Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big news! WanChain (WAN) is just now available on Binance!!!  (Read 99 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

Just a couple of hours ago!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Hmm looks like it is wiser to wait till it drops to approx. $1 -- considering how at $4 now currently, it have effectively more than 10x since the ICO have ended.

Many places say it might drop down to below $1 and linger there for awhile first.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

I am sure that you will be in the bittrex and korean stock exchanges in the near future. It's a very high quality project.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Unbelievable price. there are people that bought it just recently for less than 1 usd. and the price is now 5 usd already. during this bearish market investors could make really good profit by buying wan from ico. congratz to ico participants.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

Great news. I think that the price will go up due to the listing on Binance. This coin seems very interesting to me now. Probably trade will be also interesting. We'll see its behavior in a few weeks...

jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

A dip in price seems inevitable, it's up so high since the ICO. Expect to see this back in the $1-$2 region within the next weeks but if there's a turnaround in the whole market then we could see it pushing to $10 or higher. Binance is the best exchange to be listed so that will definitely help the price, even if it just means that it doesn't fall so much in any potential correction.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

Yes at this price marketcap is to high for really great gains. But congratulations to ICO investors since they can sell for a good profit eventhough they waited almost 6 months or something to get it listed on exchange.

Hopefully it goes down to around $1 since that's a good entry point in my oppinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: