Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin makes money  (Read 547 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Bitcoin make money? of course bitcoin make money, if not make money maybe everyone will not use or do bitcoin without making money.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

You should never expect to get rich through bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be alert to anything that sounds too good to be true, or is against the fundamentals of economic law.
Bitcoin is a growing area of innovation, and there are opportunities and risks. Even so far, bitcoin has been growing at breakneck speed, but no one can guarantee that it will continue to grow. Any investment in bitcoin's time and resources requires entrepreneurship. There are many ways to make money from bitcoin, such as mining, speculation or new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. Each person should make an appropriate assessment of the costs and risks involved in any such project.

I think your title and post are somewhat disconnected. I think you in particular might be more interested in blockchain technology just based on how you talk about bitcoin and emerging technologies. With bitcoin and the idea of "getting rich quick," I would change your title to be: "Bitcoin takes money to make money." To make decent amounts without being too risky, you would need to put a lot of money into ideal coins at the right times. The buying low/selling high concept is pretty easy to keep up with, but the hard part is getting the seed money that you can actually afford to maybe lose. In that lies the true challenge of making money off of BTC.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Yap it againts the fundamental price. Bitcoin price are affected with it supply
And we know btc provide us with little fee to use so people have big income in it because not many price cut when transaction
So doing economic will very well

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Even though we have crossed 8 years since inception, I believe that we are still in the early phase of the development and one should take knowledge about it before getting involved with these things. He should prepare for the worst-case scenario from the day 1 instead of investing blindly considering performance in the past. No one is sure that what is going to happen down the road so, I always recommend following the investment rule of Warren Buffet and his rule number 1 states that never lose your capital. His rule number 2 states, never forget rule number 1.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

You should never expect to get rich through bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be alert to anything that sounds too good to be true, or is against the fundamentals of economic law.
Bitcoin is a growing area of innovation, and there are opportunities and risks. Even so far, bitcoin has been growing at breakneck speed, but no one can guarantee that it will continue to grow. Any investment in bitcoin's time and resources requires entrepreneurship. There are many ways to make money from bitcoin, such as mining, speculation or new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. Each person should make an appropriate assessment of the costs and risks involved in any such project.
I think people do invest in bitcoin or any other cryptos in the hope to gain financial profit. There has been a lot of cases where simple housewife or an 8 hour regular working employees become a millionare because of bitcoin. There is nothing wrong to hope for greener pasture especially if this is needed to improve our family's welfare. But you are correct that investors must be careful in their investments because as you said it is very unoredictable and the hope might die off in that case. Nevertheless bitcoin has been a very positive tool for many rich people nowadays to achieve what they have right now so it is just natural for people to take this as an inspiration for them to achieve the same.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Bitcoin actually makes money,dont get scared,because you can mine bitcoin, trade, holdl and do work to get paid with bitcoin.. Then you exchange with fiat..
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Bitcoin actually makes money,dont get scared,because you can mine bitcoin, trade, holdl and do work to get paid with bitcoin.. Then you exchange with fiat...
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Nice thought and I somehow agree with you a bit but I think that what you are pointing out is enough reason to stop anyone from even thinking about investing into this great coin. Yes, it may be new and be blinding for us investors but that is what's great about it. We are still in the earliest stages of this coin and have the chance to discover the best ways or strategies in earning profits. Which will give us an edge in the future from others who have doubted or were too afraid to gamble. If no one does it, who will? If not now, when?
Paul karet

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Economic law is not applicable to BITCOIN. If Bitcoin is what you say it is then why is it more valuable than gold despite the free fall.
your opinion is correct there is no legal rule for bitcoin, so bitcoin is not guaranteed. but as long as the bitcoin is favored those guys that guarantee it continues to grow. in the trade must dare speculation.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Yes bitcoin makes money,but it depends on the person and what he or she is doing with the bitcoin either trading, holdl or mining..
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

why should not I expect to get rich through bitcoins (or any new technology)?
the main reason that is driving this world forward is greed,new technologies and bitcoins
are one of the easiest ways to get rich,these are new money in the making,compared to the "old money"-banking,businesses,etc.
a simple example - bitcoin price went up thousands of times,if you invested in it early,you are rich already
same goes with everything that you have better information about than the vast majority of others
information is a resource in the modern world,those who control get rich or powerful,or both

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

I think bitcoine is very good, and I'm sure bitcoin will be successful and bitcoin is very popular for people who think about the future.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

But we should not forget that many have turned their fortune to be good by using bitcoins.Now its the best and highest ROI giving asset in the world.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and anyone can make money through it. Bitcoin provide a lot of way to make money from it. In my opinion Bitcointalk signature campaign is the best way to earn money through Bitcoin. In this job you just have write post on different topic and post it on the forum. Another to make money from Bitcoin is mining. Mainly this is two type one is cloud mining which is best for beginners and another is hardware mining. If you are business man then start your online business with Bitcoin and make money from it. You can earn money from bitcoin by trading, gambling etc.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Mining is the best choice if you have large amount of money to begin with as the ROI on antminer used to be about 3 to 4 months a few weeks back and it means that you will be able to multiply your initial investment by 4 within an year only condition is that you shouldn't takeout any penny from the invested amount as then the rate of growth will become much more less. And in India the import of asic chips is now banned so it means I am no longer able to mine bitcoins or any cryptocurrency now only ethereum and other gpu mineable coins are left to mine now, but recently bitmain announced asic to mine ethereum also so now it would be much more difficult to mine ether, now I am thinking to shift towards Monero as its forked to be asic resistant.
Rogers Andreas Leo

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Well,as per me you should never expect to get rich through bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be alert to anything that sounds too good to be true, or is against the fundamentals of economic law.
Bitcoin is a growing area of innovation, and there are opportunities and risks. Even so far, bitcoin has been growing at breakneck speed, but no one can guarantee that it will continue to grow. Any investment in bitcoin's time and resources requires entrepreneurship. There are many ways to make money from bitcoin, such as mining, speculation or new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit.But we should not forget that many have turned their fortune to be good by using bitcoins.Now its the best and highest ROI giving asset in the world.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

bitcoin is the wonder investntion of modern era and its definately life changing thing.
bitcoin is king and real and definately bitcoin will reach more up soon.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

Bitcoin is the money. Bitcoin worth a lot of money. I expect to get rich
with Bitcoin. What you buy now will worth a lot more in the future, that
is profit, you are richer.
   How to buy a house for $8300? Buy 1 Bitcoin, wait couple years and buy
a very big house. I did not said that, I heard. It explains value, with having
something valuable you are richer as value grows.
   Bitcoin value grows, more it grows more money you can buy with Bitcoins
you have, more everything. What if one day there is no money? You will count
how many hamburgers you can buy for 1 Bitcoin. How many hamburgers can you
buy with 1 Bitcoin now, and how much you can with $1?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Most of us who got involved in cryptocurrency business already know the risk when investing or trading with it.Only some of newbie who just try to got quick money who don't know the risk and proceed with recklessness.High risk high return,as long as the price is volatile,people will keep making money out of it.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I've been dreaming about several project's success every time when I was finally getting their tokens but eventually daily market mood changed my plans every time, unfortunately. Now I became more cool when I try to analyse concrete project.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: