Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin makes money  (Read 550 times)
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

You should never expect to get rich through bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be alert to anything that sounds too good to be true, or is against the fundamentals of economic law.
Bitcoin is a growing area of innovation, and there are opportunities and risks. Even so far, bitcoin has been growing at breakneck speed, but no one can guarantee that it will continue to grow. Any investment in bitcoin's time and resources requires entrepreneurship. There are many ways to make money from bitcoin, such as mining, speculation or new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. Each person should make an appropriate assessment of the costs and risks involved in any such project.
I agree with your suggestion. indeed in every step we must be careful, because every action must have risks. but I think it's better not to think too much about risk, because it will make us more hesitant to work. although there is no guarantee of profit, it is important that we work first by looking at what we do.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

Yes it makes money for those who are willing to engaged to enter into a service, it really makes money if we would just devote time to study it or to make cope up with it, it is not easy to earn money but it would be great if we will spend time doing it for sure you will gain from here.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

Yes , of course the bitcoin can make money because the value that is very high and is not made but rather to exchange money.
Yes value of bitcoin is now rising very high which is increasing our income and our profit with bitcoin, we should encourage our friends to invest in bitcoin which will help to increase the demand and price I market, if demand of bitcoin will get high price will get high automatically so will the money, so bitcoin has a lot of potential to make your money more than double within few months. So buy now and wait till the bitcoin demand gets high to increase your money for your future.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Yes i can earn here and i only in my house so bitcoin give so much conveniece we need only to do hardwork,i always try all jobs here to earn money like faucets,trading,gambling and campaign actually the jobs here are nonstop so better to always think your time after you work in your real life jobs because crypto need so much time too

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Bitcoin has a supersonic speed of making money online in a digital way, and it work perfectly, in which many people use bitcoin as a full time business, that is more profitable, without stress or owing, bitcoin business is number, that can not involved credits, or owing to pay later, bitcoin over come the challenge.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

You should never expect to get rich through bitcoin or any emerging technology. It is always important to be alert to anything that sounds too good to be true, or is against the fundamentals of economic law.
Bitcoin is a growing area of innovation, and there are opportunities and risks. Even so far, bitcoin has been growing at breakneck speed, but no one can guarantee that it will continue to grow. Any investment in bitcoin's time and resources requires entrepreneurship. There are many ways to make money from bitcoin, such as mining, speculation or new business. All of these methods are competitive and there is no guarantee of profit. Each person should make an appropriate assessment of the costs and risks involved in any such project.

I think bitcoin is very valuable crypto currecny right now.

bitcoin gonna strongly supported by all of developed countries and it gonna success.
Amuloko

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Bitcoin by any chance makes money, it's a digital currency special spend in some international country... It's a way in life investment to become rich
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

I think yes Bitcoin makes money because I know many people that already earn a good amount of money in joining bounty campaign and other work here in bitcoin,but as of now I have not yet make money in bitcoin.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Bitcoin is the investment and business opportunity to make money the most popular and potential today. Many people have become wealthy and we have reason to invest time to learn and learn about this potential market. That's why I learned the knowledge and experience in the crypto market.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Even life it self is a risk and when it comes to investment it even more riskier then any other aspects of life, but there is a saying that States that once there is no risk there can never be a reward. Saying that nothing good or no body can benefit or get rich through bitcoin is an understatement in the sense that the bitcoin innovations is focus on the redistribution of wealth all over the world we have witness how bitcoin have made so many people rich.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is a good job that can make money, it's a lot of people who can get rich by doing business in this bitcoin, and this bitcoin is supported by developed countries even though my country is still illegal, and this is one of those businesses that make us rich
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

If you are here for getting quick rich, then you are clearly in the wrong neighborhood, buddy! ;-)
We all are here to support a digital economic revolution through Bitcoin technology.
Yes, we dont know yet where we are heading yet, mass adoption is still in the progress. And it's really normal and really organic.
Stay with Bitcoin. We are still in the very beginning of a revolution journey. Once the mass adoption is feasible, scalability is not a problem anymore, the one that have a patience and stay with Bitcoin in ups and downs clearly will get the huge benefit.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Absolutely agree. 99% of books about succesgul guys are describing their hard daily work to the stars. So yeah. Work and work again, try and try again. It is the key.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Yes bitcoin makes money but don't get to attach with bitcoin it can't make you rich so fast. Bitcoin is just your past time to earn more money.
I agree that bitcoin makes money when you were dedicated to it because you can earn easily and you dont need to find a job when you were start earning a money in bitcoin you can use it as a full time job.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

yeah indeed bitcoin is very good for making money because it violated price, but also bitcoin can be so risky if we are going to carless to picking the right time to investing in it, or also working with someone in other part of the world can be easy because bitcoin that can cut a little fee transaction so it more good for us to getting much profit

Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

It all depends on every individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise in any project.
Actually this opportunity is good to consider, essentially if you have the courage to entrepreneurship, you will dare to take risks.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I think bitcoin is very good, bitcoin is strongly supported by developed countries and I'm sure bitcoin will make success and bitcoin is very popular for people who think to the future
When most people think of earning money through bitcoin, they think about mining and investing in the all-digital currency, but these days there are numerous other methods people can use to generate bitcoin and cash for themselves.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

I think bitcoin is very good, bitcoin is strongly supported by developed countries and I'm sure bitcoin will make success and bitcoin is very popular for people who think to the future
When most people think of earning money through bitcoin, they think about mining and investing in the all-digital currency, but these days there are numerous other methods people can use to generate bitcoin and cash for themselves.

Yes,bitcoin makes a money thats why people invest on bitcoin because we have a chance become a rich because the price is great and the price is moving every year.bitcoin is very help us because we can earn a money and we can get extra money every week or day so that i think bitcoin is money.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

I strongly agree with this that bitcoin makes money! You know why I can say this? It is because me my self is experiencing this kind of good benefits of bitcoin. I should admit that yes in the beginning it is quite hard to believe that we can make money here in bitcoin especially there are no facts and proof before that there is real money here. But as time passed by and more and more people are sharing their experience on how much and how did they get their money because of bitcoin. I were been encourage also to patronize bitcoin, now I can proudly say that I am I bitcoin user and I get my money here.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

I think yes bitcoin is very good for making money because it violated price, but also bitcoin can be so risky if we are going to carless to picking the right time to investing in it.Now I can proudly say that I am I bitcoin user and I get my money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: