Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill itself  (Read 3957 times)
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

I actually do not believe that most unpresedented activities of which bitcoin is used for will definitely end bitcoin. like wise as we see our national curencies being used for severeal bad acts has not really giving such currencies an end. And as such that am not sure that was the intend purpose for bitcoin but we all agree that as long as we have good side of things so as there are probably bad side. For indeed bitcoin can not kill itself.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
joshua0502

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Being so famous and well known can lead you to you death. I think this the reason why bitcoin can kill itself. Due to its well known name, many smugglers or people whos usinh illegal transaction will use the name of bitcoin due to ita reputation. This is how now the governments will make a move to stop bitcoin and to stop also the illegal transactions and I this will be the reason how bitcoin will slowly going down until it hit the floor.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Being so famous and well known can lead you to you death. I think this the reason why bitcoin can kill itself. Due to its well known name, many smugglers or people whos usinh illegal transaction will use the name of bitcoin due to ita reputation. This is how now the governments will make a move to stop bitcoin and to stop also the illegal transactions and I this will be the reason how bitcoin will slowly going down until it hit the floor.
No I don't think that the governments really have the intention to stop bitcoin. They rather want to stop the money escaping them in different forms of bitcoin trading (read: taxes) so they will want to regulate it and if it plays nice for them (read again: taxes) they will be happy and settle for it.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

Usually no because it helps a lot in each person use bitcoin, way back in the past the value of bitcoin is just zero or just nothing but the price rise up every year and come up with a hundred thousand value we cannot evaluate how bitcoin goes down again because with full of technology and gadgets some people are just depending on it and some of them are using bitcoin.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

I don't think that technology should be considered not justified, just because it has no eternal mechanisms. everything is temporary, if today this technology is interesting, then it is enough to use it right now
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

I think bitcoin isn't executing itself it is only the dealers hand who diminish the cost and in result alternate people groups are beginning to offering and when they offer at most reduced cost than the again begin purchasing at least cost and thusly the huge brokers who do this they gain well however the other will bear just misfortune,
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages and people often use it to regain their profits. For me, bitcoin only to use as a side effect income helped me partly in personal financial matters, so I thought bitcoin sister was for some time and it would soon end.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

One of the best features of Bitcoin is it's anonymity. This is also one of the reason why countries are banning or at least hesitant to embrace the technology. From money laundering to illegal drug transactions to human trafficking. We always blame the FUD from mainstream media, financial institutions like banks, the government etal. But do you think, the one that would "kill" Bitcoin is actually the nature of it.

Here's another news where Bitcoin was being used in an illegal activity. This will raise a lot of eyebrows because it concerns our children.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/bitcoin-could-become-illegal-after-its-blockchain-was-discovered-containing-child-abuse/news-story/bf486e6e8de453fd7ad2abba019952dd 
Bitcoin is a currency with its own pros and cons. You only mention the disadvantages that forget that the bitcoin has outstanding advantages such as ability to pay transnational, less transaction costs and completely decentralized. For some issues, some countries have not accepted bitcoin yet, but some have accepted and developed it. The market is always growing and hopefully in the future it will become popular.
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

What? It's bad news for all of bitcoiners. Indeed bitcoin is not manage by anyone but if it be legalized what will be happen. But if this problem bring little child i am very angry with that. Smiley
phuenvi1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

Where will the bitcoin go?
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I don't think this will happen to bitcoin, maybe the only thing that can kill or make bitcoin stop is when there is nothing that humbles it, nobody receives it and uses it then it becomes useless
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

bitcoin is not self-suing but rather growing and capitalizing on the market thanks to the possibility of price increases as well as the policies of the countries that have accepted it.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Anonymity crypto currency is a matter of time. At the moment, there are already coins that adhere to complete centralization and the absence of anonymity. For example, the same Ripple. It is a coin that is issued in an uncertain amount and is completely under the control of American banks. This is the future of the Crypto currency. However, not all coins will follow this
blnchaguilar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

FUD can only decrease the price but won't eradicate the blockchain.
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

Shockingly, a portion of the soonest adopters of every single new innovation have been crooks. Their exercises include high hazard tasks, so they will utilize cutting edge innovation. That has nothing to do with bitcoin in essence. Each troublesome innovation in the historical backdrop of mankind has at first experienced this stage, so will bitcoin. The following stage is far reaching selection. I think not, on account of bitcoin is made just to be a medium of trade, a money to be correct. The attitude of the slaughters the bitcoin. The boundless needs and unsuitable of the general population leads for the decay of bitcoin. Individuals executes the nature and in addition the bitcoin. I dont imagine that the unlawful action that bitcoin is utilized for will end bitcoin. Bitcoin wasnt made to with the aim of being utilized for unlawful movement it was made to take care of the issue on concentrated cash. With this being said you could apply a similar rationale to firearms. Weapons are always being utilized to execute individuals in the U.S, however that isn't their solitary utilize so you cant altogether censure firearms for kill.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Anonymity crypto currency is a matter of time. At the moment, there are already coins that adhere to complete centralization and the absence of anonymity. For example, the same Ripple. It is a coin that is issued in an uncertain amount and is completely under the control of American banks. This is the future of the Crypto currency. However, not all coins will follow this
I'm not sure if crypto followers will adopt centralizations, lots of traders and investors still believing that decentralization will continue dominating this industry, though some projects like ripple already introduce centralizations and it's gaining some followers but majority will still insist anonymity.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Crypto has many features and actually for each imaginable feature there is crypto. But for some reasons, the most popular one - bitcoin - is NOT anonymous at all.
Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:06:31 PM by Afonos

bitcoin is not self-suing but rather growing and capitalizing on the market thanks to the possibility of price increases as well as the policies of the countries that have accepted it.
Bitcoin is a phenomenon, therefore bitcoin has become the most expensive digital currency in the world. Although there is one slogan, which quickly gets up, he will go down quickly too. Then there are concerns that bitcoin is hit by a curse.

The problem is that observers and financial experts predict that when bitcoin has reached the maximum amount the price can go down very cheaply, but other opinions say the price will be very expensive. Which one is true? Whatever happens, bitcoin can be like that because of its own character.
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

More and more I believe the Bitcoin is not the most stable thing on the Earth, and I don't regret that I have participated in it even if it will die eventually and I will lose my money that I have in bitcoins right now.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

The obscurity include wouldn't execute bitcoin. What will execute bitcoin is the out of line controls it will get and the ceaseless mistreatment of the clueless media about the said digital money. The element of namelessness alone isn't generally destructive for bitcoin's development, yet the shading the media painted bitcoin giving the general population an aversion to this element that was once commended by individuals. Little do these mentally programmed individuals realize that fiat is additionally mysterious, particularly when the arrangement is made away from public scrutiny as there would be no trail at all to follow in case of extortion and illicit exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: