Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite privacy coin  (Read 505 times)
dp33071 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 02:14:02 PM by dp33071

So there is Monero, PIVX, BTCP, NAV, VERGE, ZCASH and many others.

Which one is your favorite and think can give the biggest gains going forward.

I'm high on PIVX personally and BTCP. BTCP is a fork of z classic which is a fork of zen cash which is a fork of btc. To have the name BTCP is big too, easy for newbies to relate to BTCP when they know about BTC.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I'm high on PIVX personally.
My favorite coin of all this is Verge. Because I believe that this is the most promising coin anonymous, and also because I bought it for 6 Sat Wink
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 03:09:01 PM by mammothine

1) VERGE
2) xmr (second because slow)
3) grin (next year maybe)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

A lot of people say that today you can invest in projects such as ZCash, Monero, many people say that these projects will be able to grow very much in price, because they are very often used in darknet
dp33071 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

A lot of people say that today you can invest in projects such as ZCash, Monero, many people say that these projects will be able to grow very much in price, because they are very often used in darknet

Yes I'm always hearing about Monero being using as the go to coin on the darknet.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

ZenCash has been doing pretty well all things considered. A serious and friendly community without the drama that plagues some other Equihash projects. They have a great development team and a partnership with IOHK.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Zcash, BTCP, and Scash. The major reason is I have some of them. The last one I added to the list is SpeedCash [SCS] which is really going to be my favorite privacy coin. All of the three coins is good in term of privacy and have good growth. I'm very hopeful with SCS cause I bought them in very cheap and they might grow 100x.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

I'm high on PIVX personally.

For instance PIVX, doesn't offer privacy by default, this is very important! If you are looking for real privacy you wouldn't opt for PIVX (in my opinion), although their road map looks bright and there is potential for money to be made when trading, I would not choose it as my privacy coin number 1.

For privacy and anonymity I would chose XMR and zCoin, because I do believe these 2 offer the greatest privacy so far that I could find.

But do your own research of course.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

I hold the bitcoin I bought last month, the rest is eth and ripple.
I think these three coins could be my future. but, I think there's still a lot of options on the cheaper altcoin or new ones in exchange. yes, this depends on what you want and understand from the various crypto that exists.
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Zcash, BTCP, and Scash. The major reason is I have some of them. The last one I added to the list is SpeedCash [SCS] which is really going to be my favorite privacy coin. All of the three coins is good in term of privacy and have good growth. I'm very hopeful with SCS cause I bought them in very cheap and they might grow 100x.

Agree with you. SCS (Speedcash) is a hidden gem. Very promising.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

I'm high on PIVX personally and BTCP. BTCP is a fork of z classic which is a fork of zen cash which is a fork of btc. To have the name BTCP is big too, easy for newbies to relate to BTCP when they know about BTC.
Verge and Monero are my favorite coin because these are good innovative technology so I like to invest this coins. But i am always bitcoin investor that is the ruling community in crypto platform. I think many peoples are expecting the legalisation of Bitcoin in all over the world. We don't predict when it is possible in all the countries once it will legalised all the consumers are jump to Bitcoin. So know I decide to exchange the verge and Monero.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

My favourite privacy focused coin is Monero, I'm perfectly happy with the amount of privacy it provides and the speed of transactions.
It has also been around the longest which means that its code has probably been most reviewed out of all privacy coins.

I think that there are overall more places that accept Monero than most other privacy oriented coins.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Menero has proved to be a reliable one that the community approve to be the most popular privacy coin available on the market. Also, they are going to fork it to make resistant to ASIC equipment.

They have the privacy in mind!

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

I love ETC coin and gobyte. Because these two coins have made a lot of money for me. Also I like ADA and ENJ
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

From the onset, i have always wanted this coin with a great future called Monero. I have loved it for several reasons. Monero makes your transactions and balances private by default. Thanks to ring signatures, which is the technology Monero's privacy is based on, the sender, receiver and the amount being sent are undetectable and the transactions untraceable by default, with very strong cryptographic security. Actually, to be more precise, Monero uses three different privacy technologies: ring signatures, ring confidential transactions (RingCT), and stealth addresses.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

for me! I really like XMR coin with dev of this coin! because this coin have long time to develop and have a sustainable value
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

for myself I still like my Ethereum even though the price of Ethereum is declining I believe someday it will be back to normal.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

My favorite coin is ETH then NEO. Because I trust these two coins. They have very good technology and the future of cryptop
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

there are many anonymous coins available today, but only monero and verge are my favorites. for me the anonymous coins are very interesting and this really protects our privacy from being seen by the public. it's just that I'm often sad, when anonymous coins are linked by crime or unlawful acts.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

there are many anonymous coins available today, but only monero and verge are my favorites. for me the anonymous coins are very interesting and this really protects our privacy from being seen by the public. it's just that I'm often sad, when anonymous coins are linked by crime or unlawful acts.
Verge and Monero are my favorite coin because these are good innovative technology so I like to invest this coins. But i am always bitcoin investor that is the ruling community in crypto platform. I think many peoples are expecting the legalisation of Bitcoin in all over the world. We don't predict when it is possible in all the countries once it will legalised all the consumers are jump to Bitcoin. So know I decide to exchange the verge and Monero.

Why is VERGE your favourite coin, I honestly don't think that it's tech and it's dev side is something largly different than others and so far VERGE is not so private as XMR. I can understand your choice for XMR, but sadly this is not the case with VERGE from my opinion. Have you seen recent posts by their twitter account at all? Here is one of their latest posts where they ask community rughly for 75mil in VERGE for them to accomplish some partnership https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/976929958185652227 , who on earth asks that? I don't think VERGE devs know what are they really doing, it wouldn't suppose me if they dump it all (if anybody donates) and later next week they disappear. Partnerships with some cryptocurrency shows you how much it really is centralized.

for myself I still like my Ethereum even though the price of Ethereum is declining I believe someday it will be back to normal.
My favorite coin is ETH then NEO. Because I trust these two coins. They have very good technology and the future of cryptop
ETH and NEO don't have privacy features, at least from now on and I am not familiar with them. Could you please collaborate and tell more details with these please???
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: