Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS FINALLY FIXED RIGHT AND READY TO MINE!!! :) MARCH 23 2018  (Read 2917 times)
biggiddybust (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:38 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 03:09:09 PM by biggiddybust

BITCOIN LOVE (BLV):                                                                                                                March 20 2018

We "The Crypto Creators" are far more than pleased to announce that we have created a NEW alt coin with its very own blockchain, and is completely minable, unlike ERC20 tokens. It is called Bitcoin Love (BLV) and you can mine Bitcoin Love (BLV) right now !!! If some one wants to mine Bitcoin Love (BLV) they have to download the source code from github and compile the wallet On Linux , Windows , or Mac at ****NEW UPDATE NOV 14 2019 **** https://github.com/biggiddybust/BitcoinLoveOfficial

Bitcoin Love (BLV) is the new cryptocurrency used to express how much you truly feel for another person. Move over diamonds because Bitcoin Love (BLV) is the girls new best friend!!! We are developing www.bitcoinlove.ca at this very moment. We also own www.consent4sex.com , and once the www.consent4sex.com platform is launched, Bitcoin Love (BLV) will be the tool you use to express consent for sex on the www.consent4sex.com platform ( which will use state of the art gps technology to assist profile creators in finding other mutually consenting members ) . We are also using Bitcoin Love as a test run to see if my team of super computer coders whom I refer to as " The Crypto Creators " can create a fully functioning minable cryptocurrency with its own blockchain AT A FARE PRICE , so we can create fully functioning minable cryptocoins with their own blockchains AT FARE PRICES for everybody in the world, on the other new website that we own and are also developing at this very moment www.thecryptocreators.com . We are building the website www.thecryptocreators.com so we " The Crypto Creators " can make it easy and affordable for anyone in the world to own their own minable crypto currency, which will stimulate rapid growth in the over all crypto currency market cap, which would be beneficial to all crypto currency holders. Bitcoin Love (BLV) has a very bright future. We invite YOU to come join our project!

FEATURES:                     Bitcoin Love (BLV) is a fork from Dash using SHA256D algorithm.

30 seconds block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~84 million total coins
The rest is the same as Dash.

50 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty
                                                        There is no white paper as of now but it will be released.

COMING SOON www.bitcoinlove.ca
COMING SOON www.consent4sex.com
COMING SOON www.thecryptocreators.com

Also as of this very moment Bitcoin Love (BLV) is NOT listed on any exchanges yet, but that will change shortly, and I will post the exchanges Bitcoin Love (BLV) is listed on , onto this thread as they come in. We hope you are as exited as we are about the NEW Bitcoin Love (BLV)!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/NWI3YjIyZGY1YzZhYWI3ZDdhNWRmZmRmZGQwMjM2YjY6MTUyMTg1ODA0Mw==
pxcx

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

reserved for pool
WoKay_mania!

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

maybe i can help to translate it to indonesian
i reserve
zulrayyan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

reserved for Malay Translation if you need
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

I see the announcement a second time! site is not. there are no wallets releases. why do you make announcements?
Willian K

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

I see the announcement a second time! site is not. there are no wallets releases. why do you make announcements?
sorry_one

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Cespino89

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

؟announcements make you do why .releases wallets no are there .not is site !time second a announcement the see I

(reversed)
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:37:53 AM by biggiddybust

؟announcements make you do why .releases wallets no are there .not is site !time second a announcement the see I

(reversed)
What its ready to mine this announcement is for the people who know how to compile a wallet. If you dont know how to build a wallet, wait for www.bitcoinlove.ca to be built for downloadable wallets. Or hire some one to build a wallet for you through teamviewer, I know a guy that will do it for $100
Cespino89

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

(reversed)
What its ready to mine this announcement is for the people who know how to compile a wallet. If you dont know how to build a wallet, wait for www.bitcoinlove.ca to be built for downloadable wallets. Or hire some one to build a wallet for you through teamviewer, I know a guy that will do it for $100

What about that? https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/NWI3YjIyZGY1YzZhYWI3ZDdhNWRmZmRmZGQwMjM2YjY6MTUyMTg1ODA0Mw==
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

(reversed)

What about that? https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/NWI3YjIyZGY1YzZhYWI3ZDdhNWRmZmRmZGQwMjM2YjY6MTUyMTg1ODA0Mw==
I dont know what is that? what does that mean?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

The meaning of that link is simple if you were having small knowledge that your wallet is full of viruses. This was scanned by various engines and three of them marked it as malicious files containing inside the downloading link. First clean it well and then share with others. More good was to make already existed Bitcoin better than creating clone copy.
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

The meaning of that link is simple if you were having small knowledge that your wallet is full of viruses. This was scanned by various engines and three of them marked it as malicious files containing inside the downloading link. First clean it well and then share with others. More good was to make already existed Bitcoin better than creating clone copy.
WOW ok thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will have to address this to the developer right away. Thank You!!
Cespino89

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

100% agree. Open source philosphy would be to partecipate making the code better and better, not to create the massive fragmentation that we see nowadays. So, I will not compile your wallet not because I'm not able to do that, but because 1) it is not clean, and you were not even aware of it and 2) I don't see the point of this coin.

That said, good luck!
dlsa

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Huh where windows wallet ?
Lovebang

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I have an interest with the project.
I want to join as Filipino translator.
Pm me if accepted.
Or Telegram me @n_lovebang

Works:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145996.new#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3146523.new#new

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Windows wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 04:39:25 PM by biggiddybust

MY DEVELOPER SAID THIS:
that spam guy, ignore it

if there is virus,  the server guy will inform

so they have not informed about virus

there is no virus,

mention very clearly that there is no virus in it, as it works perfectly runs deamon on server and even mining by ourself.

we never faced anything like that
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: