Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CYBERMILES (CMT) WILL HOLD A TEST-NET CONFERENCE ON MARCH 30, 2018  (Read 43 times)
comchien (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Cybermiles will test the testnet on March 30. Their blockchain will be 100 times faster than ethereum and very low or no charge. People think it is important: it is safer than ethereum. Because of this, CyberMiles prevents active blocking of common smart contract errors that cause the loss of funds on Ethereum. And if a fund's loss still exists, CyberMiles will support the chain management process to revoke the fund through community consensus. This is a very good time to buy some CMT. You can buy them on Binance or other exchange. I made a lot of bonuses but I have put money for myself for this project because I think it will pump after the testnet release like NEO. And this project has a bright future. This is a new breakthrough time.
You can also check out their new site: http://www.cybermiles.io Thank you very much. Kiss

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
duchung

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Haha I also wait for it too. Because it is booming time of CMT. The white papers of CMT is so clear and persuasive. I believe that the live conference is so successful tomorrow. Let's countdown!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: