Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you happy with long?  (Read 609 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Yes i am happy holding my coins. I dont have that much as of the one you shared. I started out just early 2017. But the cvalue of the coin that i am holding has already quadrupled. So i think long term investment really is the wisest way to go about your coins.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

I am quite happy with long-term investments, although it takes patience for long-term investments, but patience will definitely be paid, with huge profits. but we must also be prepared for the risks, if we get poor results, because short-term or long-term investments have risks.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

long term investment is not about happy and unhappy,
But it is whether you can patient enough or not, to gain a decent profit in the future.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
MDLuffy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Now I am happy with what I have, I only have little virtual money and wish it would rise and someday it would bring me a lot of money. I do not have the same headache as other investors when they own a lot of virtual money. I invested only because of passion and want to try my luck. If I lose money, I will not be too sad because I spend little money
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Longer term is bit risky, compared to shorter term. But the end result will not disappoint you. If you are ready to take a bit risk to gain more, you should go for long.

It's risky because no one knows what will happen to our investment however i think holding for a long term is much less risky because you only hold it and not doing trades. I myself is doing long trading and i just keep holding till now not only bitcoin but altcoin as well. I hope it will give me fortune in the coming years.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

unfortunately i didn't buy bitcoin at that time.
bitcoin for long investment is surely bring much profit for us.
But you will have to be patient to keep holding.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

As a long term investor, I am happy with bitcoin platform. I just like the swing trade system of BTC that adds profit gradually.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

My long term investment is quite good as well. I am not an early adopter but I did start at 2015 when the price is just above 250$. Even now that the price is bearish since it hits the new ATH, I still have a very large profit. Bitcoin for me is a good investment, and I am happy I endured all those ups and downs in prices and hodl.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Bitcoins are great for long term investment and I had hold for long time and have quite a bit profit now and I think I would continue to hold for more year or so as the prices are lower than what bitcoins has reached at the end of 2017.Now would be good time to buy bitcoins as the price has dropped majorly due to correction so who wants to join the train now would be the perfect time to do so.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

Long time investment is a good idea.but I am happy with the Bitcoin depends to trading. Mostly good profit can make trading. I also like them.
As a long term investor, I am happy with bitcoin platform. I just like the swing trade system of BTC that adds profit gradually.
Definitely right,I agree with you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I am very happy to invest in bitcoin. I was successful with bitcoin. I made a lot of money. Bitcoin gives me work to do and a high profit margin.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I have read many times the memories of those who could not keep their coins and now regret it. But you need to understand that this is life. All who sold their coins before, too, received a good profits. Today, too many people sell their coins for $ 8600. Maybe someday they will regret it because bitcoin will be worth $ 100,000. It will always be.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Nothing can beat long term ,same as stock market.Daytrading is full time job,to stressfull for me.But you must choose the right project.Blockchain is still new and here to stay for next few years.And very soon we will pay lot of stuff with our cryptocurrency.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Honestly, I had the worst regret of my life because of this. I knew bitcoin when it was just 600$ a few years ago and I was really skeptical on making an investment because I really thought that bitcoin was a scam. I was skeptical because I never thought that it's possible to make an investment online and that it is also possible to earn big amount of money though it.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

I am happy, as soon as the price of coin drops, because I know that it's just a drop at the moment but the future is not, it will grow and people will accept it and I will succeed.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

I am very happy to invest in bitcoin. Because I was successful with bitcoin. I have a job to do. I have a lot of money from the bitcoin payment. It helps me cover life. I know the English language when joining bitcoin.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Im so sad in my part because all my efforts of holding btc was gone. My storage was accidentally misplaced by my wife during deep cleaning last year. And until now it was totally missing, it felt so bad when you find the value of btc which is smoothly soaring up but you ain't nothing.. However past is past. Im now facing the present and start, back to the beginning.

Too sad, things happen, you should take comfort that people has lost huge amounts in that ways, that's a lesson that you should always hold a backup of your wallet in an offline place.

I believe that most of the people would be happy if they purchased bitcoin at a very low amount( 1-2 years ago),  but on the other hand they may feel a bit upset as they could have sold the bitcoins at about 19K$, so if they hold it now they lost about 60% from the top price of bitcoin.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Yes im happy with bitcoin because i earn a lot money like altcoins and joining signature campaign now i have a extra money to buy my things and to give to my family needed.im happy also because i known my dreams comes true because from trading bitcoin.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

not too much as daily or 2-3 trading making profit upto 10-15 % but long term hold is reducing day by day because of market trend is downward. I'm holding coins and i'm in loss. But I have faith that market will rise again soon.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

I have not tried this kind of strategy since I am itching to trade whenever I got BTC.  The idea of hodling is good as what you have told us but I believe that trading the BTC with other altcoin and getting profit from it is better since we are increasing our amount of BTC while its USD value is increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: