Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄FREEBCC.ORG► Easy to Claim. High Rewards. Cheap Advertising. Unique!  (Read 25370 times)
jejox14

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

is there any way to know how the referrals works?

register date, last activity, how much tokens earned for you, etc...?

thank you, the site is one of the best right now in faucet hub

only showing number of referrals. more info should be coming with version two in a couple of months.

That's pretty good. I already have 11 referrals and counting, your site is doing very well because has high payouts per shortlink.

Can you give me more details about that version two? You will update the script of the page?
ksiu44

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 07:29:27 AM by ksiu44

https://freebcc.org

No more faucet with a countdown timer till you may claim again.

Only a selection of options to claim tokens. Which you can withdraw easy to faucethub in a variety of coins.

This selection is reset daily.

Some days there might be more or there might be less to claim. it all depends on whats available.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with Featured. advertise your website or service using full page iframe visit for 15 seconds. get a pop-under visit after a successfull claim from user too for only $0.70/CPM.

Register->featured->advertise->add website ->assign impressions

buy impressions as described on the page.

You can see daily stats on how many unique visits you received, edit description and title or delete from our system completely again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who wonder about wowfaucet.com, that is not my website. but has the same features and more.

----------------

freebcc.org is back again.

Этoт caйт нe paбoтaeт! Дaёт пopaбoтaть тoлькo oдин дeнь! Пoддepжки нeт, никтo нe пoмoгaeт! Зapaбoтaнный Caтoши cнимaютcя co cчeтa и нe пpиxoдят в FaucetHub, a нa caйтe нaпиcaнo: BЫ ПOДOЗPEBAETECЬ B TOM, ЧTO BЫ БOT, OБPATИTECЬ B CЛУЖБУ ПOДДEPЖКИ, ECЛИ CЧИTAETE, ЧTO ЭTO OШИБКA. Aдpeca cлyжбы пoддepжки нa caйтe нeт. Жaлкo пoтepянoгo вpeмeни(

This site is not working! Only one day works! No support, no one helps! Satoshi earned is removed from the account and does not go to FaucetHub, and the site says:YOU ARE SUSPECTED TO BE A BOT, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A MISTAKE. Addresses support service not on the site.

coin_curious (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

is there any way to know how the referrals works?

register date, last activity, how much tokens earned for you, etc...?

thank you, the site is one of the best right now in faucet hub

only showing number of referrals. more info should be coming with version two in a couple of months.

That's pretty good. I already have 11 referrals and counting, your site is doing very well because has high payouts per shortlink.

Can you give me more details about that version two? You will update the script of the page?

nope cant say. I only have some ideas and make the content + design. everything else is made by wowfaucet.com admin. if my ideas can be coded he even sometimes does it.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

https://freebcc.org

No more faucet with a countdown timer till you may claim again.

Only a selection of options to claim tokens. Which you can withdraw easy to faucethub in a variety of coins.

This selection is reset daily.

Some days there might be more or there might be less to claim. it all depends on whats available.

Now with Featured. advertise your website or service using full page iframe visit for 15 seconds. get a pop-under visit after a successfull claim from user too for only $0.70/CPM.

Register->featured->advertise->add website ->assign impressions

buy impressions as described on the page.

You can see daily stats on how many unique visits you received, edit description and title or delete from our system completely again.

For those who wonder about wowfaucet.com, that is not my website. but has the same features and more.

----------------

freebcc.org is back again.

Этoт caйт нe paбoтaeт! Дaёт пopaбoтaть тoлькo oдин дeнь! Пoддepжки нeт, никтo нe пoмoгaeт! Зapaбoтaнный Caтoши cнимaютcя co cчeтa и нe пpиxoдят в FaucetHub, a нa caйтe нaпиcaнo: BЫ ПOДOЗPEBAETECЬ B TOM, ЧTO BЫ БOT, OБPATИTECЬ B CЛУЖБУ ПOДДEPЖКИ, ECЛИ CЧИTAETE, ЧTO ЭTO OШИБКA. Aдpeca cлyжбы пoддepжки нa caйтe нeт. Жaлкo пoтepянoгo вpeмeни(

This site is not working! Only one day works! No support, no one helps! Satoshi earned is removed from the account and does not go to FaucetHub, and the site says:YOU ARE SUSPECTED TO BE A BOT, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU THINK THIS IS A MISTAKE. Addresses support service not on the site.

you can read FAQ page. It should specify reasons for a ban. when banned you get the generic message about being a bot.

ask me normally to look into it, with giving me at least some details of your account, an i will and will unban if it is was unfairly done so.

◄ freebcc.org ►
itachiamaterasu

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Hi... I have a serious problem ... Today I joined FreeBCC like every day. to solve the tokens to send them to FaucetHuB (I withdraw in doges or digibytes). but when wanting to check the tokens or payments, I get a message from the supposed bot. "" You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake. ""  Roll Eyes  Huh And I do not understand why. the only thing I do is solve the tokens manually, every day. Usually when I make 25000 tokens and send them to my FaucetHub account. I had no problems until today December 24, 2018, that I am accused of bot Huh. Which may be?? I have not done anything weird like creating multi-accounts ... going into incognito mode ... nothing. I complete the FAQ 100%, and I do not understand why I get a bot? message. I want to communicate with FreeBCC administrators so they can give me a solution. They tell me to contact me in case it's a mistake. and clearly it is a mistake, I have never had any bad intentions. I await answers Thanks. my username is: itachiamaterasu and my email: myutuoh@gmail.com  Smiley
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

Hi... I have a serious problem ... Today I joined FreeBCC like every day. to solve the tokens to send them to FaucetHuB (I withdraw in doges or digibytes). but when wanting to check the tokens or payments, I get a message from the supposed bot. "" You are suspected to be a bot, please contact support if you think this is a mistake. ""  Roll Eyes  Huh And I do not understand why. the only thing I do is solve the tokens manually, every day. Usually when I make 25000 tokens and send them to my FaucetHub account. I had no problems until today December 24, 2018, that I am accused of bot Huh. Which may be?? I have not done anything weird like creating multi-accounts ... going into incognito mode ... nothing. I complete the FAQ 100%, and I do not understand why I get a bot? message. I want to communicate with FreeBCC administrators so they can give me a solution. They tell me to contact me in case it's a mistake. and clearly it is a mistake, I have never had any bad intentions. I await answers Thanks. my username is: itachiamaterasu and my email: myutuoh@gmail.com  Smiley

Please do not use multiple methods to send the same request. This wasted my time,checking your account again when i already unbanned you.

◄ freebcc.org ►
jejox14

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Please do not use multiple methods to send the same request. This wasted my time,checking your account again when i already unbanned you.

Any promo for christmas, Sir? I'm working your Faucet right now!
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Any promo for christmas, Sir? I'm working your Faucet right now!

nope. i did have actions via telegram channel at the beginning of the month, after i got paid by shortner services. but im unsure yet for next month.. so busy already.

◄ freebcc.org ►
khaje

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 04:04:12 PM by khaje

Hello. I'm trying to withdraw for 2nd time in my account but when I press the withdraw button it says "Withdraw only once every 24 hours". My last withdraw was 2 days ago. Help me please BTC username: Khaje
Thanks.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

FIXED. THANKS.
ynxw36

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Hi,

Today after I withdrew the amount to my faucet hub, on logging in again I got a message re: supposed bot  Huh Cry. I've registered a few days back and have been clicking links manually. Appreciate if you can have a look and unlock my account.

my userid is py51l1e9ahtn

Thanks!

coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Hi,

Today after I withdrew the amount to my faucet hub, on logging in again I got a message re: supposed bot  Huh Cry. I've registered a few days back and have been clicking links manually. Appreciate if you can have a look and unlock my account.

Thanks!

your account was flagged. not existing email client or domain name.

ill send withdrawal and unban.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I have received several emails in non-english. I have no idea what they say. I will not use translator. i just deleted them.

◄ freebcc.org ►
ynxw36

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

your account was flagged. not existing email client or domain name.

ill send withdrawal and unban.

Thanks! it's working now Cheesy
VintonZCerf

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

Hi,

Today after I withdrew the amount to my faucet hub, on logging in again I got a message re: supposed bot. please look and unlock my account.

my username is: VintonCerf

Thanks!
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Hi,

Today after I withdrew the amount to my faucet hub, on logging in again I got a message re: supposed bot. please look and unlock my account.

Thanks!

nope. reason: blocked content.

◄ freebcc.org ►
mikhail81

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:04:21 PM

Why my account is blocked ! Here is my nick MIKHAIL 81 and mail ignatov-1981@inbox.ru ahhh! Hope you can help and unlock
VintonZCerf

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED?Huh Angry
USERNAME: VintonCerf
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:28:16 PM

Why my account is blocked ! Here is my nick MIKHAIL 81 and mail ignatov-1981@inbox.ru ahhh! Hope you can help and unlock

ban reason : multiple accounts + blocked content.

will not unban.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:29:04 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED?Huh Angry
USERNAME: VintonCerf

I already did. will not go into detail further.

◄ freebcc.org ►
mikhail81

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:53:02 AM

ban reason : multiple accounts + blocked content.

will not unban.

Farewell on century my friend !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: