Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4500 times)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:22:29 AM

He's utter self-loving twat. Rich one since last night.

But he is smart one though, what he done with MCXNow in last month or two is amazing, some brilliant ideas. If he doesn't turn to scam people what I don't believe at this point, he has legite and well profitable business now, would be extremely stupid to ruin it and I don't think he is, it might be a top exchange in the future.

Can't stand his asslickers like prospector more than him to be honest though I certainly am not fun of cocky cocksuckers Cheesy

Yea hes got people hooked because the site works well.. however there are questions about longevity snd trust based on his rep.. he has flashed a 500k min coin sell wall although i believe it is down to 250k now its still alot for one person to have... mnc is a good coin acting as a precious commodity and aslong as the site continues to run I expect that we will see it explode in popularity and therefor by extension pressents a fantastic opportunity to buy coins with good technicals. Even if he sells it I think alot of people are overlooking the fact that alt coins may provide a way for whales to hold bitcoins awayfrom fiat by "investing" or holding in these tokens.

Bottom line is even rs might not know what he has created. I dont believe he
will run away with peoples money as he has enough of his own now.

The alt coin rush may surprise people and as we are early adopters buying here regardless of his holdings preset a fantastic long term opportunity to the tune of buying btc sub $10.
wetroof

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:13:59 AM

Let's assume someone stole the money - go out and collect donations to feed the hungry and then get robbed on the way home, you don't really feel motivated to go out trying to do that any more, so you do something else for a while. That's not a scam, that's called life.
If anything, RS should pay back not the 250btc, but the value of the btc back then in btc. That said, it was a donation, so anything you'd receive back would be out of his good will.

If he did keep the money, and it wasn't stolen? That's pretty poor form, and he should pay back the value of the btc. Honestly though, if he were a scammer, it would be so much easier to claim option A, and pay back peanuts to shut you up so that he could continue scamming unchallenged, so chances are decent that it was a genuine tragedy that you should move on from.

yeah this is a good point.

RealSolid is kind of a mystery to me. when I was trading on mcxnow, I would see him very often in the chat. responding to anybody, making jokes. for someone that needed to keep their identity concealed, this seems like risky behavior. for instance he talks about (i remember) as a child, he wrote computer programs on paper, and ran them in his head. yeah that's intriguing I guess. I think maybe he has a psychological disorder. maybe just a neurotic personality type. actually I think that would explain a lot... but it's not a satisfying answer to explain all his contradictions.
Wolf0

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002

It was only the wind.

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:51:40 AM

Let's assume someone stole the money - go out and collect donations to feed the hungry and then get robbed on the way home, you don't really feel motivated to go out trying to do that any more, so you do something else for a while. That's not a scam, that's called life.
If anything, RS should pay back not the 250btc, but the value of the btc back then in btc. That said, it was a donation, so anything you'd receive back would be out of his good will.

If he did keep the money, and it wasn't stolen? That's pretty poor form, and he should pay back the value of the btc. Honestly though, if he were a scammer, it would be so much easier to claim option A, and pay back peanuts to shut you up so that he could continue scamming unchallenged, so chances are decent that it was a genuine tragedy that you should move on from.

yeah this is a good point.

RealSolid is kind of a mystery to me. when I was trading on mcxnow, I would see him very often in the chat. responding to anybody, making jokes. for someone that needed to keep their identity concealed, this seems like risky behavior. for instance he talks about (i remember) as a child, he wrote computer programs on paper, and ran them in his head. yeah that's intriguing I guess. I think maybe he has a psychological disorder. maybe just a neurotic personality type. actually I think that would explain a lot... but it's not a satisfying answer to explain all his contradictions.

I did that too when I was bored in school. It's also known as "desk-checking" code. I don't think it's a sign of a mental disorder.
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:36:55 AM

Kind of reminds me of mtrlt's GPU XPM miner...
this

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: