Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3960 times)
soraxas01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

The anonymity is not a bad thing it is a based persepctive wether or not it is good or not. So depending on what bitcoin is and if you have the right information bitcoin will not die.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

All depends on the individual, bitcoin is used for positive or negative, Bitcoin in a country is still illegal, because bitcoin is used for things that are not good or disadvantageous.
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

It is depends on the people  how they handle bitcoin. Whether we like it or not we have our own freedom do live, express our living. As a matter of fact bitcoin can give the world a decent living but it is all depends on individual.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

And people who invest in Bitcoin kill themself?
euodiasuryani

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 

It is worriesome for some people, that"s why many people still hold hand to join. Are there some policies someday to make it legal? But the question is who will take the legalcy?
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

The supposed anonymity of bitcoin was always exaggerated. Bitcoin is pseudonymous, meaning that criminals have a chance of getting caught based on the transparency of the blockchain.
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 

I don't think bitcoin users are bad guys and can only be used for crime, but bitcoin is digital currency, and for now many good people use bitcoin as an investment tool.

esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

The nature of anonymity bitcoin will kill bitcoin? I am not so sure because i think since the begining of bitcoin people seee it as a breakthrough for our financial system, i always think that as long as something is welcomed and accepted by people is just hard to die, because still we create it, we create bitcoin as an antithesis, it will remain as that as long the the thesis remain the same, maybe when bitcoin become the thesis it will be slowly "replaced" by something else, so i don't think bitcoin hold some self destruct button somewhere.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be obsolete. Maybe. as it transforms legal and technological issues. But its undeniable advantage is anonymity and it is unlikely that people will refuse it.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

And people who invest in Bitcoin kill themself?

People who have bitcoin have an undeniable advantage. Freedom and anonymity. So I think they are in better conditions than others
neovipno1

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

are not. I think it's a bad idea because Bitcoin is always on the right track and Bitcoin is not going to kill itself.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

If bitcoin is continuously used for illegal things then one day definitely bitcoin will be eliminated. And if bitcoin theft continues without any action it will make bitcoin left slowly by the investors and peminatnya. It needs a lot of development and improvement from all aspects to bitcoin so bitcoin persists and progresses, instead of getting abandoned and killing herself.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I think what you say is true, because bitcoin is also difficult to cheer by cloud people, and we also need paper money, for transactions and bitcoin will be lost what if the owner forgot to paswod
I think it's hard to recover the lost bitcoin when I forget the password and I think they have to make another wallet so they do not feel the loss of bitcoin or just make the wallet with easy password so they do not forget the password again.
Kristy22

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Bitcoin will not be so lucky ..
Because the applications, beyond the transfer of value from A-->B, are non-existent, and currently it is both expensive (transaction fees) and relatively slow to do the one thing that it can do, Bitcoin's days seem numbered. The only thing they can use to save themselves is their history and reputation .. which they are now poised to piss away. The greatest benefactor of the split in Bitcoin would be DASH - they very definitely seem to be a community that has their shit together. They have seen what is happening with Bitcoin, what happened with Ethereum, they will not make the same mistake.

Retain the Crown!
Bitcoin could maintain its position as the medium of transfer from all other cryptos to fiat, and back again. It can continue to be the 'gold-standard' for all blockchains, or it can be pushed aside by something faster, cheaper and more versatile.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is a function of trading and investment, which is under goes process of prize fluctuating up and down, which many people don't understand, but soon it will balance to early this year price
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

I am not fully agree with you. For illegal activities anything can use like gold, bonds and other. The policies by government and Bitcoin are changing time to time. No one want to itself. I think the solution will come out in future.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

If that's the case, Bitcoin should have died a long time ago. Its nature and capability are the reasons why Bitcoin is still strong up until now. as the years pass by, many people are investing in Bitcoin and it's still growing. so I don't agree with you stating that anonymity is the key for Bitcoin to die.

Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

of course with everything that can make a person become very rich will always be given a dagger with two blades where the trait will make us sometimes not wise in using it if abused it will be a boomerang for yourself.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

I think There’s no possibility that might happen or reason that bitcoin will kill itself  because they are in the well situation and the transaction of their business is okay
because they have a good income and they more investors that willing to invest..
Innuend0

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

bitcoin will never die, dont believe all people say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: