Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investing in hyip sites?  (Read 240 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

There are thousands of hyip sites running in internet and most of the time many people still investing in that scheme. The good thing about of investing in hyip sites is you can earn 200% or more  ROI in your total  investment like it said. like hell ? its obviously SCAM ! ! ! ! .  and also many people are still investing in that same shit even though they know it or they even scammed before. change your lifeeeee ! , your taking risk from trash source.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

HYIP scheme I think is very dangerous for our money when investing in it, and most of them who profit if they invest at the beginning of the HYIP program opening, and for those who behind them most experience scam and losses they get.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

It's quite clear that must people are just destine to fall. know matter how you try to help or correct the, these are the kind of people that keeps on investing on hypes project even Though they know fully well that the project is nothing but a piece of shit, they are still willing to take risk to see if they will be the lucky one that will benefit from the hype project
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

This is called greed, most of the people like to invest in hyip because they can get a lot of money  in a short time and even some people that I encountered tell me that I need to take a high risk opportunity to get profit, hyip definitely is a scam it's just the matter of time before the owner run away, so it's either you got the money first or you got scammed, some early investors able to make profit, that is why when hyip is launch there will be a lot of people join

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:08:55 AM

very risky to invest in hyip is better to buy tokens only ico those great ico for bigger profits and better join with bounty
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

Hyip is still a scam there is no good thing investing on hyip they will offer a high ROI so they can attract more investors especially those new in cryptocurrency.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

I had deposited 1000$ in few years ago, but, he gave me 2 times my money. Of course, this doesn't mean that they are not scam. I had a strategy when I was making money and I was investing in new ones, because, in the first months, new creators don't deceive human beings in order to prove themselves. Later, after they have collected some money for themselves, they disappear.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

Sometimes I am also confused with people who plunge in HYIP games, no HYIPs that will not be scam, but they always repeat, and I think this is a silly act that they do.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

There are thousands of hyip sites running in internet and most of the time many people still investing in that scheme. The good thing about of investing in hyip sites is you can earn 200% or more  ROI in your total  investment like it said. like hell ? its obviously SCAM ! ! ! ! .  and also many people are still investing in that same shit even though they know it or they even scammed before. change your lifeeeee ! , your taking risk from trash source.

There is no good thing in hyip sites but to scam people! Well being greedy is one of the main reason why people are still investing in a hyip site or a ponzi scheme investment. They just want an easy money but the result is different, they are giving free money to the site owner.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

I've lost some money by investing in a hyip program while many people I know made a load of money from the same program. That's how hyip, ponzi, MLM system work. People's greed is the only driven reason that they are going to get scammed by these program. No matter what we say there will always be some people who are going to invest in these program, make a nickel and dime and then they will invest more money only to lose them all together.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

I guess one time or another, most of us have been deceived by so called HYIP. I still remember that I was really encourages to put some investment and I'm happy that I'm earning like every week so I continue to reinvest and just looking at the calendar and counting how much profit I should me making.

But lo and behold, the site went into maintenance and I can't withdraw and sadly, most of us have been scam. Really hard lessons but I took it and said that I will never be scammed again.

Thanks for the warning though.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
smaug88

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

some hyip sites will pay you while their website is still new,  so getting involved on hyip should be avoided.  But if you want to gamble your hard earned money, then only invest what you can afford to lose.  I tried investing on hyip twice but i chose the ones that's been running for 3 days coz when the website turns 20 days old they'll start to run with all the money they've collected
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

scam sites promises people to double, triple or more if they invest and because this people want easy money so they invest but in the end they got scammed. they got blinded by money thinking only of profit and they don't see the other side of it. they have to experienced it themselves to learn the cruel world.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

HYIP sites are existing because there are still so many people who invest into it even though they knew it is a scam. Sad thing is that they continue to refer people for their own selfish benefit. As long as they earn and do not even care if the person they convince lost money. It is greediness at its finest. This is one of the reasons why some sites ban the advertisement of cryptocurrency because there are too many scammers out there and many are still willing to blindly invest.

I admit I am one of those people who invested in these sites before because I don't anything about crypto world and the first thing I want to do is to earn so I invested but I never convince someone to invest. Being greedy, I invested more and even though there is a hint that it is a scam I still continued and I lost my investment. I guess people would only learn if they lost it. If they still earn from it then they would continue.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

I had deposited 1000$ in few years ago, but, he gave me 2 times my money. Of course, this doesn't mean that they are not scam. I had a strategy when I was making money and I was investing in new ones, because, in the first months, new creators don't deceive human beings in order to prove themselves. Later, after they have collected some money for themselves, they disappear.
First few weeks/months they give your profit to attract you to invest more and to get more investors in their site but after you invested to them again they will run or ban your account automatically, The techniques there are invest first then after you get your investment profit go run Grin But im not encouraging you to invest on them, Be careful all of HYIP sites are scams they using referral system to promote their hyip and to gain more investments.
Second thing in HYIP they will tell all their investors that their investments are hacked by professional hackers and they will make a new HYIP investment but investors didn't know that they just run their money.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

Hyip is still a scam there is no good thing investing on hyip they will offer a high ROI so they can attract more investors especially those new in cryptocurrency.

Yes, be careful on this HYIP Programs. Been there, done that and in the end, you lose. Part of my learning curve in  cryptocurrency. Better to learn crypto trading , at least you are holding your own money. You are the one who make decision, and when you lose, you know what happened nothing to blame, in addition you'll learn your lesson to avoid same mistake again.

Open for Campaigns
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

Investing hyip site is pure gambling. because it's always a ponzi scheme.
if you enter it late, your money will gone.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

HYIP offers big profit, it is. But the system is very bad. If we invest in the first line, we will get high profit that comes from the second line who invest in this site. And so on. However, the ones who incur losses is the last ones who invest to this site. So, in other words, the first line get the next line's money and so on. It's a bad system at all. So I also never invest in HYIP.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

I am one of that fool who invested on HYIP. I invested on many HYIP sites like auroramines and I forgot the name of the other sites. Aurora is the one I really remember for it stayed long and gave me much profit, like doubled my investments in 4 days. But end up after few days as scam. They just give noticed that they are having a maintenance and then boom gone. But luckily I'm not affected because I already gain some from that site. But I'm sad for the others who came late to that and their investments turn into nothing.
HYIP is really risky thing. But there are some HYIP sites that still running till now that don't have a scam tag in the mind of the people. You just need to ask google for that and check reviews on that site. Try to search reviews if that site really not a scam. But tell you HYIP is a risk like gambling.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Investing hyip site is pure gambling. because it's always a ponzi scheme.
if you enter it late, your money will gone.

There are some sites closed even after just a few days so don't believe that if you invest early you can get back your money. These sites don't have any working business just take money from you and give it to others until they get sufficient deposits to close the site. After closing they will come up with a new site with some twists to cheat again so don't invest in these sites.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: