Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits coin, pls tell me infomation about it  (Read 118 times)
hainht (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

I bought it at a price 1$, and now it have price 0.6$,
Pls tell me Information on it, should keep or sell at the current price
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

do not sell better hold it possible price will rise again if you sell now loss, sold when you have profit.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

i have credits coin too, i still hodl until now. i think credits is a good coin, and price fluctuation is reasonable. so keep cool and calm to market face up.
i beleive credits is a good project with good team too, so they can run away their roadmap
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

My current opinion is that the credits are like a coin recently tron, everyone went crazy and that was a lot, they said that he is a diamond and will be the best and most effective. The time has passed and we see that they were not mistaken in her growth is the most significant at the given time, maybe this coin will be the same.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Keep the hold until its release platform and listed in other exchanges. I'm sure credits will reach $1 or even more, but it takes time and you have to be patient.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

What kind of information you want to know? If you want to know about the project behind Credits token, you just need to access to their website to read about it. If you want to know that you should hold or cut your loss, I think you should hold, it's a good token and it has very good potential in the future, don't sell it to cut your loss if you don't want to feel regret in  the future Smiley

Little-loli

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Credits is a scam, it takes all your money away just like you're seeing right now. Just kidding, you just bought high like a smart person would after it went x5 ICO price. It was very obvious that once listed on Kucoin it would tank in price just like most coins on there do, which I forsaw it would come to be and sold before it listed.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Keep the hold until its release platform and listed in other exchanges. I'm sure credits will reach $1 or even more, but it takes time and you have to be patient.
I believe that credits coin can reach $ 1 even more if you are patient to wait, credits have good growth potential, yesterday I just sold 500 credits coin at the price of $ 0.60
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

All the altcoins are dump in current scenario so it is not a issue you should hold your coin it will automatically going to pump again in soon. If you do not believe this investment you should better exchange yoir investment or if you believe it hold long term.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

Query thread you have created itself shows that you do not have the basic knowledge about the crypto currency and how the price goes in the market. From the December last week to now we did not find the any price bump goes to touch the peak value on any cryptos.
You must know all the cryptos are volatile in nature. Hence you will not find the any crypto stable in the market. If you want to stable price you please stay away with the fiat cash alone.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Keep it, more exchanges and Beta coming in the next weeks. Wouldn't be surprised to see it hitting $3 soon or even higher. Hold Credits till June or later, if mainnet delivers it will blow up.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

hold it, in my opinion its online service platform provides flexible rates and payment plans to suit the needs of borrowers and investors, has excellent prospects in the future, and the value of coin will rise as the business grows fast

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

If you bought coins during the season or before and it is worth one dollar but now it's lower, then don't sell it since loss is waiting for you, try to hold a little longer it will soon increase, then you sell it if the price is more than a dollar value.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

hold it, in my opinion its online service platform provides flexible rates and payment plans to suit the needs of borrowers and investors, has excellent prospects in the future, and the value of coin will rise as the business grows fast

I think you are mistaken in which coin you are talking about.

If you bought coins during the season or before and it is worth one dollar but now it's lower, then don't sell it since loss is waiting for you, try to hold a little longer it will soon increase, then you sell it if the price is more than a dollar value.

It doesn't matter what price you bought it at, it matters of your expectations for price increases from the current price. The fact you bought in higher is irrelevant at this point.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Just hold. when the market recover all the prices go back to it ATH . never sell by loss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: