Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Provide 10 Million Dollars Rewards To Capture Hackers  (Read 213 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

10 million dollars is just a number, they will not give those who catch hackers 10 million dollars, I am sure that they will not even spend more than $500K, but still it is good news.

icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

I think that's a very good strategy, which will make the hackers fight each other strength, where one is used for good, and one for evil, I hope this strategy will go according to plan and make crypto exchanger more safe

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

I hope hacker will be caught even if I think 30/100% chances they will be caught because think they are not just so so hackers in a sense that they got guts to hack known trading site like binance. But still good idea to provide 10$ mil reward to capture hackers.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Given the recent hacking, Binance offered $ 250,000 to anyone who helped to find the whereabouts of the hackers, who had tried to sabotage them. The prize will be paid at BNB or Binance Coin.
care to bring some proof here?this kind of topic requires any proof unless this was just another stories?if binance really offers this huge amount then this may result to positive outcome because with rewards people will do anything to give help because of money involvement.

I hope hacker will be caught even if I think 30/100% chances they will be caught because think they are not just so so hackers in a sense that they got guts to hack known trading site like binance. But still good idea to provide 10$ mil reward to capture hackers.
Yeah this must be resolve,the work of this scammers and hackers must stop,they have victimized lots of peple and i guess its enough
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Given the recent hacking, Binance offered $ 250,000 to anyone who helped to find the whereabouts of the hackers, who had tried to sabotage them. The prize will be paid at BNB or Binance Coin.
care to bring some proof here?this kind of topic requires any proof unless this was just another stories?if binance really offers this huge amount then this may result to positive outcome because with rewards people will do anything to give help because of money involvement.

Yeah this must be resolve,the work of this scammers and hackers must stop,they have victimized lots of peple and i guess its enough
Detecting hackers were too hard, but putting some reward may help, if there are groups of people who are an enthusiast on detecting hackers who have skills and apparatus to detect them, then they might be inspired to work on finding it. Hope they know them, to stop all doubts in binance which is a good exchange too.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Any legit source that binance offered 10 million dollars for capturing hackers? why did the OP stated 250K USD though the title said 10 million dollars? what's the real number? Oh never mind just googled the article, so the exchange has an allocation of $10,000,000 USD for their own future bounty awards against hacking and any illicit activity, so the tip for the recent hacking incident is 250K then the whole allocation for future purposes is 10 million, I hope they are not throwing all of their money for just bounty hunting.

Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

So is it 10 mill or 250K?

PS Please don't tell Thai police about it, they will quickly catch some Burmese illegals and make them admit Binance hacking, Kennedy killing and who knows what else lol.

rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

They offered a reward for the head of a hacker, did they review militants? I wonder if it will work in the real world.

hey dude , check again their official announcement ,
nowhere they asked for head of hacker or kill them .

it was a news/blog site which posted a DEAD or ALIVE poster , which caused confusion between readers .
and misery is no one want to read real fact , they just believe anything .
rupesh2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

So is it 10 mill or 250K?

PS Please don't tell Thai police about it, they will quickly catch some Burmese illegals and make them admit Binance hacking, Kennedy killing and who knows what else lol.

i think 10m dollars fund for future , in any hack or any such similar incident they will reward whistle blowers from this fund .

still 250k dollar is good amount , but main thing is who is capable to catch hackers , lol .
rupesh2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

So, let's make a group and try to get the money

Binance CEO put a reward for hacker info ,
but he or his exchange did not share any other info .
even a expert white hat hacker too will find it impossible to catch those hackers without a single info .

only binance team have all that info.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Not bad so $ 250,000. but also to find probably that problem. But we will hope to find, The worst thing is that such people remain unpunished, this is the price of anonymity in the crypto currency.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

binance is really the number 1 exchange in the world. they always try to do everything clearly. even then it showed up. I really like the policy of this exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: