Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3955 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

It is not easy for BTC to die, if the BTC coin dies, the crypto market will break down, the market will never die, they will develop the most sustainable, I believe in the next few years, BTC prices will rise to the moon can reach $ 20000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

It is not easy for BTC to die, if the BTC coin dies, the crypto market will break down, the market will never die, they will develop the most sustainable, I believe in the next few years, BTC prices will rise to the moon can reach $ 20000

Everyone is almost disappointed with the current Bitcoin price but for me they are all wrong about judging Bitcoin will die easily.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

If we analyze the history we can easily see that every discovery was used for bad purposes and have passed through illegal activities and many of them are still being used for such purposes, so this is not a reason to make a discovery dead I guess.

PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

I do not think that because of it he will kill himself. That's why it's a big advantage, and the problems with illegal people are more of a problem for the state on the territory of which it is happening. Therefore, one should not blame this bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin will kill itself.how will it even do that. I agree that bitcoin is faced with some challenges of their prices not being stable but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to die. I strongly believe bitcoin will reach far.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
If the character of bitcoin and alts are anonymous, then for what purpose is the present or applied KYC? I think with KYC user crypto will no longer be anonymous. With good management on every wallet, exchange etc. if applying KYC well and correctly then I'm sure no longer anonymous in crypto world.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
iknowitsme

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 

Well, fiat cash is far more anonymous. The bag full of money doesn't leave any traces. But nobody will say goodbye to cash. In case of Bitcoin on the other hand you may trace the full path of the money.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Well i don't think so. I never think that the nature of bitcoin is something that we should make fuss about, and it may be the cause of the problems appearing, but it's not bitcoin fault. It's the users fault. For example, although it's anonymous, but everyone is responsible and use it wisely, there's no scam or whatsoever that might doubt people, no problem appear or any criminality, then i'm sure that no one will complain about any aspect of bitcoin. I think the one that might make bitcoin die is us, the users.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

Everyone who is well versed in crypto currency technologies knows that Bitcoin is used for money laundering in less than 5% of all transactions. Therefore, bitcoin will always exist and nothing will stop it.
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

People still use other fiat currencies to commit fraud up till date one way or the other, fraud will not end whether bitcoin or not.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Well this is completely strange. Somehow it is illogical. However, who knows, bitcoin is such a thing that constantly surprises ... and maybe this will be the last surprise for bitcoin)
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

You are right, but think of it, bitcoin is a online currency, a virtual money, it is like a usual or common money that we used in our daily lives, it is like a fiat money. Another thing is that fiat money is also used in illegal transactions and in fact, the people are the one who are making such illegal things.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

For me,  money or btc can be used by anyone.  It could be used for illegal activities, some are now aware of the possibilities that btc can be used for illegal activities because it is more easy to transfer from one anothers acct. but the truth is that before btc was discover this illegal activities are already there.  So,  i guess btc will remain and won't kill itself.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

When something comes to fast, people scare that it will dominant and affect on the global economy, which make some countries unstable. But in my opinion, bitcoin and crypto currency in general can not compare to Gold market, gold is the symbol of wealthy and stable assets, while bitcoin is something exist because of the internet and the blockchain...
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

I really do not understand why people think the nature of bitcoin will destroy itself. Taking a critical look at this situation, even our physical currencies are used for these illegal transactions. So long as it a currency, people will try to use it illegally. There is no doubt about this and i really do not think it will destroy itself.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

By its anonymity, every Bitcoin user will be kept private. And maybe, this opportunity is seen by irresponsible people. However, all returned to the user. Even fiat is also widely used for illegal activities.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

Come on, the fact that Bitcoin is occasionally used ALSO by criminals has virtually zero importance. Also FIAT money, objects, cars, clothers, shoes and many other things are used by criminals - so what?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

By its anonymity, every Bitcoin user will be kept private. And maybe, this opportunity is seen by irresponsible people. However, all returned to the user. Even fiat is also widely used for illegal activities.

Bitcoin is a real freedom that you feel without interference from other people so this is something that is sure to happen with this freedom. All good and bad intentions will emerge.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

Bitcoin is not really anonymous; it is pseudonymous. Arguably it's hare-brained for any criminal to use bitcoin and assume he or she is anonymous. In the future some privacy features may be incorporated into bitcoin, but I suspect the core developers will feel out the legislation first.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will use the anonymity to commit suicide. Simply because there would be no foolish investors investing in something unreliable. We are just investors and we do not know what is inside. I think investors also know who Satoshi Nakatomo is and they still cooperate happily.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: