognize by the whole world as one of the money making tools that they should look in to.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

I think that's good news. If such giants have joined crypto space, then crypto will have a good future)

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

blockchain is the future but idont udnerstand are they going to creat a coin or what ?? cuz i dont really udnerstand how they can use blockcahin in another things

Free palestine
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

Now I understand why Google has banned the advertisement of ICO, they have all the time planned to create his own. Smart guys, however, are present in this company.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

when trusted company create their own blockchain it will certainly succeed. this just the beginning soon many more company will follow.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

Its a good indication that blockchain is going to be used by a huge company. Do you think they will do an ICO for it and advertise on their adword system?  Grin

when trusted company create their own blockchain it will certainly succeed. this just the beginning soon many more company will follow.

Most probably, they do have money for themselves. But doesn't mean some projects will forget how bullshit they are that they disallow ICO ads and yet they themselves have plans to develop something out of blockchain technology.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

i think that is the reason why google banning crypto ads because they are trying to do their own , and dominate the market but it is still a good thing because it will be more trusted than the others many will look into this popularity because it is from google .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: