Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ban and #deletefacebook  (Read 308 times)
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Currently they forbid Crypto to enter their platform, but I also see their Crypto be accepted back by them, but if they still refuse Crypto will bring up a bigger and fresher platform from them.
So do not worry about the ban made by facebook and other media because every year Crypto will be attacked by various negative issues, you can see again how the drama in 2017 after China BAN crypto and they also swallow their own saliva.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Followed by Facebook and Twitter will prohibit the advertising of crypto currency. The Medium also blocks the accounts of those authors who write about ICO and the crypto currency. We were surrounded on all sides. Advertising projects is becoming more difficult. Who is next? YouTube?

First off, I don't think YouTube would be next because many contents have really been prospering in that platform. So many seasoned users share their knowledge about thec cryptocurrency market, so that platform is on the safer side. I think the reason why Facebook and Twitter blocked advertisements related to the cryptocurrency market due to the fact that many contents are actually useless contents and are only posted by some to have a post counted maybe for bounties, and that leads to complaints from users who are seeing those trash contents. Because if not for that, I am sure that those platforms would like the traffic they are getting from the people who check and do postings that have good contents.

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

First was banning crypto currency ads specially ICO's.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-bans-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-because-of-deceptive-promotional-practices

We know its reason is to stop the scammers and also for misleading advertisements. But there are also good ones that are affected with it. Scared investors will withdraw if they see it came from a trusted or powerful person/company.

Now, #deletefacebook came. Looks like he found his rival and is somehow giving him a hard time.  Grin
What are they really? Fame whore? Facebook have been shaking the internet consecutively now. What is the purpose behind all of this? Is the money that he is receiving not yet enough from advertisements and now he wants to look cool?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/23/elon-musk-delete-facebook-spacex-tesla-mark-zuckerberg

What else must the crypto world face being dragged by this? Of course we are affected, we are talking about the WWW where crypto is injected and cannot get out and we need those advertisements as far as we could to reach out those people that haven't heard a word about crypto currencies.
I think this news has nothing to do with cryptocurrency, it's about politics in the USA. but for the twitter issue that will banned the cryptcirrency ads I think it will have an impact on the price of crypto in the market
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

In the eyes of non-crypto people, all projects are somewhat the same. So a negative news to one, affects all the others.
On advertising, there's still social media. Even if without paid ads, we can still spread awareness/education.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

It is not the end of the world that social media ban crypto ads on Facebook and Twitter. Those ICOs will find a new way to advertise their projects through other channels.

That's right. I think that those social media platforms would find and incorporate others means and ways to use the cryptocurrency market to their advantage. It's profit after all, so anyone would surely leave a space for it to come in. What I am saying is that, even if I don't know the reason why these social media platforms have to ban cryptocurrency-related ads, they would not let an uprising and legitimate business just slip their grasp and just not be a part of. Facebook and Twitter live by the traffic they get from people, and I am pretty sure that the number of people who login for the sake of knowing and learning about cryptocurrencies is a lot.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

First was banning crypto currency ads specially ICO's.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-bans-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-because-of-deceptive-promotional-practices

We know its reason is to stop the scammers and also for misleading advertisements. But there are also good ones that are affected with it. Scared investors will withdraw if they see it came from a trusted or powerful person/company.

Now, #deletefacebook came. Looks like he found his rival and is somehow giving him a hard time.  Grin
What are they really? Fame whore? Facebook have been shaking the internet consecutively now. What is the purpose behind all of this? Is the money that he is receiving not yet enough from advertisements and now he wants to look cool?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/23/elon-musk-delete-facebook-spacex-tesla-mark-zuckerberg

What else must the crypto world face being dragged by this? Of course we are affected, we are talking about the WWW where crypto is injected and cannot get out and we need those advertisements as far as we could to reach out those people that haven't heard a word about crypto currencies.
If it is a good ICO they will not get affected with this because there are many ways to advertise their ICO. Ot is lo a good step to clean u the mess or shitcoins in cryptocurrency. It is time to regulate ICO to avoid more scammers to made new coins everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: