Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:01:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best hardware out there to store new coins ?  (Read 84 times)
voom360 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

and Ico I don't really care about Bitcoin or ETH because most hardware can store them

I want to store more altcoins
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

and Ico I don't really care about Bitcoin or ETH because most hardware can store them

These are the two most reliable and secure hw to store crypto yet.

Trezor does support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum (+ all ERC-20 tokens), Ethereum Classic, Expanse, UBIQ, NEM, Namecoin and Dogecoin.
Ledger Nano S does support 23 cryptos, see the full list here.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

The best is hdd .
Hannana01

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

for me it is, The Ledger Nano S is a product of a France-based startup. It has sleek and attractive European touch to its design.
Some of its core features are the backup seed key for recovery of your bitcoins, the easy to use OLED interface, and a flash drive like feel with two buttons on the side for navigating the interface.
It is a battery-less device which you can connect to a PC or mobile device via USB. The Ledger Nano S now supports nine cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) and is also the cheapest multi-currency hardware wallet available ($65).
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

The best in this business hardware wallets, which at least give a little hope that all your money will not be stolen. By already said and suggested add Keep Key, Digital Box, they certainly are a bit inferior but as an alternative you can also apply.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

If you don't care about those wallets that can store bitcoin or ETH accept the fact that most of hardware wallets does.
Check this list. https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/
I haven't used Trezor, Keepkey and as well as Digital Box.
Ledger nano s can store various of coins even alts and this is the one that I'm using.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

As far as I know, there are three best purses to store the best coin: Ledger Nano S, Trezor and KeepKey.
But I still care about BTC and ETH
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

The best solution would be Trezor. They fully support ERC-20 Tokens, so you can store any token. Another alternative would be Digital BitBox (https://digitalbitbox.com) but it is relatively younger than Trezor.

As far as I know, there are three best purses to store the best coin: Ledger Nano S, Trezor and KeepKey.
But I still care about BTC and ETH
Ledger Nano S only supports some tokens, not all of them.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

my choice: transfer all the coin to an blockchain (of the coin that I hold, ofcourse) wallet, and then post the private key with some switch characters (2 to 4) to every public social network  Grin Grin, then delete everything relate.
and never lose a single coin.
that's safer than a hardware wallet to me.

but if you still need a hard wallet, I would recommend Ledger NANO S.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: