Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with the Chinese space station  (Read 137 times)
luchins (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

As  you can see  from  the news , Chinese  have  lost  contact  with  their space station.

Think  about how  could  have been useful in a  situation  like this,  to have  a  blockchain of nodes  in the  space:

With a peer to peer  network in the space, the contact  with space station would  never  have been lost

SpaceChain  is  a Chinese  project that  just   solves  situations  like this.  Better to  do not ignore this project.  Check it  out.

https://twitter.com/space__chain

KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

And what is the point of this peer to peer network in space? I don't see the point of such a grand project.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

As  you can see  from  the news , Chinese  have  lost  contact  with  their space station.

Think  about how  could  have been useful in a  situation  like this,  to have  a  blockchain of nodes  in the  space:

With a peer to peer  network in the space, the contact  with space station would  never  have been lost

SpaceChain  is  a Chinese  project that  just   solves  situations  like this.  Better to  do not ignore this project.  Check it  out.

If you do some more research, you will find that this project is a scam, the price now is almost zero, no big exchange, no updates after ICO was over. I think the dev team has gone.

luchins (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

SpaceChain  is  a Chinese  project that  just   solves  situations  like this.  Better to  do not ignore this project.  Check it  out.

If you do some more research, you will find that this project is a scam, the price now is almost zero, no big exchange, no updates after ICO was over. I think the dev team has gone.

Hello.

Maybe you are confusing  with  Spacecoin? I don't  know  anything about them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacecoin/

Which  is  totally  different  project.  I don't  know anything about them.

Space Chain is  a  totally different   project.  They  have made no  ICO.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacechain/

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

This is just one scenario to deceive the public and i think this is no secret probably  many of us already know it.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

Yes, price is near 0. I did get scammed and sold them half of their price. But the price just keep dumping. It is not a good investment. It is too risky now.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

SpaceChain  is  a Chinese  project that  just   solves  situations  like this.  Better to  do not ignore this project.  Check it  out.

Hello.

Maybe you are confusing  with  Spacecoin? I don't  know  anything about them

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacecoin/

Which  is  totally  different  project.  I don't  know anything about them.

Space Chain is  a  totally different   project.  They  have made no  ICO.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacechain/

If you are reading someone posted above me said that he was getting scammed by spacechain and it looks like you are know nothing about spacechain. That was another crap project. It's impossible to make a node in the space. This just like a dream by a kid. Did you know what? The fact that to run node and we need a lot of resources just like electricity if that was running in POS system. And another fact our internet signal never touched the space because it has a limitation.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Problem with the Chinese space station

Two words : Bad WiFi

Solution : setup WiFi routers between The Moon and Earth and use the 1.000.000.000 MHz bandwidth
               or use some of those fancy secret quantum entanglement routers

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

As long as i know from the news in my country chinese satelite will enter our orbit at 4th of april and will fall arround usa. There is a possibility map where it will fall try search it with keyword : chinese satellite named tiongwa-1 and our space specialitazion says that the station will be destroyed before it hit earth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

It is a scam project in which the price now is almost zero including no big exchange and updates. Probably the whole team has gone too.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

What is this that you are saying, to control a space station it is a multi million Dollar project and require very talented and technical people behind it, so you think one ICO project will solve this problem. I am waiting for the time when someone will come out and say blockchain is going to solve the hunger problem in Africa.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

China’s first space lab, which stopped working in 2016, is expected to crash to earth in coming months. But unlike the Tiangong-1, many man-made objects remain in space way beyond their useful life, orbiting our planet endlessly and fueling space scientists’ worst nightmares.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

China’s first space lab, which stopped working in 2016, is expected to crash to earth in coming months. But unlike the Tiangong-1, many man-made objects remain in space way beyond their useful life, orbiting our planet endlessly and fueling space scientists’ worst nightmares.

Nothing can orbit endlessly. Eventually gravitation always wins. And all pumps gets dumped.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: