Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoins be antiques  (Read 1577 times)
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

could be one item or an antique asset with a total supply of only 21 million coins, this is very possible, so let's busy to hold hold of BTC if you want to profit all the time
Dne work

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is not antiques because it is vertual currency that evolved in the most of the assets in the crypto currency market. But may be it is possible it will be antiques

I think Bitcoin is not an antiques, it is also colorless, tasteless and shapeless. This is just a set of numeric codes stored in a blockchain network. Although valuable, it will not be an antiques though in a long time, and will always be a valuable asset for mankind today and the future. Some forks will appear as compensation. And people will start collecting coins associated with Bitcoin. That's what I observed.
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

We do not  know what will happen in the future to Bitcoin and the world.  If we think of the total 21 million coins that will be owned by people in the world, then its existence could be antiques and rare.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

I don't think the word antique is relevant. It is refer to something old, something historical. Although bitcoin is has been developing for a long time, it might be considered older than other coin, and the value it get become so high that some might think that is it, it has gone a long run... But it is not, bitcoin is quite fresh and young and it has potential to grow as more and more people know about it.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
I don't think Bitcoin will exist any more when it reaches 21 million, unless it will change it's form, going perhaps POS.

I think. Bitcoin can not become antique. Limited exploitation. Maybe in the future it will be used in parallel with paper money. Development technology, Bitcoin will be convenient and easy to use. Bring high value to everyone
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

I have heard a thought that bitcoins that are lost they simply are increasing the existing ones value, so its a good thing

mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Definitely, once first Pcs were developed, no one could say that it will be a thing of a past in just a couple of years. You can't stop the progress but cryptos are here for a long time
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

it will be more valuable, the value of bitcoin depends on its supply , so if it reaches its max supply it will be a max value of bitcoin in other term it will be so pricey . It is better to hold your bitcoin now cause its getting popular and I can fell that it is really worth it to hold it because of the bright future of bitcoin .
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

in my opinion the possibility for obsolete coins is impossible. because many say that bitcoin is the mother of some coins.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Something with 21 million units cannot be antique. However, after all coins are mined, it should grow very fast as supply will be reduced.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

not just antiques but more than antiques. because enough we invest in bitcoin then Patience is waiting then we will get big profit. without having to wait long. bitcoin we can also make assets for the family .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Bitcoin is still of great value, although it has not reached the level of 21 million, and it is now much less. Its value will grow, but not to the level of Antiques. It can become so if the coins are simply lost. And its number will be much less than the planned 21 million.

I think At the moment it's hard to predict the exact scenario but I'm expecting a price boom.
when Bitcoin reaches this limited amount, I expect the demand to be higher and the price will rise significantly. Reaching 21 million will not stop using Bitcoin but it will be much harder to get coins.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

A question from the rhetorical category, the fact is that by the day the last bitcoin of the majority of us will be produced, the majority of us will no longer be alive, and those who will probably live by now either will not understand anything because of old age)). It is possible that by that time BTC will absorb the entire financial system, but maybe it really will become antiques.

Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

When there will be not enough bitcoin for us, we always have an 18 decimals, so we have 18 times more actual amount of bitcoin here

arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

it will never happen, because the longer the bitcoin enthusiasts will increase, it is impossible if one day bitcoin will be the antiques or changed its main function.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

It could happen, if we look to gold now it seems people buy it just for jewelry and stacked not invested ...
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?

Today, when 17 million of Bitcoins are mined already, we understand that in less than 3 years Bitcoin will be something like a real antique. Probably, its price will go to the Moon after it. I just guess about it.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

I think the opposite, because the closer to the ceiling of the total issue of coins, the more people will want to buy it, this is logical if bitcoin maintains its appreciation in the long term
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Bitcoin is never outdated, and is always receiving nice updates from its developers. Thi means that bitcoin will never become an antique and much even more an antiquity. Moreover, when then21 million coins are already obtained, it's most likely that bitcoin is already considered as a curreny and we should expect bitcoin will be circulated across the users. Which meams that it will not go down or be obsolete.
Exactly many people think that bitcoin is not being updated and they think it has remained static since the moment it was created but that is not the case the developers are updating the source code of bitcoin all the time and this is why bitcoin is still the top coin at the market cap, besides even if the developers of another coin had a good idea what it is stopping the bitcoin developers to put it in the code of bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
WootenMayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I know maximum 21 million bitcoin will be achieved still 100 years. so it's still very long. and can become a grip for our next generation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: