Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast and safe is the CyberMiles' testnet?  (Read 116 times)
Jorge158 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:34:16 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 12:47:48 AM by Jorge158

The CyberMiles testnet can boast of high performance as it is more faster than Ethereum in terms of transactions per second. It is also compatible with Etherum smart contracts and Dapps. In terms of it's security, the CyberMiles blockchain automatically stops some common smart contract bugs that can result in loss of funds.
Again, the CyberMiles blockchain is user-friendly and cheaper to use since the blockchain  do not charge transaction fees for some common operations without putting the network's security at stake.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:38 AM

Will CyberMiles be able to defeat Ethereum in the future?
after I read http://www.cybermiles.io/2018/03/15/porsche-begins-testing-blockchain-integration-with-its-vehicles/
CyberMiles is good. 10,000 transactions / s. Amazing.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:54:05 AM by anobtc

CyberMiles is a cutting-edge blockchain for smart contracts. CyberMiles' smart business contracts are designed to be more powerful than the smartest of Ethereum. It will become the next generation Ethereum (ETH).
Testnet conference is take place, so i thinks this is safe and fast with 10k trans per second

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

But I don't think it can go beyond ETH, because now ETH is successful enough, and I think it's hard for the next generation of smart contracts to surpass ETH.
Even if there is a token that goes beyond ETH, I think it will be NEO. Grin

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

But I don't think it can go beyond ETH, because now ETH is successful enough, and I think it's hard for the next generation of smart contracts to surpass ETH.
Maybe they are just speculating and basically not easy to compete with ETH,  Cheesy Ethereum (ETH) is a chain-block platform with intelligent contract functionality. Ethereum has a function like a virtual machine that can run a peer-to-peer smart contract with Ether (ETH) cryptography.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

We know CMT just promotion about that, but who know, wait for this test net conference and further, let see the result in the future. ETH is a key player in this field, and many competitor always improve the technology constantly to overcome it.
Anw, NEO is a good platform in this year, we can see many ICO in that platform now  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

We will see it in coming months, but right now its a year for ETH and cant be predicted which coin can take over ETH any sooner. If CyberMiles is a faster than Eth then it must have a future beyond ETH.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Jorge158 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

Maybe they are just speculating and basically not easy to compete with ETH,  Cheesy Ethereum (ETH) is a chain-block platform with intelligent contract functionality. Ethereum has a function like a virtual machine that can run a peer-to-peer smart contract with Ether (ETH) cryptography.
CyberMiles blockchain is definitely faster than Ethereum.....in fact about 100 times faster than Ethereum. Talk of it's safety, it is not easy to lose your funds as the Blockchain proactively stops smart contract bugs that causes loss of funds in the Ethereum blockchain.

[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

I think speed on cyber is fast but for security I do not know what kind of security. but maybe not too safe and for that I do not know.
Jorge158 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

I think speed on cyber is fast but for security I do not know what kind of security. but maybe not too safe and for that I do not know.

For security as well CyberMiles is ahead of ETH. The CyberMiles security proactively stops smart contracts bugs that causes loss of funds on the Ethereum blockchain so there is not much to worry in terms of losing funds with the CyberMiles blockchain.

Jorge158 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Ethereum has enjoyed it's reign for sometime now and I can say that CyberMiles is here to take that position now
 The CyberMiles test-net is far more faster than Ethereum not to talk of its safety. The amazing thing is that most transactions on the CyberMiles  blockchain is absolutely free. Welcome to the new generation.

melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

if I personally I prefer to do in my personal cyber because the security and speed is on the things I do so I can more freely monitor the important things that I need to know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: