Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy More?  (Read 105 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

To people who bought alts about 2-3 months back, most probably all of them have hit quite a low now. So if you have still not sold them and had a huge loss, do you guys think its an appropriate time to buy more now and lower down average buy value to we can cash in decent profits sooner when the market takes an upturn eventually?
Or are you going to wait more and see if they go even lower than their current value.

What are your plans and strategies to tackle this?
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

No one can actually predict whether the price is still going to lower than this or not, this is the right time to buy more and hold for a while till pump comes,  there is no point in waiting again, it might be too late in the next couples of hours.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Actually I bought few alts that I think could bring me profits in future and now they are down even more  Grin nobody knows, you are aware of that. What is best is to slowly buy like limit yourself to some amount per day as I find it the most effective way to not care much at which price I bought in.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Nobody could predict the future market moves.

I used the current market conditions and bought a lot alts who lost 75%-90% from the January ATH but I still find for perspective - HAT, HPB, PRL, ELIX and few more.

Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

I think it is better not to risk and buy coins now or you can leave some of the money and if the market goes down, then buy more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: