Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain 3.0?  (Read 77 times)
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I see some projects like Arcblock, Cryptokami ... introduced as platform development blockchain 3.0. But really have altcoin really achieved yet?  Huh
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

I see some projects like Arcblock, Cryptokami ... introduced as platform development blockchain 3.0. But really have altcoin really achieved yet?  Huh

Honestly I don't believe there is such thing. Even some people call ethereum to be "blockchain 2.0" but in reality I don't believe that we have good instrument to measure versions of blockchain and to see which one is more advanced/less advanced. I've even saw people calling a DAGG to be blockchain 3.0 which isn't, because by design DAGG is graph and not blockchain. My point is thins that people call all different things to be different versions but honestly so far there hasn't been some great breakthrough to be able to have blockchain 3.0, although project you have mentioned are interesting on it's own but I wouldn't call blockchain 3.0 within them.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Thanks for the question. I think that some of the new altcoins such as Arcblock should transform current crypto situation. I feel that somebody will defenitely become this 3rd King (ADA, Tezos, EOS or Arcblock)?
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

That's bullshit. Both use the same code just like blockchain 1.0 there is no blockchain 3.0 until they are creating their code and decent idea rather than the system called blockchain right now. It's only to make hype to the project.
It's a lie. Even DAG system is not blockchain based system and that can't be called as a part of blockchain system itself. Don't believe with such a crap thing from the project just like cryptokami it doesn't even show the code.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

I already know IoT Chain is doing that this year when they launch their main net. Their setup is DAG, which is known as blockchain 3.0.

Read about the tech here: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/02/blockchain-3-0-with-directed-acyclic-graphs-dag-for-ten-of-thousands-of-transactions-per-second.html

https://iotchain.io/
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

Honestly I don't believe there is such thing. Even some people call ethereum to be "blockchain 2.0" but in reality I don't believe that we have good instrument to measure versions of blockchain and to see which one is more advanced/less advanced. I've even saw people calling a DAGG to be blockchain 3.0 which isn't, because by design DAGG is graph and not blockchain. My point is thins that people call all different things to be different versions but honestly so far there hasn't been some great breakthrough to be able to have blockchain 3.0, although project you have mentioned are interesting on it's own but I wouldn't call blockchain 3.0 within them.
I already know IoT Chain is doing that this year when they launch their main net. Their setup is DAG, which is known as blockchain 3.0.

Read about the tech here: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/02/blockchain-3-0-with-directed-acyclic-graphs-dag-for-ten-of-thousands-of-transactions-per-second.html

https://iotchain.io/

I will learn more about the DAG you just mentioned. Finally, there is no really revolutionary project in technology that we recognize it as a blockchain 3.0.
A new blockchain of processing speed and practical application and also any other features?
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

To be honest, it is still in the era of blockchain 2.0.
Many of the ICO projects that claim to be blockchain 3.0 and blockchain 4.0 are mostly just hype.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

To be honest, it is still in the era of blockchain 2.0.
Many of the ICO projects that claim to be blockchain 3.0 and blockchain 4.0 are mostly just hype.

i think you are right, but if i'm not wrong the next tech after blockchain is DAGchain
and we can see a cryptocurrency with DAG such as IOTA

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: