Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄FREEBCC.ORG► Easy to Claim. High Rewards. Cheap Advertising. Unique!  (Read 25370 times)
coin_curious (OP)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:37:52 PM

Guys be careful with this site...

My account with more that 20 refs and many credits on got deleted just like that and today i went to support channel in telegram to get help with email links the owner got all rude and kicked me from channel instead of helping me... I also suspect he is cheating investors with shortlinks etc And whats best, when i entered the channel at the top there was pinned msg from him saying: ''I'm tired''

LMAO

Be careful! cheers

lol

Next time don't start out so rude and impatient. my website is not a business. It is a hobby website. You think just because you do not get a response within an hour, you are being ignored, and have to post rude comments towards me and my website.

nope!

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:53:11 AM

Also buttons to mask link or to avoid multiple clicks, cannot see the shortlink url to click, just clicking on button and the shortlink doesn't work!

waste of time, i think!

ok. goodbye.

◄ freebcc.org ►
coin_curious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:22:23 AM

Also buttons to mask link or to avoid multiple clicks, cannot see the shortlink url to click, just clicking on button and the shortlink doesn't work!

waste of time, i think!

ok. goodbye.

try to fix instead of showing your arrogance, your site has paid me some of highest payments, i just wish you look for better shortlinks, rest whatever you do keep your site stable is non of my business!

and you really should stop demanding from a hobby website that lets you get easy satoshies.

someone reports a bug, or a link that doesn't work is great. someone like you demanding stuff should f**k off.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: