Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading View  (Read 99 times)
Delago (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

How useful is the "ideas" section on Trading View?
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Well that much matters on who you follow and how often you decide to use that information. It will be of no use if you follow somebody who claims to be an OG but has less Bitcoins than lets say 1. Also if you use the information sparingly it won't make much difference either. But if you follow some good characters and you are there quite often, I have found the information is helpful. If you aren't active and following the right people it is just noise that confuses you and can ultimately mislead you.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Basically both kind of ideas are shared by trading view in both directions, so do your own analysis and then go for gut feeling and also wait for daily candle closing before taking an entry.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

I have been using trading view pro from the start,learning technical analysis would be much easier if you are using the pro version because you could have multiple charts in one window,all of the indicators can be used and there is no limit.But i dont really rely on the the ideas in trading view  because i am doing a lot of research before using these indicators on how these indicators will help me to trade accurately.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

How useful is the "ideas" section on Trading View?

Daily trading is not always recommended, if there is huge fluctuations in the market you will be able to do the trade daily with the fund swapping on multiple crypto currencies. Always go with the potential which is cheap on that time you are investing.
I personally go with investing on while the coins are dumped in the market and selling it out when the cryptos spike on the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: