Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

There are no restrictions with the mutiple bounty campaigns,you could join a lot of campaigns at the same time but make sure you arent violating facebook terms and conditions because you will be disabled and you wont get paid if that happens ,that is why we need to have some post intervals so that we areng flooding the newfeed of facebook or twitter.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

Facebook campaigns only receive lesser stakes compared to signature campaigns, and that is the very reason why more people join signature campaigns that Facebook campaigns. Another downside, for me, of those Facebook campaigns is the requirements imposed on the account that could join. For most people, they use their main accounts, which floods it with ads, thus, some people who doesn't want to be bombarded like that would block your try to avoid your posts, thus ruining the account. In terms of doing two projects, that is possible if you have the time, but be aware that you can't enroll one account in two projects, i will all be in vain.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:00:20 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 10:48:06 PM by Sniper150

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
Yes you can do it as much as you can comply all the requirements needed in facebook campaign, you can join as many as you want. There's no limit joining those campaigns like facebook, twitter, medium and etc except for signature campaign. It is forbidden to use more than one account in signature campaign.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

Yes, you can join 2 or more facebook bounty campaign even on twitter too as long you are capable on doing such thing then you can really able to do that but the thing should be putted in your mind is to follow on rules on whats being said so for you to be eligble for the payment. Fake followers and not following instructions would lead into troubles that might result on not getting paid up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

many people do not want to compromise their privacy just because they are doing bounties that why they get another facebook or twitter account to prmote the projects they are doing the bounty for.

I dont think its right to call those accounts fake because they are owned by people with real people as friends. And the project is really advertised as the project bounty manager wanted.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

its just a matter of time if you don have the time just go ahead and do more.
It's more than just having the time to invest in the project...you have to want the project to grow.

alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

If you do a decent number of companies, then of course it will be better to choose a couple of companies for facebook and participate in them assiduously, then there will not be a ban.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

If you know how to manage well of your time, you can do a lot of Facebook campaigns in a different bounty programs. Because in bounties, the more you have participated on social media campaigns, the more earnings you will gain. And when it comes to bounty programs, signature campaign is the only campaign that can't be participated in a different bounty program, you can only participate one at a time.
Encelad

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Eventually, everything depends on the conditions that the campaign manager indicated. It is he who regulates the rules and conditions. From these rules, and we must build on.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

You are indeed allowed to participate multiple social media campaigns what is prohibited here is joining multiple signature campaigns,but in social media it doesnt matter how many as long as you can posts and meet the required posts weekly you are good to go,i suggest do not spam with your social media accounts so you wont get disabled especially in facebook.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Theres no problem with joining multiple bounty campaigns as long as you can complete the required task per week you are good to go,what is prohibited here is joining multiple signatures which can be resulted into ban,but in social media campaign doesnt matter how many you have joined but be careful because you might get banned in social media when yoi spam posts.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

You can join as many ICOs as you want, but the more campaigns you join the more work you will have. So evaluate whether it is worth joining the campaign.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

Huh doesnt matter how many social media campaigns you are joining what matters is,can you complete the tasks you are asked to do weekly? if yes go on join as many as you can but do not try to spam posts in facebook or in twitter or you might get banned,spam are strictly prohibited by facebook and tiwtter that is why you need to post with intervals.

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

With Social Campaigns, the use of more than one account is legal, provided that the account has a legit follow-up count, not a purchase from the service on the Internet. And because of that,% of Social in bounty is usually low, about 10%. So in order to make more profit, you are more involved in signature campaigns than social campaigns.

Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

You can join as many ICOs as you want, but the more campaigns you join the more work you will have. So evaluate whether it is worth joining the campaign.
He should not join too many ICO's if he doesn't know what to invest in. Bitcoin and Ethereum is deposited because the devs know that their coins is junk.

Promote only when you learn the project
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:23:47 AM

Very interesting to join campaign but I always join 2 to 3 only. I always choose the best for me. It is profitable to have more bounties but I most preffered to buy during ICO rather that joining more than 3 bounties. I only join bounty if the project is very ineresting for me.

#Datarius
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

I have never personally followed a social media campaign like facebook and twitter. all depends on the manager in the bounty project. all clear follow the rules that have been made by the manager so that your work is not in vain. I personally prefer to play the signature bounty.

mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?

Very interesting to join campaign but I always join 2 to 3 only. I always choose the best for me. It is profitable to have more bounties but I most preffered to buy during ICO rather that joining more than 3 bounties. I only join bounty if the project is very ineresting for me.
Well, I cannot decide that. But if there are more than 2, I think I will do it if I can do it. Just relax and keep earning. As long as it is not breaking any rules, that you are fine and good to go. Instead, in my opinion, I think that is a good idea and good opportunity for you to earn extra money. But if I compare between Social Media Campaign and Signature Campaign, I think I will just choose Signature Campaign because it is more simple and more profitable than Social Media Campaign. In fact, I never do any of Social Media Campaign because I think Signature Campaign is way better than that. But I hope you find the solution to this stuff.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

you can simultaneously make one Facebook account and tweeter at least 100 companies. There are no restrictions. each bounty prescribes conditions. In terms of restrictions only on the subscription.

KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

thats the advantage of being here in forum and joining multiple social media campaigns. make sure you comply all those reports needed for you to get some stakes. multiple social media campaigns i think its a regular job for me, doing task from time to time. and about the rewards, i have received payment from my previous campaigns and I'm amazed with the decent amount when it converted into $.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: