Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3957 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

bitcoin can kill you when you are greedy, and when the price falls you are very sorry when you buy a lot and expect the price will go up.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Bitcoin won't die, Although the government wants paper money more than the digital currency,but in the long run they will surely love BTC. BTC won't kill itself but will improve itself.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

bitcoin is a decentralised and a mordernise way of making a payment online and its value and is simple that is the reason why you it been high is not is going to kill itself
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

bitcoin is a decentralised and a mordernise way of making a payment online and its value and is simple that is the reason why you it been high is not is going to kill itself
Bitcoin will be killed by people too, we made it, we made it grow and we are the one who will make it destroy too, that is why we need to secure it too like our child since we can use bitcoin forever we just need to protect it from hackers and those making FUD's.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Bitcoin will not be developed they are removed by any other people this is there special Futures from the time but this is also not that drawback people had no other Assurance for there investment and people are so afraid each and every time but it kind will not kill itself by not using it.

Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

I don't agree with you because the price of BTC will definitely rise as there are  many people who still want it more than anything else, including me. I have read a lot of expert opinions on its future and it will reach great heights!
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin killed himself. Bitcoin is a medium that helps people to deal. Many are benefiting by investing. Bitcoin helps in making money, and a person is leading a society towards development. I can not find any fault in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best of my eyes.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

I don't think that will be happens, bitcoin will not kill it self.
This is depend of users how they use bitcoin.because as we know bitcoin will help so many peoples making money.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I don't think this will happen. I believe the anonymity nature of bitcoin will never kill itself. Why will such happen. Bitcoin has the potential of thriving so don't say such things.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

bitcoin can kill you when you are greedy, and when the price falls you are very sorry when you buy a lot and expect the price will go up.

Lol. Greediness is one of our worst enemy. What you describe always happens that's why we always need to use our judgement and study first before we enter it because its really unpredictable.

But as far as killing itself, I doubt that will happen. We might be struggling at the beginning of the year. But its not because of bitcoin itself, its because of governments and other regulators, but do you think that they can just stop it? No, they won't stop this new revolution. Bitcoin has a lot of features that most of us like that's why we won't it allow it to be killed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Bitcoin is increasingly popular from the price and tragedy activities that occur in this world.
can not be lied to the public and the facts that happened some are using it for illegal activities.
I think that's also the regulatory problem of the crypto itself.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 

There is no doubt that some of the criminals use Bitcoins to fund their child abuse campaigns. But I don't think that Bitcoin should be blamed for this. Let's take this example. If a pedophile is caught with child abuse images on his hard-drive, will the activists demand that all the computer hard drives should be banned?
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

bitcoin has existed with us for almost 10 years of its development sometimes there are times when it has increased but in general bitcoin's contribution to us is relatively high, there are many millionaires appear by joining in bitcoin.  Bitcoin will  not kill itself
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

I don't think that will be happens, bitcoin will not kill it self.
This is depend of users how they use bitcoin.because as we know bitcoin will help so many peoples making money.
if it is btc killing ourselves that when we make a mistake. because the error starts from us managing how, whether good or vice versa.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will never kill itself. How possible is that?? I believe bitcoin will stay with us because it has existed and been with us for more than 10 years.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

maybe it's just news that deliberately made to make bitcoin prices fall, I think fiat money is also much in use for crime transactions not just bitcoin, I think the transaction using bitcoin easier on track than money
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

cash dollars are also always used for illegal activities, but dollar is not prohibited? this argument is used to panic sell opponents of bitcoin
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Bitcoin created for so many good reason, but people using it in  illegal transection.
I think it will not get killed,  but maximum its value.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Bitcoin can not kill itself since people and government have started accepting it as digital currency and nowadays many investors prefer holding bitcoin more than fiat.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

The currency rate is influenced by various factors, such as the volume of demand for it (transactional - demand, due to the need to buy some goods for a specific currency - and investment) and the volume of the currency offer. In the case of bitcoin with the volume of supply, everything is clear - now more than 16 million bitcoins have been released into circulation, and by 2100, when their number reaches 21 million units, their "release" will cease.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: