Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
burakdat (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

If you have the ability you can do as much as possible, but be careful not to spam the account. I do not encourage you to do much focus on FACEBOOK, you can do Twitter or signature. There are many ways to do this, wish you success.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

Yes, you can join multiple Social Media campaigns as long as your profile has legitimate friends/followers. The ICOs do not encourage spammers to enroll in their campaigns. In case of twitter, almost every ICO will first audit your account for real and fake followers and keeping a score above 85% is safe in case you are looking to join multiple campaigns.
Bounty is almost equally distributed for both Facebook and Twitter Campaigns so you can go with either one of it.
So coming back to your question, yes, it is allowed to join multiple Social Media Bounty campaigns.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

Yes you can join more than 2 bounties. There are some senior and full members who spammed their forum account while they were young members and increased their rank to senior and full members. But now they are joining signature campaigns which has higher stakes for their rank and they join only in facebook and twitter bounty and fill up their minimum post requirement. These members are shady in the forum as they do not even comment in technical discussion nor places where they can be identified. Since this merit was implemented, they will never reach higher member rank and would stay in their same rank forever. I can mention a handful of accounts which are participating in more than 10 bounties and when you see their token balances, it could be around 10,000$.

You can join around 10 bounties if you have the required time of posting around 5*10=50 posts+50 shares in your facebook account and these signature campaign managers consider that too as post count Sad
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I use facebook and tweeter; i am campaigning three coin ico, no problem happened. You must read the rules of his campaign and do the tasks he gives.
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Well, joining multiple campaigns is better.
You just have to have perseverance and a lot of patience.
It did not affect me and i can also earn multiple tokens because of this.
You just needs to be very organized since facebook campaign requires so much sharing and liking.
But when you became familiar with what you're doing, you will have a succes over it.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

the facebook campaign working system is unable to join more than one account in the same project.
you are allowed to join in a different project with one account.
means you can promote more than one project with one account and it is considered safe.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Currently I am participating in 55 facebook campaigns. It's totally upto us how many bounties we can do easily. I see many people's are doing 80+ campaigns as well. So you can do as many as you manage to do. I would suggest you participate in more bounties if you can do So that you can earn more coins at the same time. There is no issue in joining more than 2 ICOs.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

I don't think, that it is allowable to join multiple campaigns, but your saying only facebooks campaigns only, well I'm not sure that multiple facebook campaigns are allowed. But for my own knowledge, joining multiple campaigns are highly prohibited.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

It depends on their rules, but I see a lot of them enrolling in some medial bounty and mostly there is no prohibition if you follow more than bounty facebook in different ICO project (Multiple), a little of my experience if you too often share a post big possibility your facebook account will be blocked temporarily by the facebook.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

Sure, I've done 3 or 4 FB campaign at the same time, as long as your friend is also crypto enthusiast its not a big problem, in fact you will have a good discussion. But I am not joining social media campaign through this forum anymore, I use platform such a bountyhive so I don't need to make a report every week/day.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

This can also be done, but should be correct and sure you read the rules. Before you start joining. Just like I have about 30+ facebook and twitter campaigns I joined and there I have the opportunity to earn more crypto.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

Yes, you can join 2 or more Facebook campaign or all social campaign. Many campaigns here accepts different account, but it depends on their own rules. You can advertise anything on your account.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

I do ico campaign with one facebook account and follow more than one project, and I can live it well, I think when we join ico campaign with many projects we must give space for every like & share, maybe like 1 hour for every project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

Following the bounty of facebook more than one type it should be okay and no problem. I've joined more than 30 facebook bounty lately. Because I know if the result of facebook bounty fairly small so that's why I join a lot. The important thing do not come bounty. Learn first before deciding to participate in the bounty, so you are not hit by a bad thing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

sure you can join in bounty facebook more than 2 bounty but DIFFERENT BOUNTY, im join in bounty facebook as much 5-6 bounty, because not all bounty FB is legit, so i must doing it more to get profit, and job in bounty FB is easy not like signature i can handle it although i join 6bounty
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

Absolutely possible, I'm personally campaigning for up to four projects with my facebook account and everything is going smoothly and campaigning for more than a single project won't decline or hinder my rewards when the time for distribution comes. Once you know, you are capable of doing that, you carry on.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

You sure have nothing to worry about
It’s not about how many campaigns
It’s about quality of campaigns

I’m into 5 bounties ; all Facebook campaigns and neither affect one another
So it does not depend as long as it is not a fake or bot account
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

It depends on the bounty campaign rules itself. Each bounty campaign has its own rules. But so far, i haven't seen any bounty campaign rules that prohibit the bounty hunter to have more than one campaign in one fb account. But if you register your fb account with more than one btt account for one campaign, you will be banned from the campaign. Make sure that your fb post is not spammy.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

You can do as many bounties as you want but there's no point doing the same campaign with different accounts, you'll get less stakes anyway. And if you get caught, you'll be banned.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: