Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk says goodbye to facebook  (Read 526 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

Protecting data? FB and google is clearly an open window of information that is truly expose to the whole world, but if you want some protection. I suggest this kind of newly project, the GPCC - this one is unique based crypto currency business. Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC) offers a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of copyrighted work for authors and other creative individuals.

For more info, kindly hit the link https://gpcc.io/
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

He deleted  Tesla and Space X facebook, as a man does. Maybe you don't know that facebook use user's information to earn money daily but you receive back nothing. Time to quit facebook and join some other social platforms.
Some of my suggestions are,
steemit.com - pay for what you write.
Friendz - pay for your pictures.
and others platforms are under developing
The reason why do people join a platform such a facebook because of they want to interact with people in their circle not to earn money, realize it or not they don't care about their information being traded by the facebook as long as they can access facebook they don't want to know that their privacy is selling. I myself had deleted my fb account I only use Instagram I know that Ig and FB are the same company and I don't mind giving my privacy to them because I also get the opportunity to interact with my friends and I think it paid off.
If there social platform like Instagram which decentralized or at least not using member's information to make profit well It's gonna be awesome.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

He deleted  Tesla and Space X facebook, as a man does. Maybe you don't know that facebook use user's information to earn money daily but you receive back nothing. Time to quit facebook and join some other social platforms.
Some of my suggestions are,
steemit.com - pay for what you write.
Friendz - pay for your pictures.
and others platforms are under developing
The reason why do people join a platform such a facebook because of they want to interact with people in their circle not to earn money, realize it or not they don't care about their information being traded by the facebook as long as they can access facebook they don't want to know that their privacy is selling. I myself had deleted my fb account I only use Instagram I know that Ig and FB are the same company and I don't mind giving my privacy to them because I also get the opportunity to interact with my friends and I think it paid off.
If there social platform like Instagram which decentralized or at least not using member's information to make profit well It's gonna be awesome.

i think ig or any other social media is still the same as facebook , because you still exposing your privacy by the means of showing your post and other stuffs in public or to your friends. however you also want it to happen on the first place because you want to interact with other people in order to gain more followers and friends. but yeah , we use these social medias in order to socialize and not to earn money or incentizes from what we do. if you want to earn then you should find other sites that trully pays off.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:40 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 11:38:42 AM by npredtorch

After reading the article link, I see now. That's why all were in hate today on Facebook because this is all related to Trump.
Well, I wouldn't blame them if they have this feeling cause every person I know living in the USA, doesn't want Trump as their president.

IMO, this is a bit alarming because it might happen not just on USA.
FB may have another deal on other countries/company or even in just a single person. Our data for $$$  Embarrassed

thienlonghue

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

Didn't expect that, did you?
After reading the article link, I see now. That's why all were in hate today on Facebook because this is all related to Trump.
Well, I wouldn't blame them if they have this feeling cause every person I know living in the USA, doesn't want Trump as their president.

FB may have another deal on other countries/company or even in just a single person. Our data for $$$  Embarrassed

Not only Facebook but also Google, iOS, Lenovo, Xiaomi,... etc are stealing our personal data and selling them

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Yes, it's terrible for me, where by way of selling personal data it's a very unlawful thing, a very cunning way and a violation of the terms, this is a big problem facing Facebook today, their own behavior that makes their reputation so bad In the eyes people especially users, start leaving Facebook and delete accounts to remove highly sensitive personal data data.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Vaemak

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

how can we protect our data??

I want to answer.

of course, not using facebook. This is the best solution..

we should not even use a social platform,  except for the bitcointalk forum Smiley

Yes it is a very nice solution but is it possible to not use facebook, instagram, whatsapp, twitter etc? Now everything is happening in social media.
This campaign is supported by twitter. So twitter reliable?
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Didn't expect that, did you?

FB may have another deal on other countries/company or even in just a single person. Our data for $$$  Embarrassed

Not only Facebook but also Google, iOS, Lenovo, Xiaomi,... etc are stealing our personal data and selling them

Yeah I agree. That's why I never sign up on sending data analytics whenever I'm getting a new phone.
It's just that I feel they would not just get the information for improving their products but rather including my own personal info's.
I do it both on pc and mobile whenever I install an app, register to a site etc.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

so let's see how the development of facebook currently.
hopefully they can rise from this situation.
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

I agree with everyone here. That's why I looked into the project Algebraix. Very intriguing concept imo. Airdrop and bounty going on right now too.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

What do you think could take Facebook's place?
afrasiyab

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

as i know all browsers gives data to other companies and countries. Firefox says we privacy agreement with users but i dont know probably they are sharing some information with american goverment.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

t would be very hard to protect our data when the governments come in knocking on the door. They will use the law on their side. However, when it comes to data protection and privacy for personal interests of private companies, it would be wonderful to see new projects pop-up; but again how trustworthy can they be for the long term? I hate those targeted ads, and trust google is the worse I think, with their recent feature in emails where they give you suggested replies, indicating that their AI has read the entire content of your emails.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Yes, it's interesting. FB wants to ban ICO ads, why not we all banned FB first?  Grin
They think they can control us, but we can do everything include delete FB and close the account. I think there are too many Media Social which better right?
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I was always worried about the use of our personal data by biggest IT companies, I believe that they should be severely punished, but unfortunately this does not happen, because people are not very worried about the safety of their personal data. Perhaps now, after the situation with Cambridge Analytica and after Elon Musk drew attention to it - people will be more responsive to their data
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Social networks are not the best place to share your personal info. Use messengers with no names/surnames needed.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I fully support the boycott of facebook and I very surprised that Elon Musk supported this, I do not think that someone else from the CEOs are ready to delete the page with millions subscribers, it's impressive.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

That's it. FB is heading down the drain fast.

I was saying on reddit that FB was around for lke a decade or so, and in internet terms that's almost three decades.

They had a really good run. No need for Zuck and his peeps to try to hang on to a sinking ship. They made billions. Just exit.

I've never run a super successful company like that (who has?) but I can't understand why they don't want to just drop ship. Like, how much money could you really need in this life that you'd stress over that much just to save a company that's already made you that much money?

But then again, without FB, I'm not sure where people will flock to. Twitter and IG are probably the most popular social media after FB, but they're only good for flash updates and pictures. FB was the "wholesome" social media that had the profile pic, bio, everything like that.

WILL MYSPACE STEP IT UP? XD
I do not know about that, I do not use Facebook so I'm not really up to date with the information but it seems that right now there is some scandal about some leaked information however I have my doubts that is going to kill Facebook, it doesn't matter how much people deny it at the back of their minds they always knew they had been spied by Facebook all the time and they just accepted.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

so let's see how the development of facebook currently.
hopefully they can rise from this situation.
This is really a very embarrassing situation for the Facebook as this event has resulted in serious effect on the reputation of the Facebook and that now most of the people are deleting their accounts as well because of the reason that they are now worried about all of their details and the confidential data which they have placed over there. The owner of Facebook needs to handle this situation very much carefully, else he will be suffering a huge loss.
ALOIS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

Wise thing! Each internet giant such as Facebook, Twitter, Google have all our person data and do whatever they want with it. I also do not like Facebook, because it obstructs conducting bounty campaigns .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: