Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you happy with long?  (Read 609 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

for now i dont suggest my family and my friend to make long term trading at crypto.to many bad news this past month.
looks like world goverment try to kill crypto slowly.
i better choose to trade for short time and mid term for now.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I am very happy with bitcoin. It helps me have a high income, have a job to do. My life changes when it comes to bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

I used to believe holding for a long time is good but I had a change of heart when I did not withdraw my Bitcoin when it reached its peak in 2017. Now, the first quarter of 2018 is about to end with having only around $11,000 as its best price. Taking into consideration the time that my money stayed with Bitcoin, I think I missed out plausible business opportunities because I chose to hold notwithstanding the price decline to more than 50% of its price based on the peak it reached last year. Simply put, I could have gone to other business ventures had I opted to realize my profits last year.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I am very happy to be working in the crypto market and working on signature campaigns. I was still young enough to be able to earn high-paying jobs. So I'm always happy to be working in the crypto market. My investment plans are already set and I am working hard to make those investments.
Im hoping to get into signature campaigns soon too but im still new Here in the furom so i have a lot to learn how to get there.  I strongly in cryptocurrency how useful and timely it is for our modern society so i hope to invest into this soonest!
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

I have no plans to make long-term investments. For now, everything I do is a short-term investment and bounty. I do not have enough patience to stay calm waiting for years. It was just too much for me.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Somehow I internally feel that we have missed the train already and those golden days may not come back. I mean can you imagine a journey of few cents to 10K USD, a five figure value from half decimal? Come on thats huge leap that we can ever experience again in our life. I mean currently we are having prices around 8K and bitcoin will find it very hard to go from the 8K value to may be 80K value which would be equivalent to that giant leap which those people experienced earlier. I think long term holding was golden in old days. Now it is the time to get most of the coins and sell them as soon as there is pretty decent leap in the bitcoin price. Tell me what you think about this.  Wink
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

I'm still new to the bitcoin industry so I can not share any experience of mine about long term investment. All I can share is a general ideas of longterm investment. Many people were choosing long term investment for them to earn a maximum profit. Because the price is very high if you compare to your acquisition cost. But however, you need to consider the risk of holding it, since you can not control the price in the market.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Yes! I am very happy to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me a professional working environment. I made a lot of money from bitcoin. I'm more fluent in English. so i like bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

There are many things that I am accomplishing now because of bitcoin, not because I am earning much here, yes I am but not too much, enough to feed for my kids, my have the potential to earn more when I'll just take the risk so it is what amaze me, unlike if you are in your job, doing what is beyond your job but still underpaid.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Yes i am happy holding my coins. I dont have that much as of the one you shared. I started out just early 2017. But the cvalue of the coin that i am holding has already quadrupled. So i think long term investment really is the wisest way to go about your coins.
It takes time for sure to have profit with your coin so if you will hold your bitcoin for three long time it will gradually grow and you will get profit very high, at this time no currency is having high value than bitcoin, at the end of 2017 price of bitcoin was very high and t is not like that old price, so if you will hold your bitcoin for long time till the end of 2018 you profit will be very high but the best thing is holding and let bitcoin be very high gradually.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Most of the early investors really wish to have hold on to their coins for a longer period of time, i did have a good amount of coins and sold those when i end up in a good profit but during that period ,i never imagined that the price would cross these sort of valuation too soon , yet i am happy with the kind of profit i had in the past and looking forward for another rally in the future.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

not too much as daily or 2-3 trading making profit upto 10-15 % but long term hold is reducing day by day because of market trend is downward. I'm holding coins and i'm in loss. But I have faith that market will rise again soon.

You've got to keep that faith strong and  don't fret just yet because many have sold back for cash and regretted in the long run after it rose back up again and so i will advice you against selling in the short term.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

yes, I have little investment in bitcoin, and I buy bitcoin when bitcoin at $ 15000, and now bitcoin fluctuation between $ 8000 and $ 10000, if I sell it today, then there are 2 effects that can be felt.
1. I have a loss
2. bitcoin prices slightly down again.
but I'm happy because I'm sure that bitcoin will go up and high after the correction ends. I should hold and be patient.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

Long investment in bitcoin has proved produced a decent amount of earnings.
But the real question is, do you have patient enough to keep hold it when the price falling ?
If you can hold for the future, and the price increase, you will gain profit in the future.

abdul5

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

it is difficult to invest in long-term coins. There's always a temptation to sell. But Yes, bitcoin is not going to sell. On the contrary only to accumulate. little coins that actually from itself represent something. Although in fact bitcoin is nothing. But he was the first and its value
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

Yes it feel great, I am involving in btc for around 3 years , the  first time I started the price is still hundred dollars, and I save quite a bit back then and when the price surge up every year, it feel so great, it feel like my waiting is finally making result, and now I still wait for the right moment to sell some, and I also invest in alt coin for long term, hopefully it can multiply like btc
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

investing in BTC in a long term need a strong patience. If not, you are easy to lose your money immediately. So, lets learn a emotion controlling course to keep calm in investing

petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

I always consider myself is a young learner in any kind of business because every day we can learn new things form there. I can see here the bright future so I am waiting for long run with Crypto as well as.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

I'm not holding anything now but I know some friends who've been holding bitcoin for a long time and are happy enough when they got it for the price they think is enough. It's an investment anyway, and part of investing is that you would give it time to gain more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I am also in favor of long term investment. Short term trading I don't like it but it depends sometime. Even I also hold bitcoin when bitcoin price was just around 2500$. I am more than happy that I am in good profit even I sold some part of btc at peak around 17K and bought back around 8k. Now I am not in mood to sell my btc. Its a good feel factor that I am holding btc for my future. Btc is livelihood for me I am fully dependent on bitcoin and altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: