Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you happy with long?  (Read 608 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

I am. i had a trauma with daytrade. almost lost all my assets when i was doing scalping. i prefer long hodl right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

I would invest in the long term, but if I have to be honest, I do not know if I can standing for 5 years without touching my investment. I think I will not succeed.  Undecided

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Of course, I can say yes. Whoever invested  their money or savings in the last year at this point and now they might have earned more than 100% profit. And we have to wait patiently for next moment.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

I am a long term investor and I don't have any problems in holding bitcoin. I have my pros and cons but mostly I think I will have only benefits for holding
Before anything else I just want to say that bitcoin needs our patience. For me there's nothing wrong about waiting if in the end I will be the one who will gain. It is okay for me to wait until the time of harvest has come. I may feel tired and hopeless but I'm going to motivate myself to be happy and will just keep on waiting even how long it is. I'm just gonna choose to be happy instead of being depressed about it.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

I am very happy having a long term investments because you have a chance that in your next generation can still manufacture what you have invested and they can also continue what you have started.
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

to.those individual who are doing long term investment with btc, are you having fun with the your profit as a result? I read a thread here in btc and it was all about his invesment with btc way back 2010 as he bought 800 btc with 0.7$ per btc. he was being advised to let his investment to let it hold for 5 years Aand fortunately he did it hold for five years. He just check and found out that btc price plays at 8k - 10k usd. now he is having a hard time realizing about his profit and he is so happy about it with btc and that is his story about long term investment. he then added a link that specify about his btc holdings. the question is how about you? who among here have tried long term investment? and how does it feel with yout profit? are you plannin on long term investment?

I am very satisfied with the present situation. In the past few months, I've invested a lot of money in bitcoins, which are more than I've been paid in the past few years. Although the price of bitcoin has been falling for the past few days, I sold most of it when it reached $18,000, which doesn't make a big difference to me.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

If the investment losses are happy, then I am delighted because nowadays I get a lot of risks in the current months, so it is difficult to wait for the benefits. Profit from the coins, besides the current market, maybe some of the currency will end or more risk.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Long term is seriously a blind idea thrown at us by the crowd. I think one would always lose when it comes to long. You have to take advantage of short term movements and appreciations and depreciations. Trust me even if you dont have a very vast knowledge of the market you could still make a great money out of the bearish market which you would have generally lost in long term.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

For me long term is more than 10 years to be honest and even though I have started getting involved with Bitcoin in 2014, I started investing for the long term after couple of years so for me it is still early phase of investment. Yes, I am happy with long term investment and at the same time I am also prepared for the possibilities of loss during the period.  As we all know that cryptocurrency is a wild market in behavior and one should have enough loss bearing capacity if he is expecting gains in the long term.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Am also willing to hold my investment for a number of years not minding the big dip now I will wait and also give testimonies of my longtime investment profit
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

I have profited much last time after holding btcs for long 4 years and would suggest you all to do the same
speculateexchange6

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Being a full time govt worker I hardly get any time for daily trade so for me long term suits best
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

After hearing the other success stories, especially from early adoptors, how long term or hodling has made them rich then it would definitely make the others happy as well. So long as it’s okay to wait and you don’t need to spend the money you have invested, then long term investors will remain to be happy. Market dips like this shouldn’t affect them if they’re in for the long term. They must be happy since they anticipate in the future when they get to enjoy their financial gain.
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I am a newbie and I have confusion greatly among which type of way should I choose. Anyone any suggestion?
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

yes you are right now I am very happy with holding coin and playing long term because I think long term play is very good because it can get very high profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
WeeklyHappySometimes

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I am very happy to be working in the crypto market and working on signature campaigns. I was still young enough to be able to earn high-paying jobs. So I'm always happy to be working in the crypto market. My investment plans are already set and I am working hard to make those investments.

I feel good about holding for a few years. I am very happy in this field of business. The best thing about to influence more friends into Bitcoin. Let them know that it's a good benefits in the society.
WeeklyHappySometimes

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

I feel happy when it comes to bitcoin. I believe investing in bitcoin is right. This is my new way of earning money and only this new way to help me get rich quicker than my current job. I want to invest in a bitcoin but not have the capital and fear of risk when bitcoin collapse. Currently, I'm still hard working every day.

I am happy in this digital currency.  There is risk in investing money but I'm glad that I had a good profit. I will continue to spread good vibes, Bitcoin changed my life.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

I am very happy with long-term trading and I think long term trading is safer and more profitable because you can benefit because it can buy and have stock when the price is cheap.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Yes I am happy totally with the long, though yet I have just started investing in it
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

I am still happy. I love work in cryptocurrency because it gives me a lot of profit. So I will hold even if it takes a long run. I still invest in cryptocurrency. I am still believe in crypto.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: