Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you happy with long?  (Read 608 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

I'm so sad that I lost my investment because of the size of my losses and I can not get it back, I'm long term because I think this will be a good deal because many say that I have the chance to win when I'm long term, but i'm losing because at the same time bitcoin was knocking down the altcoins that included the kucoin that actually dropped my previous php 1000 is now 150 php, but believe I still have to climb up and recover my loser.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Im so sad in my part because all my efforts of holding btc was gone. My storage was accidentally misplaced by my wife during deep cleaning last year. And until now it was totally missing, it felt so bad when you find the value of btc which is smoothly soaring up but you ain't nothing.. However past is past. Im now facing the present and start, back to the beginning.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

It takes a special kind of investor to go long for around 5 years and not check their investment and consider selling etc. I would be fairly confident in going long over a 5 year span but I would never restrict myself to not being able to re-evaluate my investment or limit myself from trying to profit from shorter term volatility. If you find that you're susceptible to make mistakes and losses in times of high volatility then going long could be for you. You could lock away your private keys somewhere digitally or with a bank or so and set a restriction that you can't have them for 5 years.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

I am very happy to be working in the crypto market and working on signature campaigns. I was still young enough to be able to earn high-paying jobs. So I'm always happy to be working in the crypto market. My investment plans are already set and I am working hard to make those investments.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

I am both long and short, I love to play swing trading with BTC/USDT. Just play with the waves and get profit.

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Yes, I'm happy with long-term investments because it offers great return computed to short-term investments.Of course, there is high risk compared to short-term but you have to always aware of that success is always with the risk takers.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

I am attempting it now, and because I am attempting it I have no profits to speak of yet. I am aiming to hold on for longer than 5 years myself, but a lot can happen in 5 years so I don't make an absolutely statements in that regard.

novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

It all depends on the price at which to enter into long-term investments. Many were 17,000 for bitcoin. They'll have to wait a long time. But I think that their time of waiting will pay off.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

it is difficult to invest in long-term coins. There's always a temptation to sell. But Yes, bitcoin is not going to sell. On the contrary only to accumulate. little coins that actually from itself represent something. Although in fact bitcoin is nothing. But he was the first and its value.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

it is difficult to invest in long-term coins. There's always a temptation to sell. But Yes, bitcoin is not going to sell. On the contrary only to accumulate. little coins that actually from itself represent something. Although in fact bitcoin is nothing. But he was the first and its value.
It's not. If you still have a temptation to sell, then your view for cryptocurrency is wrong. Many people think cryptocurrency is a way to get a rich quick scheme, and that is when all things goes wrong. I'm sure most people are scared of the volatility  cryptocurrency because they are lack of understanding the subject.
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Here is the best selling history of bitcoin Cheesy
If you are not a trader, it is better not to sell the asset.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

Here is the best selling history of bitcoin Cheesy
If you are not a trader, it is better not to sell the asset.

I think that long term investment on bitcoin really is a good idea on achieving your goal to earn great profit. However, as an investor of bitcoin I would have to ensure that I will be on top in terms of updating the current market so that  will be able to know the current price status of btc. I agree with the above comments that if were only here to invest, will just have to do long term investment where this would be the key to become successful with bitcoin investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Those who bought bitcoin in 2010 is the lucky person in this world. I knew bitcoin for the first time in 2013 I regret deeply when I didn't buy much at that time now I'm just holding few amounts, I've been reading so many articles about early adopter who being rich after holding their bitcoin for a long time and now it paid of.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Long-term investment is very fun, because after we buy bitcoin we are not too dizzy to trade, we just let alone for a few years, I also do that when buying bitcoin at 7 million price as much as 5 bitcoin in 2016, and I sell it at the price 280jt in 2017, I really enjoy the results of my investment.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I'm happy when I join this campaign and when I know this good opportunity. It is a big asset for me to the way save money and help to my mother in house expences. I will use bitcoin to long until bitcoin is still there and bitcoin helps me to get a money and I can buy my needs and wants. Bitcoin is my asset and my gold I'm so happy with bitcoin.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

Long-term investment is very profitable if you have large capital and buy a lot of bitcoin, and this is very profitable for those who have done in the price is still very good for 2010, and I also not too late to make long-term investment, I will make a purchase for the current price.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:10:38 AM

from my part if I plan a long-term investment, I think we are in a good opportunity to enter the bitcoin market, of course I do not have the same hopes that it has as much profitability as there was from 2010 until today but I think that its price goes up even more.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:17 AM

It takes a special kind of investor to go long for around 5 years and not check their investment and consider selling etc. I would be fairly confident in going long over a 5 year span but I would never restrict myself to not being able to re-evaluate my investment or limit myself from trying to profit from shorter term volatility. If you find that you're susceptible to make mistakes and losses in times of high volatility then going long could be for you. You could lock away your private keys somewhere digitally or with a bank or so and set a restriction that you can't have them for 5 years.

For some reason while reading your comment I thought about wouldn't it be ironic for someone who bought a bunch of bitcoin 5 years ago sub $100, then got sent to prison for 5 years. They would definitely be able to hold and will have a quite different life now, assuming they still had access to the private keys of course.
abelmon66

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

Long-term investments are great for those who are busy with their jobs, and it's very profitable to invest in gold, I'll start a long-term investment and buy bitcoin from my work, I hope it will be a good thing for the future I.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: