Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Close project or not?
Yes, close this project - 4 (23.5%)
No, leave it and develop it further - 10 (58.8%)
No, leave it as is till it dies itself - 0 (0%)
I don't care... - 3 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY/SELL ASIC MINING STUFF  (Read 5304 times)
desto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 05:54:45 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 12:55:49 PM by desto

This topic is only for those, who wants to sell their mining stuff and has a good reputation here on bitcointalk.org.

This is a limited offer for first 10 reputable users!

Our team opens new online shop of used ASIC hardware. We offer to list Your item on our source for free.

If You are reputable and want to list for sale Your mining stuff in our online shop - send me PM for additional information.

Shop will be opened on monday 28/10/2013.

Update: Grand opening 30/10/2013
Update: Few prices reduced 03/11/2013

STILL NEED MORE SELLERS!!!

Check it out!

ASIC-Shop.com - place where to buy and sell Your asic's.
ASIC-Shop.com - мecтo гдe мoжнo кyпить и пpoдaть Baши acики.
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 07:05:04 PM

We are a little bit late, but today our service has been started.

At present time all transactions are processed manualy, but we are doing all our best to make it at least 80% automatic.

desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:45:57 AM

First trade has been made. Awaiting buyer to receive his purchase. Will update, when sale will be made till the end.

zerocode20

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:56:27 PM

Wow, nice site. I see you hide your registrant information through Domains By Proxy, LLC in Arizona. That's a good company to use to hide your personal information.  Kiss

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx

"That which you call your soul or spirit is your consciousness, and that which you call 'free will' is your mind's freedom to think or not, the only will you have, your only freedom, the choice that controls all the choices you make and determines your life and your character."
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:09:42 PM

Am I the only one that cant see the left hand listings fully?

I use firefox/win7 and it's scrolled as far left but most of the listing is off the screen.

desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 01:18:48 PM

Wow, nice site. I see you hide your registrant information through Domains By Proxy, LLC in Arizona. That's a good company to use to hide your personal information.  Kiss

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx

We bought domain name through GoDaddy, because there is much cheaper than in other places and our so called "web-master" told me to switch that option on. If it will change something - we can try to switch it off.

I use firefox/win7 and it's scrolled as far left but most of the listing is off the screen.

I'm using ff/win7 - no problems. Try "Ctrl" + "-". I'll call our "web-master" to check it out, maybe something is wrong. Thank You for discovering possible problem.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:42:10 PM

I'm using ff/win7 - no problems. Try "Ctrl" + "-". I'll call our "web-master" to check it out, maybe something is wrong. Thank You for discovering possible problem.

Sorted, Thanks  Grin
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:31:39 PM

Hello
Nice site, can you please advice why is only one general picture from the seller, examle is jupiter with public knc jupiter. How we can verify does seller has the miner before we pay to the escrow?
What to do if we receive the miner what does not work or something as not as advertised? Seller can claim many things, but think about it, buyer want the miner for the price he already paid, so buyer does not a reason to lie.
Some specific escrow fine print must be published. Also can you accept escrow agnet from this forum (sebastian ju, john k etc) Sorry, but you as a escrow agent are still not safe to use.
Thanks for answers  Smiley
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 03:26:20 PM

Hello
Nice site, can you please advice why is only one general picture from the seller, examle is jupiter with public knc jupiter. How we can verify does seller has the miner before we pay to the escrow?
What to do if we receive the miner what does not work or something as not as advertised? Seller can claim many things, but think about it, buyer want the miner for the price he already paid, so buyer does not a reason to lie.
Some specific escrow fine print must be published. Also can you accept escrow agnet from this forum (sebastian ju, john k etc) Sorry, but you as a escrow agent are still not safe to use.
Thanks for answers  Smiley

All questions about the seller and his offered product are verified by our team. We take all responsibility for the products we list. If something goes wrong - buyer receives paid coins + compensation from seller(0.5BTC) and our team(0.5BTC). Any mistake will cause our profit loose, so we are not interested in such mistakes. You should not worry about that.

Pictures in the listings were taken from the i-net for better web-site look.

About buyers - You think so? Lets take for example eBay - a lot of scammers who wants to get both - product and money. So even buyer has reason to lie. If miner does not work buyer must contact us and send it to us as fast as possible. If we check and miner doesn't work - we refund escrow + compensation + additional shipping fee for sending it to our team. All further questions with seller - it's our problems. We think 1 BTC is quite enough compensation for such unconveniences(if not - let us know). BUT! If miner is in working order and all as advertised all fees + compensation to us and seller + additional shipping costs will be deducted from buyers payment, left amount will be returned to the buyer.

We have just started our service and it is in testing now. As You can see, bitcointalk members help us to find and correct mistakes in our source(again many thanks for such help!). Project is still in development stage. If You have some ideas, how to improove our escrow terms or something like that, please contact me via PM with Your offer. Maybe we will offer some kind of bonus for helping us in project development.

If You think that I or our team will create such project, loose time, loose some amount of money, for 1-2 scam sales - You are wrong. If You think that our team is still not so safe to use - nobody force You to use our source. You can sit and wait till we get enough reputation to make You trust us.

If You have any more questions - feel free...

P.S. And sorry if there are some grammatic mistakes in my writings. My english is not so good yet.

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:22:26 PM

MAny thanks for your answers, I'am sutisfied with them. I hope you did not misunderstund my post as a warning to stay away off your site. Just an opposite, wanted to get some clearification as a potential buyer. MY biggest concern aside of not getting the miner at all, is to get something not as advertised and then how to prove it.
There should be a way of you being able to confirm both seller and the buyer, tehnology would make it posible. Seller record boxing and buyer unboxing is also posibillity.
Any idea I have will share by pm.
Wish you best in this service Smiley

p.s.
Sorry for my English too
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:31:34 PM

MAny thanks for your answers, I'am sutisfied with them. I hope you did not misunderstund my post as a warning to stay away off your site. Just an opposite, wanted to get some clearification as a potential buyer. MY biggest concern aside of not getting the miner at all, is to get something not as advertised and then how to prove it.
There should be a way of you being able to confirm both seller and the buyer, tehnology would make it posible. Seller record boxing and buyer unboxing is also posibillity.
Any idea I have will share by pm.
Wish you best in this service Smiley

p.s.
Sorry for my English too

I understand and I was awaiting questions...
We will be happy to hear any ideas how to make our project more secure.
Great thanks for all members who are helping us.

BitcoinBrains

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:51:42 PM

MY biggest concern aside of not getting the miner at all, is to get something not as advertised and then how to prove it.

This is my concern as well.
What happens for example if I order a KNC Jupiter and find that it is only hashing at 235 ghash or something like many on the KNC forums are reporting.
How would I prove that this is the case and how would you handle it?
What if something is damaged during shipping?

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:17:16 PM

MY biggest concern aside of not getting the miner at all, is to get something not as advertised and then how to prove it.

This is my concern as well.
What happens for example if I order a KNC Jupiter and find that it is only hashing at 235 ghash or something like many on the KNC forums are reporting.
How would I prove that this is the case and how would you handle it?
What if something is damaged during shipping?

Answer for first question - few posts higher. Read more carefully.
All questions about the seller and his offered product are verified by our team. We take all responsibility for the products we list. If something goes wrong - buyer receives paid coins + compensation from seller(0.5BTC) and our team(0.5BTC). Any mistake will cause our profit loose, so we are not interested in such mistakes. You should not worry about that.

Every parcel must be well packed and insured.

zerocode20

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

Hello
Thanks for answers  Smiley

Pictures in the listings were taken from the i-net for better web-site look.

About buyers - You think so? Lets take for example eBay - a lot of scammers who wants to get both - product and money. So even buyer has reason to lie. If miner does not work buyer must contact us and send it to us as fast as possible. If we check and miner doesn't work - we refund escrow + compensation + additional shipping fee for sending it to our team. All further questions with seller - it's our problems. We think 1 BTC is quite enough compensation for such unconveniences(if not - let us know). BUT! If miner is in working order and all as advertised all fees + compensation to us and seller + additional shipping costs will be deducted from buyers payment, left amount will be returned to the buyer.

We have just started our service and it is in testing now. As You can see, bitcointalk members help us to find and correct mistakes in our source(again many thanks for such help!). Project is still in development stage. If You have some ideas, how to improove our escrow terms or something like that, please contact me via PM with Your offer. Maybe we will offer some kind of bonus for helping us in project development.

If You think that I or our team will create such project, loose time, loose some amount of money, for 1-2 scam sales - You are wrong. If You think that our team is still not so safe to use - nobody force You to use our source. You can sit and wait till we get enough reputation to make You trust us.

If You have any more questions - feel free...

P.S. And sorry if there are some grammatic mistakes in my writings. My english is not so good yet.

It is pretty common knowledge that anyone can throw together a website (like yours) through a simple website builder like (wix.com), as you have; and therefore your "team" and "web-master" are irrelevant because if you need multiple people to accomplish this, you are doing something wrong. Not accepting any escrow but from yourself? Using an anonymous proxy service to host through GoDaddy? This reads SCAM all over it and I am sure most will agree.

"That which you call your soul or spirit is your consciousness, and that which you call 'free will' is your mind's freedom to think or not, the only will you have, your only freedom, the choice that controls all the choices you make and determines your life and your character."
ekiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:30:08 PM

This domain name was registered YESTERDAY.

WHOIS protection.

WIX.COM was used for development/hosting

Uses generic stock photos

Only accepts bitcoin as payment and does the escrow by themselves?

Their phone county code is from Latvia

Sounds like a scam put together overnight.
uberdag

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:31:13 PM

I have no bitcoins.   How do u accept usd payments

viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:32:55 PM

Nice Project!

Good luck
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 07:49:53 PM

It is pretty common knowledge that anyone can throw together a website (like yours) through a simple website builder like (wix.com), as you have; and therefore your "team" and "web-master" are irrelevant because if you need multiple people to accomplish this, you are doing something wrong. Not accepting any escrow but from yourself? Using an anonymous proxy service to host through GoDaddy? This reads SCAM all over it and I am sure most will agree.

- Anyone can - nobody does.
- Our team is not so professional to create super web-site on php and so on.
- This project is created as escrow service
- GoDaddy has lowest price for domain names

WHOIS protection.

- Where is the problem, that domain name was registered yesterday?
- Yes, protected. Why should we let anybody know and use our personal information?
- Where is the problem that we use PAID Wix.com hosting?
- Yes, Google hosted mail. It can be paid by months, not for whole year like on GoDaddy. Where is the problem?

P.S. I can call scammer everybody here who didn't had any deal yet, but is trying to do. You all blame, that we need to inform people about bitcoins, that we need to project related with bitcoins, that we need to do something... At the same time - instead of helping in project development you push new projects deep in to shit...

P.P.S Tomorrow project will be closed...

Thank You...

We thought about that, but as nobody needs our project it is going to be closed...

ekiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:59:18 PM

- Anyone can - nobody does.
- Our team is not so professional to create super web-site on php and so on.
- This project is created as escrow service
- GoDaddy has lowest price for domain names

WHOIS protection.

- Where is the problem, that domain name was registered yesterday?
- Yes, protected. Why should we let anybody know and use our personal information?
- Where is the problem that we use PAID Wix.com hosting?
- Yes, Google hosted mail. It can be paid by months, not for whole year like on GoDaddy. Where is the problem?

P.S. I can call scammer everybody here who didn't had any deal yet, but is trying to do. You all blame, that we need to inform people about bitcoins, that we need to project related with bitcoins, that we need to do something... At the same time - instead of helping in project development you push new projects deep in to shit...

P.P.S Tomorrow project will be closed...

Thank You...

We thought about that, but as nobody needs our project it is going to be closed...

We aren't saying we don't need your great hardware and pricing.  We're saying it looks too good to be true.  Hardware like this would have made it to the market already unless this project is maintained by a pac.

Anyway. It looks too good to be true. Lets see some more evidence of satisfied customers.  But that's difficult due to your low quantity of items.
desto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:22:51 PM

We aren't saying we don't need your great hardware and pricing.  We're saying it looks too good to be true.  Hardware like this would have made it to the market already unless this project is maintained by a pac.

Anyway. It looks too good to be true. Lets see some more evidence of satisfied customers.  But that's difficult due to your low quantity of items.

Low quantity is just because we have just started this project. I had to sell my own miner for less than I could get - simply to get at least one feedback...

Anyway tomorrow I will talk with my guys about closing of the project, but I really hope, that buyer of my miner is from this community...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: