Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3958 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

This is double sidede knife actually. BTC cons and pros. People prefer anonymty but goverments and financial institutes don't like privacy :/
It depends on the people who use bitcoin. All countries not ban bitcoin, Japan and South Korea are welcome to cryptocurrency. Banks are full of administration to send money that why people don't like them. Bitcoin is simple to send cross border, that is why people like it. Bitcoin is for drug abuse, child abuse and money loundring. That;s FUD.
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Unfortunately, some of the earliest adopters of all new technologies have been criminals. Their activities involve high risk operations, so they are willing to use state-of-the-art technology. That has nothing to do with bitcoin per se. Every disruptive invention in the history of humankind has initially gone through this phase, so will bitcoin. The next phase is widespread adoption!

That's true! Waiting for the moment when I'll be able to pay everywhere with my btc
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

The problem is not in bitcoin, but in the people who use it for illegal purposes. And everyone is trying to blame bitcoin just to blame him. Many resources, not just cryptocurrencies, can be used and used for bad purposes.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

if the bitcoin is seen from the negative side, but it all depends on its use, in the first consider we see the positive side. I think if we analyze the survey 100 people 97 positive bitcoin, and 3 negative bitcoin.
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
I will not say that all these words are true, far from true, since in the past bitcoin has shown a very good result that raised itself to a very high level, and now it is not necessary to think about it.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

I think there are always two sides and Bitcoin is the same. Therefore, it is difficult to avoid that Bitcoin can cause many crimes and illegal. However, to grow up to now, it seems to bring more benefits than harm. I think they will soon fix it and it will become the future currency

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

i think its too much if you say bitcoin will kill itself. But, its true. Because as a technology who can offering a new change of currency, bitcoin has that two side of pro and cons. Bitcoin in contra side its damaging, dangerous, and risky. But, we can not deny that bitcoin also very beneficial for us.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Bitcoin has it good and bad side.. cannot blame on bitcoin for human greed. they used bitcoin for the wrong way and cause this bad image. nothing was perfect in this world. but sure can do something about this.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

People prefer anonymty but goverments and financial institutes don't like privacy..bitcoin is increasingly receiving the support of the international community but it certainly still has many shortcomings to overcome in the future. There is a need for management of bitcoin to prevent fraud and illegal activities implemented through bitcoin....
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

This isn't really new and bitcoin isn't killing itself. Money is being used for these exact same purposes as well and it won't go anywhere. People will always find a way to use anything at their disposal for their means
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

In addition to bitcoin, there are other coins, even more anonymous. A striking example is Monero. I think that over time the value of this coin will only grow. Those who mine this coin and hold it will get a good profit.
dodz031718

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

There are people who takes advantage of the crypto features that's why it is being exploited.But rest assured that not everyone who is on crypto is doing some shady things.Majority are here to make money in legal way and I don't think that bitcoin will just die because of others wrong doings.It might be regulated though but I don't see any problem with that specially us who are here in legit way.Decentralized bitcoin is one of the major advantages that bitcoin has and no one can control bitcoin prices any time and therefore bitcoin is in demand.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Some early adopters of all new technologies became easy-to-manage criminals. Their activities involve high-risk operations, so they are willing to use state-of-the-art technology. It has nothing to do with bitcoin. every technological invention in human history has initially passed through this phase, as well as bitcoin. The next phase is widespread adoption is increasingly widespread
freesia_pnp888

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

yup, it's what im concerned also, bitcoin is expected to stay for the long run for its big potential, but due to the slow transactions, bad intentions of its usage among us, etc. bitcoin could end up more worse than we have ever thought
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

There are a lot of bad aspects in Bitcoin market. There is issue of  money laundering and untrasnparency of the trades. But it doesn't mean that it will kill Bitcoin itself. We just have to take immediate steps. I know it is a hard task to achieve but is not impossible.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

It is a complete lie that Bitcoin will kill himself. Bitcoin will give yourself more sunlight like sunlight. It will be bigger day by day.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Well we cannot vividly say that Bitcoin has pioneered illegal transactions and trading. Illicit trades existed before Bitcoin was invented, and there are many that are done without Bitcoin.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is unique in its own way. While a few folks are carrying out illegal activities with it so those people Carey out illegal activities with other currencies of the world. No cause for alarm. Our interested should be in promoting the good deal of cryptocurrency.
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

While I personally think Bitcoin, one day vanish, since alt will take over some or another. But you can't blame Bitcoin for being use for illegal activities. After all, criminals look for safest way, it's not like Bitcoin main target was to make world better for criminals. On another note, main criminal currency is fiat. But you don't go to central bank or write article about how some huge criminals are using fiat. This is for sole purpose to get all negative aspects out of it. While some countries will get BTC banned, other ones will take opportunity to make huge amount of money out of it.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Its true but i can't belief that because now bitcoin price is low after few days or few month i am sure it will be increase the market place. If you want to some buy bitcoin for next few month or in this year market will be change. The crypto market will be depend on market holder i want to say i some buyt bitcoin for next few month. The price will be high.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: