Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:39:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoins be antiques  (Read 1577 times)
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I say that this is where you are going to behave as a currency and prices will be regulated by supply and demand whoever wants to sell sells and whoever needs to buy is going to be in high demand, his usability will be very high so that he who has one is going to be multimillionaire but as every year the algorithm becomes more difficult to mine, it still needs a lot of time for it

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jean messi

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Bitcoin is still of great value, although it has not reached the level of 21 million, and it is now much less. Its value will grow, but not to the level of Antiques. It can become so if the coins are simply lost. And its number will be much less than the planned 21 million.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Currently bitcoin every day the price is always rising slowly and it also requires the struggle to be able to reach 1 BTC in the long term. Hopefully I will get a lot of BTC in order to realize the wishes and dreams of my future.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Bitcoin could be a form of antique in context that it would have a greater value for all. Antique is not just an old form of thing we could buy cheap but it is also things that development by time and increased its value from time to time.
unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

if bitcoin reaches 21 million then it can be said of antiques to invest because of its price, then bitcoin is currently a digital asset to invest other than gold
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Recently, founder of one of the world's largest hedge funds Bridgewater Associates, Ray Dalio, said that the crypto currency is a "bubble that will soon burst", however, it is not so and many experts have completely different opinion.

tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

I think if bitcoin has reached 21 million, the bitcoin price will be very expensive. why can be expensive? because no one can mine bitcoin for free. bitcoin as antiques is not the right word, because bitcoin is not in the form of touchable objects, bitcoin is a means of payment or can be called digital money, I think bitcoin will be more valuable in comparison with gold.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

We call this digital antique as we notice as time goes by the value of bitcoins are getting higher maybe for the next 100 years bitcoins will $1 million dollars per coins. And thats the time we call digital antiques.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will last forever, and it will become expensive as years passed by.  Just keep remember the technology behind bitcoin is really powerful, it is really big help to the humanity and in our daily lives. Bitcoin will be the best in long term position, I believe on the blockchain, technology behind bitcoin will keep the price of Bitcoin will keep to soar up.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

this is quite expected, since it is impossible to change the technical characteristics of bitcoin, so the technology itself is gradually becoming obsolete, and many promising altcoins come to replace bitcoin, which in many ways overtake it in the technology process. as an option, bitcoin will soon become just a long-term investment, as well as antiques, which is valued simply by its rarity.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Now many people do not believe that bitcoin will be so expensive, but when the price really rises, everyone will see how the train leaves them.
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

With that much supply, it cannot be anitque. There are many antique coins being sold here in the forum if you are interested.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

I do not know the antiques you mean, do the antiques you mean are goods that have a very expensive price? If so, I agree with you. Bitcoin has a limited supply, so if the availability of bitcoin is completely dispersed then the price of bitcoin like antiques is very expensive. This makes perfect sense.
Quite possible and this scenario. In fact, it is very interesting to watch the fate of bitcoin. I think his future will surprise many of us.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

is "antique" the right word to use in this case, cause i know an antique is an old or ancient item that often turn out to have value cause of its historical meaning . part from that lets just see like this if bitcoin reaches its 21million distribution,with our fingers crossed lets hope to see that deman grows tho. guess i aint got much to say bout it.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

For what reason would move toward becoming collectibles? The polar opposite, when Bitcoin achieves this predetermined number I anticipate that for request will get much higher and the cost will rise fundamentally. Achieving the 21 million won't stop the utilization of Bitcoin however it will be substantially harder to get to the coins. As of now it's difficult to foresee correct situation yet I expect the blast of cost.
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
When it is exceeded its limitation supply, the price could be amazingly increased and the value of it could be greater than any other asset, and the chance of getting or buying bitcoin or even mining could be lessen
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I’m not as happy with you, although only 21 million coins are available but i’m sure that there will be more enthusiasts following bit. Renewal by renewal will surely exist in the digital world including this bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

this is quite expected, since it is impossible to change the technical characteristics of bitcoin, so the technology itself is gradually becoming obsolete, and many promising altcoins come to replace bitcoin, which in many ways overtake it in the technology process. as an option, bitcoin will soon become just a long-term investment, as well as antiques, which is valued simply by its rarity.
That is right, the other cryptocurrencies will replace bitcoin and the altcoins who have got the better and the latest technology that can be so beneficial to other people then that will become the winner and the throne taker from bitcoin and bitcoin will just become an antique and just a part of the history of the cryptocurrencies.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

knowing that all bitcoins have millions of coins being deposited, and bitcoin is one of the most important antiquities when it comes to millions of coins or is it called obsolete items that turn people into those, and what do you think, should bitcoin be antiquity ..
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

I will not become antiques because after all the coins were mined then only circulation will happen and when people demand for bitcoin instead of increasing the supply, the price will increase instead. We are probably dead when that time comes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: