Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential ICO projects in Q1/2018?  (Read 673 times)
pedrasantos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

Please do a good research.. So many projects.. Only some will succeed.

My picks:
- Hycon
- Nex
- UCHIT
- seele
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:58:12 PM by madhabilota

there so many good ico in 2018 some of them

DML
NKN
UCHIT
Eligma
Faceter
nwp solution
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

There was some good and very good ICO's in the past of this year as PUNDI X,CREDITS, ShiftCASH.
Other than that i havent found a lot of good projects still remaining. 

And there are 2 currently which I recommend to look at.
1) MEDICHAIN
2) FORTYSEVEN

P.s. Dont believe that Telegram ICo has any value and also I am not sure if it real or not.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Telegram ICO still not open for public . as per rumor they already sold a big supply in private sale .
with 2b hardcap it is costliest ico till the date .

ICOs which are good project in this year are NEX , Yggdrash , Seele , Block collidor , NKN .
ansteadm

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

Always make sure DYOR on ICOs, they can be very risky, but very rewarding as well.

I recently did a write up on one of the ICOs based off of the NEO blockchain platform- Gagapay Network.  They're building smart contract marketing for anyone to use. Feel free to check it out!

https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/gagapay-network-or-invest-in-blockchain-smart-marketing
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

I prefer to bypass the side of ICO telegrams because there is a very large hard cap, a very strong HYIP around the project. I think when the coin comes on the stock exchange there will be a sharp jump and a failure down.
I prefer ICO with a smaller hard cap of $ 10 -20 million but with great prospects for growth.
NScryps

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

hi guys.

check out Liberdy ICO. they are planning on rewarding users for their Data based on GDPR regulations. basically taking the power from big companies such as google and facebook.

check it out!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956533.0

OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

ICO is a phenomenon worth looking at since 2017. Many potential ICOs have also attracted many investors, this article will cover 5 notable ICO projects that investors should pay attention to. in the first quarter of 2018.

1. Telegram ICO

Telegram ICO is considered one of the most anticipated ICOs in 2018. The project is looking forward to creating a fast blockchain network that will enable Dapp support, distributed data storage and billing. According to the Telegram ICO whitepaper, the blockchain network has new features:

- Storage - Distributed data storage for peer-to-peer file transfer like torrent.
- The proxy - TON proxy will hide the identity and IP of each node in the TON, and is used to create distributed VPN services.
- Dapps - Blockbuster TONs are expected to support 3rd party Dapp
- DNS - TON'S DNS allows users to assign names to addresses like Ethereum ENS
- Payments - Telegram will make small payments.
The presale period is now over, with ICO scheduled to take place in March 2018, with a budget of around $ 2 billion. Telegram ICO does not have official website so investors should be wary of phishing websites, only track the main information from the social networking site of the telegram.

2. Medicalchain ICO

The medicalchain project plans to use blockchain technology to store data related to the patient's medical condition. The idea of a new project is not too breakthrough but the team is strong and the hype is good.

The project is currently undergoing prototype testing at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The project has a clear road map, potential market and low call level to help the project become the target of investors.

3. NEX ICO

The ICO Nex project is backed by the NEO Council, which aims to build a decentralized platform that can handle millions of orders at the same time.

The difference with other decentralized trading platforms at NEX will become a legal outlet rather than electronic money. With great support from the co-founder of NEO. ICO NEX will become ICO most notable in March 301818.

Ask for opinions and discuss further!
I prefer you to invest in these ICOs bypass, FORTYSEVEN & - Nex . it's has a good team and project

I recommend you to research on them
vincesmart

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Usechain (Blockchain) The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain. is the most promossing ico in 2018 they strong team very nice idea they are in ico drop as well. but dont forget to do yor own research.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: