Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoin Apps in the Google Play Store  (Read 161 times)
maflec0713 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

There are many free bitcoins apps in the playstore..is it safe to install that?and are they legit? for there are thousands of downloaders doing that.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:55 AM

Yes, there are dozens of programs in the Play Store that give free Bitcoin, but, these programs give you a 200 Satoshi every 20 minutes. So, even if you work with these programs for months, you can not collect 0.1 Bitcoin. If you increase of your blog on the forum, you can join the signature campaign with the Jr.Member and you can earn the altcoins from Bounty.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

There are many free bitcoins apps in the playstore..is it safe to install that?and are they legit? for there are thousands of downloaders doing that.

There are so many apps about bitcoin mining apps, clicking apps, advertising apps and spin apps that are saying that they will pay you bitcoin if you do some specific job for them but most of them are huge scams and those apps are just waste of time even though some are paying but it will take more time before you reached the minimum payout that cost just a pennies or in the other side you will be end up empty handed. 
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:21 AM

It's a lot of free bitcoin in google playstore, and it's safe and will actually get bitcoin when you do it, and you can download the app

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

PlayStore has many apps that provide free bitcoins that you can donwlod securely, and I also have a free bitcoin app from playstore.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:07:43 AM

PlayStore has many apps that provide free bitcoins that you can donwlod securely, and I also have a free bitcoin app from playstore.
Your quite right, some of my friends uses these apps to gain too, but if you want to be sure you must also download anti virus app for more protection, this anti viruses can detect easily scams and viruses from hackers.

With these new age of high tech electronic devices it is better To get accurately secured. Prevention is better than cure, because people will try to find ways to hack your account especially your wallet account. So better secure the fruits of your hard works.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

There are lots of apps in the play store about bitcoin mining.
you can join the signature campaign and you will get a coin from the bounty project.
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

Any trusted app name in google play store please? Newbie here.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

There are lot of free bitcoins apps in the playstore but most of them are scam.Some are legit but it takes time before you will reach the minimum amount of their withdrawals.Take time to read reviews first before downloading.
Somail12

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

There are bitcoin apps in playstore that is legit and paying and also there is an app that is a scam and not paying. I tried those bitcoin games by bitcoin aliens before and they pay me, but its not worth my time since i only get few satoshi there for an hour so i just stop using it.

cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

I do not believe in such applications. There are a lot of junk applications and I do not know what they will do for my device.
I raised the issue of security. At present, too many hackers take away their crypto. I advise everyone to be very careful.
dhuyt

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

Since there are APPs appearing, it means that these APPs are serious, and Bitcoin related APPs are also good news, so that more people can understand Bitcoin.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

It would depend on the specific app. If it's an app that claims to mine Bitcoin though, it's fake at best and malicious at worst. You don't really need Bitcoin apps other than exchange or wallet apps, maybe. I would suggest you stay away from everything else because it's so easy to get compromised these days. There's malware in the Play Store every now and then too, so the less you install on your phone, the safer you likely are.

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

In the play store, there are so many app that gives free bitcoin. Most of them are faucets and others are for mining. But, mining is impossible in mobile so we can consider it as faucet. In my own opinion, it is a waste of time. I'm do not contradict faucet but for me it is just a waste of time. I spent almost 3 months and all I got is just a small amount of sats which is not sufficient for the time I spent.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tree779

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

There's no legislation yet on bitcoin apps. I mean you can look at them as "banking apps" and anything banking is regulated, which is why they're safe.

But anyone can just throw a Bitcoin Wallet PANDA PARTY! on Google Play and you're free to use it. There are no laws, nothing. That wallet could very well be giving u pre-made private and public keys....

So yeah, it's wild wild west.

I would just trust apps that people say are trusted.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Be aware from these kind of apps because there are very few apps available which are actually legit in nature otherwise it is just waste of time and data.
Before installing any of app , you can go through rating and review there you can able to find about app information.

maflec0713 (OP)

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

Yes, there are dozens of programs in the Play Store that give free Bitcoin, but, these programs give you a 200 Satoshi every 20 minutes. So, even if you work with these programs for months, you can not collect 0.1 Bitcoin. If you increase of your blog on the forum, you can join the signature campaign with the Jr.Member and you can earn the altcoins from Bounty.

Thank you for the information. Where can I find here to help us newbies to increase our blog so that we can join signature campaign?
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Thank you for the information. Where can I find here to help us newbies to increase our blog so that we can join signature campaign?
To join a signature campaign at least you are already ranked as a member jr.
for newbie can only follow social media or content creation.
you just make a useful post and get merit to get next rank.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

It is better to earn from bounties than get a free bitcoin in a apps. I think this is scam and a waste of time. You will use freebitco.in if you want to earn free bitcoin. This is legit and true.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

I think even if it's legit it's still not worth the time,most of the apps doesn't pay the users, check the users comments is the best way to check whether it is legit or not, I personally suggest to not install it because some of them are quiet dangerous

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░