Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄FREEBCC.ORG► Easy to Claim. High Rewards. Cheap Advertising. Unique!  (Read 25370 times)
coin_curious (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

User name: pletz

I log in alright but when I go to claim - it kicks me back to the log in page ?

also fixed

◄ freebcc.org ►
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

iam still getting this error when i try to login :
You need to be logged in to see this page.
But i just try to login XD

my account name is : yannik

kind regards
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

iam still getting this error when i try to login :
You need to be logged in to see this page.
But i just try to login XD

my account name is : yannik

kind regards

yeah that is an account from before july 21st. those all got deleted. as i said before, i think.

◄ freebcc.org ►
alhamdani

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

Hello! Good day! I don't know why I cannot go to the token claim page.

When I tried clicking other navigation link on the page suddenly a message pop-up says that I am banned. Why? yesterday I withdrew 10,000 token but it didn't come to my account. What did I do wrong?

( EDITED )
Upon reading all the comments here. I found out that clicking the short link which will reward you 3 token will make you banned.
Then what should I do now?
sashka1

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

Hello admin, I can not open the token from the morning the message was received, was this shortlinklistcontroller my nickname is sashka13 ,thank you waiting for your reply

Здpaвcтвyйтe aдмин,я нe мoгy oткpыть мapкep c yтpa cooбщeниe пoлyчил, былa этa shortlinklistcontroller мoй ник caшкa13 ,cпacибo ждy вaшeгo oтвeтa
cepshik

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Hello admin, I can not open the token from the morning the message was received, was this shortlinklistcontroller my nickname is cepshik ,thank you waiting for your reply
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Hello! Good day! I don't know why I cannot go to the token claim page.

When I tried clicking other navigation link on the page suddenly a message pop-up says that I am banned. Why? yesterday I withdrew 10,000 token but it didn't come to my account. What did I do wrong?

( EDITED )
Upon reading all the comments here. I found out that clicking the short link which will reward you 3 token will make you banned.
Then what should I do now?

and how am i supposed to help or do anything without knowing your username?

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Hello admin, I can not open the token from the morning the message was received, was this shortlinklistcontroller my nickname is sashka13 ,thank you waiting for your reply

Здpaвcтвyйтe aдмин,я нe мoгy oткpыть мapкep c yтpa cooбщeниe пoлyчил, былa этa shortlinklistcontroller мoй ник caшкa13 ,cпacибo ждy вaшeгo oтвeтa

fixed

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Hello admin, I can not open the token from the morning the message was received, was this shortlinklistcontroller my nickname is cepshik ,thank you waiting for your reply

also fixed

◄ freebcc.org ►
tazehvared

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

hi ..my account is banned for cheating . you're mistake . please follow up . tanks
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

hi ..my account is banned for cheating . you're mistake . please follow up . tanks

hi please give username so i can make annotation to keep you banned.

not my mistake users like you are rather dim.

◄ freebcc.org ►
alhamdani

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

Sorry that I didn't give my username, I am assuming that you will use my username here in https://bitcointalk.org. I am very sorry for that. my username is alhamdani. Thank you for your response!
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

Sorry that I didn't give my username, I am assuming that you will use my username here in https://bitcointalk.org. I am very sorry for that. my username is alhamdani. Thank you for your response!

yeah im not that sharp.

anyway try now it should be fixed

◄ freebcc.org ►
holkata

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

Hi,
My husband and I /kiril and holkata/ have accounts on the site, but a single-account in a faucethub.
I do not know why: You are banned for cheating. If this is a mistake, contact the admin with your username.
We use separate computers.
Do we have to do separate accounts?
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Hi,
My husband and I /kiril and holkata/ have accounts on the site, but a single-account in a faucethub.
I do not know why: You are banned for cheating. If this is a mistake, contact the admin with your username.

yep. you will automatic be banned if multi accounts are detected. ie double ip, same faucethub account (doesnt matter if its another address. still detect the account)

you may ask to have an account completely removed, so it wont detect the multi accounts anymore, by sending email to admin@freebcc.org from the email address the account you wish to remove is registered. to make sure its actually the wish of the creator of the account.

◄ freebcc.org ►
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Hi,
since website have IP check and they check if more than 1 account is logged from the same ip and ban/block the accounts. it is done to stop abuse by bots and users having multiple account. u need to contact the admin of the site to unblock u r account. only use 1 account per IP

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
holkata

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Hi,

yep. you will automatic be banned if multi accounts are detected. ie double ip, same faucethub account (doesnt matter if its another address. still detect the account)

you may ask to have an account completely removed, so it wont detect the multi accounts anymore, by sending email to admin@freebcc.org from the email address the account you wish to remove is registered. to make sure its actually the wish of the creator of the account.

thx! I'll write write to admin:)
Opay.Jr

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Hi,

"You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake."

I got above message after click all ads and withdraw to faucethub.
is this normal ? or could you fix it if mistake ?

Thanks, my account opay71

Adsbtctop high reward surfing ads == Coinpayu high offers, 30 more ads to click everyday == ZENcash free ZEN faucet, get some extra rewards == FaucetPay Many earning options ==  Pipeflare Faucet ZEC, DOGE and FLR earning
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Hi,

"You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake."

replied in email but ill do it here too. its fixed.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Opay.Jr

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

Hi,

replied in email but ill do it here too. its fixed.

Thanks, I alredy try  Kiss

Adsbtctop high reward surfing ads == Coinpayu high offers, 30 more ads to click everyday == ZENcash free ZEN faucet, get some extra rewards == FaucetPay Many earning options ==  Pipeflare Faucet ZEC, DOGE and FLR earning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: