Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄FREEBCC.ORG► Easy to Claim. High Rewards. Cheap Advertising. Unique!  (Read 25370 times)
coin_curious (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Good Morning

I would like to know why I am being accused of being a ROBOT, since I only do the FAUCETS and PTC every day I always end up leaving a PTC without doing because for some reason it does not conclude. or by not redirecting to the confirmation page. or the page does not finish, and look at those I try several times.
I'm not the type that usually advertise sites wanting to win affiliates but I liked this platform and told my friends, of whom I got 4 referrals.
But at the beginning of the work day 05/08/2018 Sunday because I'm in Brazil, I can log in but when trying to access the faucet I see the message:

YOU ARE SUSPECTED TO BE A BOT, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A MISTAKE.

What is happening, and how to reverse this error?

guess we already dealt with it in telegram chat...

◄ freebcc.org ►
jayzdee

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Hi coin_curious,
I'm having same problem here, suspected to be a bot. can you help me with this? My username there is jayadipta.
And for the future, what should I do to prevent this kind of thing happens again?

Thanks  Smiley
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Hi coin_curious,
I'm having same problem here, suspected to be a bot. can you help me with this? My username there is jayadipta.
And for the future, what should I do to prevent this kind of thing happens again?

Thanks  Smiley

hi. late response. but you are unbanned. i see many people get banned because they keep trying to do a PTC that returns an error.

Dont do that. Ive already added red text for that.

◄ freebcc.org ►
jayzdee

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Hi coin_curious,

Thanks  Smiley

hi. late response. but you are unbanned. i see many people get banned because they keep trying to do a PTC that returns an error.

Dont do that. Ive already added red text for that.

Okay, thanks for that! And I dont know why I got the error, it said something about Javascript not enabled, but I didnt do anything about Javascript, just claiming hehe. Anyway good luck for your faucet Smiley
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Hi!
I honestly think it's one of the best playing and simpliest faucet out there,but I think there may be other things to make it even better.
It's a bit unfortunate that we can click on the links only once a day since the majority of link shortners accept multiple visits from the same IP per 24 hour.Also there is a lot more of link shortners out there that you may like and add,this will increase the profitability of the faucet and increase users earnings and satisfaction!
Best regards  Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Hi!
I honestly think it's one of the best playing and simpliest faucet out there,but I think there may be other things to make it even better.
It's a bit unfortunate that we can click on the links only once a day since the majority of link shortners accept multiple visits from the same IP per 24 hour.Also there is a lot more of link shortners out there that you may like and add,this will increase the profitability of the faucet and increase users earnings and satisfaction!
Best regards  Smiley

thank you.

I only add shortner service that pay in crypto.
Most of them only pay per unique. if they pay for more visits i add another link to that service.

I am afraid to add more now since it seems like half of them just let me bring loads of visitors and then when i ask to be paid they delete my account. there wont be many left soon.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

I am desperately waiting for payments from over 12 shortlink services. for some i am waiting since the end of July.

If some don't pay within 2-3 days im afraid to go empty Sad

◄ freebcc.org ►
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:37 AM

I am desperately waiting for payments from over 12 shortlink services. for some i am waiting since the end of July.

Damn.Most of legit link shortners pays in fiat,can't you use these legit ones and get paid in fiat and then convert it to cryptos to pay your users?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

Damn.Most of legit link shortners pays in fiat,can't you use these legit ones and get paid in fiat and then convert it to cryptos to pay your users?

I am using plenty of shortners already. Only wish to get paid in crypto. not saying the ones i use now are not legit.. just that they are very slow i npaying or only pay end of month without advertising that on their dashboard.

◄ freebcc.org ►
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

admin i don't take my payments

You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake.   Why???
check it now.  i dont use multiplu accaunt bots vpn other way check it and you will see

login: aleqniko

coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 07:45:22 PM by coin_curious

admin i don't take my payments

You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake.   Why???
check it now.  i dont use multiplu accaunt bots vpn other way check it and you will see

login: aleqniko

the reason for banning is having a load of bot referrals.

after review and seeing your youtube video i can admit i might been wrong and have unbanned your account.

------------------------

For better news. received some payments while i was away. put in a buy order for LTC and DOGE and as soon as those are filled those options to withdraw will be open again

◄ freebcc.org ►
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

Thanks Admin and thanks for watching my video

you understand for the action of referrals I can not answer
rochdi2016

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

why i receive this message when i withdraw

You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake.

coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

why i receive this message when i withdraw

You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake.

you answered your own question there.

◄ freebcc.org ►
parseh

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

hi
litecoin will be back in the withdraw list ?
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

hi
litecoin will be back in the withdraw list ?

yes.

I have been leaving messages on my telegram and website about all that. only getting the small withdrawals from shortners. the big withdrawals either close my account without paying and no message or are still pending. I need those to exchange for altcoins.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Dandyca

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

why is my account (Ataya) considered as "This IP address is already linked to another account. Multiple accounts are not allowed", I created an account in the name of Ataya because my account was not used before because the website was down and all my results were lost , so why is my account considered like that now, even though all of that is because the website is down. thanks
maryor

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Hello, I have been having this error "THIS IP ADDRESS IS ALREADY LINKED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED" But I have only registered with only one account. It will be an error? I think it's a great faucet and I hope it remains that way.
parseh

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

hi
thers a bug in your system about your faucet claim
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

Yes i am aware there is a problem with the IP Check. I am waiting for wowfaucet (who does that part of the script) to come online and hopefully fix that.

I have disabled all claims. If you by chance got to the faucet/claim page before this message and claimed, you will be banned. you will not receive your withdrawal and I will not unban you. you should not have been on that page. it is not linked anywhere on my site.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: