Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ontology> platforms of platforms  (Read 214 times)
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

This could be the next big super platform. I don't own any myself, but it has its ups and downs.
1.) it's still new and there has not been any platforms on top of its platform compared to ETH
2.) As an investment point of view, I think it's overvalued
3.) Weak github
4.) The coin itself has needs a lot of improvment and the transaction speed is slow
5.) They have a lot of hype around it, this could be good and bad.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

Ontology had a insane headstart - especially with even so many airdrops being worth thousands of dollars.

Though we are still in a bear market - so this might still decrease by a lot...but the project itself is a big buy
Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Ontology had a insane headstart - especially with even so many airdrops being worth thousands of dollars.

Though we are still in a bear market - so this might still decrease by a lot...but the project itself is a big buy

I may purchase a little down the line and hold on to it longterm. That's only with investments I'm willing to lose. I'd like to see more updates and upgrades with this project. There are so many projects coming out it's insane.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Can't resist it at sub $2.00 so I bought a little bit with some low ball buy order...in case it dips down further. Cheesy
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Ontology Announces Venture Capital Cooperation to Co-Build a Next Generation Chain Network
https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-announces-venture-capital-cooperation-to-co-build-a-next-generation-chain-network-52addf28d211

Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

ONT/BTC and ONT/ETH now are listed on COINEGG. Trade starts at 7:00 (UTC) on April 11. https://www.coinegg.com/btc/ont/

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Ontology has done well in is short life span, but I still have issue with this project just like it was in the recent market that was driven by just mere specualtions, more exchanges are adopting the tokens and given it more exposure and solid base. I hope the ONtology team deliver on their platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

This ontology is performing very well, I'm sorry I did not get into ICO.
Congratulations to all those who have risen at the right time
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

Ontology Partners with Several International Ecosystem Co-Builders: Tembusu Partners, Accomplice, Hashed, and Onchain
https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-partners-with-several-international-ecosystem-co-builders-ad7c830bb321

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Ontology Partners with Several International Ecosystem Co-Builders: Tembusu Partners, Accomplice, Hashed, and Onchain
https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontology-partners-with-several-international-ecosystem-co-builders-ad7c830bb321

This project continues to grow. It has more potency with what it accomplishes.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Wow, I claimed the Onotology newsletter airdrops some weeks ago and it is now worth around 4k USD. This is crazy. I am sure that some multi claimers out there are multi millionaires now.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

I dont bought Ontology but the charts looks really great and I am really sad that that I didnt bought that one early enough. Its also sad that I didndnt participated in their airdrops man!

Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

I've actually bought some on Kucoin a week ago. I've dug around and did a thorough due dil and loved the fundamentals of the project (no shill, and not financial advice) I wouldn't recommend buying in now if you're easily emotional about price volatility. But I'd ask you to look a little deeper into their projects ecosystem, tech and usecase. Hope that helps!
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

Lucky for those who got this airdrop!

Its performing solidly with strong new partnerships and venture capital

I'd agree its a little over bought right now plus the circulating supply is not correct on coinmarketcap...

https://www.reddit.com/r/OntologyNetwork/comments/8ai6i7/ontology_circulating_supply_is_incorrect_on/

Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

Lucky for those who got this airdrop!

Its performing solidly with strong new partnerships and venture capital

I'd agree its a little over bought right now plus the circulating supply is not correct on coinmarketcap...

https://www.reddit.com/r/OntologyNetwork/comments/8ai6i7/ontology_circulating_supply_is_incorrect_on/

I joined the airdrops but it's not lucky because I did  not get an airdrop from there. I guess this is very interesting because the strong partnership, solid performing.
Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

I didnt know they had one. I dug in a little deeper (again) and found out the VC's had a 2 year lock up period.
NASer122

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

You ask everyone in the coinage, they seem to have heard about this project ONT, and they've been recommended by people around you, and if you search online, you'll get this glittering message: 10x,100x, 1000x

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

I agree with you it's overvalued, I am probably not going to invest in this unless it dumped back to 100M marketcap

I think people who joined the whitelist got 4000$ in ONT tokens for free during an airdrop. That's too much for an airdrop, they are so lucky to receive all these money for doing nothing.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Looks very overhyped and overpriced right now, I would stay far away and just stick to eth since its proven investment. 
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

I bet you wished you had bought some when you made this post haha, its been one of the strongest performing coins over the last month
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: