Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

as long as you can do all the task they give, why not? you can join more than 2 campaign, just read the rule,
there is no limit on how much we join campaign on social media, not like signature campaign you have to chose only one
i am currently join more than 15 on twitter campaign

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

its just a matter of time if you don have the time just go ahead and do more.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I work with several projects at the same time, because firstly it is not forbidden by the rules of projects, and secondly, so I can make more money, especially if you consider that many fake companies have the risk to conduct advertising support and do not earn anything.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

I believe most of us join 2 or more facebook campaign and nothing wrong with that. You should read campaign rules again or search any forum about bounty campaign, you will find the same answer. As long you not broke facebook rules ( share, like, comment ) you can replace crypto ads as much you want. So, keep hunting and finish campaign but always follow the rules.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

Yes, it's completely legit and there's only one reason to don't do many bounty campaigns - if you don't have time to do them at all. But if you have time it may have really good result in future, so try it.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

SCHAs there is a lot of news that Facebook will not accept the crypto currency and all the news related to them. Therefore, in order not to block the conduct of 1 or 2 companies the most normal thing that can be.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Most of bounties allowed you to joined many social media campaign. So take this opportunity to join a lot of bounty to earn more rewards but be careful don't spam your facebook.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

Yes I observed that there are many that join facebook bounty campaigns which participated in many ICO campaigns or project, I believe it is allowed it is allowed to participate in multiple ICO campaign with just one facebook account. But be very careful about spamming, many are verifying accounts for legitimacy.
Also you can join twitter campaign if you like.
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

Of course you may do it so many as you wanted to and how many times you want to spend on it, but carefully choose what you're getting into rules.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Some of the bounties doesnt like you to have other bounties on your accounts so they trying to lock your actions by rules like "you must have our avatar and nickname+site" and etc, but thats not so many of them
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

as long as you can do all the task they give, why not? you can join more than 2 campaign, just read the rule,
there is no limit on how much we join campaign on social media, not like signature campaign you have to chose only one
i am currently join more than 15 on twitter campaign
really?thats fantastic man to tell you the truth i never have tries to join in any social media campaigns like twitter,instagran,reddit,telegram and even facebook,ever since i came here only signature campaigns or bounties i have joined..maybe because im not that socially active person i would choose to read here and buy coins for folio than joining one of that..and maybe because of my limited time so i cant compromise my self doing such
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

I think this is allowed, I have not tried it but going by what I observed and read in the posts this is perfectly okay.
What's important is the facebook account you used is legit and not a bogus one. Campaign managers always validate accounts upon joining.
Also you can join twitter if you don't wish to duplicate same facebook account with one ICO campaign.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign give a lot of stress to paticipant if you are not a full time bounty hunter and it also not comply to some bounty because they state rules that,they dont want multiple campaign on a facebook acount
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

It is fine to do multiple facebook campaigns but when it requires reporting of shared links is not ok for me because somew signature campaign is very strict when it becomes to posting in some bounty thread.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Yes it's possible to do more than 2 Facebook campaign.. And even luckily you might have multiple of campaigns where you do not need to report your work weekly. That's an advantage.. It will just be only sharing
Mypanara19

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

It is just fine to join with several or more bounty campaign as long as you can carry and comply with all the task and you can manage to do all of them with your available time on a daily basis because not all of the crypto project would give you good earning. Some are scam and some of the token reward does not have value as well.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Well, joining multiple campaigns is better.
You just have to have perseverance and a lot of patience.
It did not affect me and i can also earn multiple tokens because of this.
You just needs to be very organized since facebook campaign requires so much sharing and liking.
But when you became familiar with what you're doing, you will have a succes over it.
If you want to earn some good money but not just exp from that, then yeah - you must going into more and maybe much more than 2 or 3 campaigns
y3v63n

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

In short, yes, you can do it. There is nothing wrong with participating in more than one bounty. There are people who do 100 campaigns at the same time and get rewarded for that (although, their accounts look like spam).
klub88

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign give a lot of stress to paticipant if you are not a full time bounty hunter and it also not comply to some bounty because they state rules that,they dont want multiple campaign on a facebook acount
i think 2-3 social media bounty its not give you stress, bounty social media not difficult to doing, only shares and post and you can do it in anywhere use your smartphone
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

I am doing multiple twitter companies but that's hard to follow all them correctly and do what only will good for you in future, cause many of them have hard rules to even accept you, like nickname having site or something you can't do multiple times simultaneously
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: