Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

I don’t want to participate in any campaigns related to cryptocurrencies on Facebook or Twitter. There are some restrictions for crypto on these platforms. It is better for me to find another way to earn money.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

In the event that you know how to oversee well of your chance, you can complete a considerable measure of Facebook crusades in an alternate abundance programs. Since in bounties, the more you have taken an interest via web-based networking media battles, the more profit you will pick up. What's more, with regards to abundance programs, signature battle is the main crusade that can't be taken an interest in an alternate abundance program, you can just partake each one in turn.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

There are no confinements with the mutiple abundance campaigns,you could join a ton of battles in the meantime yet ensure you arent abusing facebook terms and conditions since you will be crippled and you wont get paid if that happens ,that is the reason we need some post interims so we areng flooding the newfeed of facebook or twitter.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

I try to do 24 facebook campain.this not hard to work  some campains and earn some profit when altcoins go to exchanges,but no wait big reward for this campain becouse many partipicants like this and we have a lot of numbers who take part.To recieve reward need read the rules and follow them otherwise you just will not be credited with your stakes and you do not get anything for breaking the rules of the bounty campaign you always need to carefully read the rules.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

Yes you can do multiple bounty campaign on facebook  because the more you do the more reward you get but if you want to be credible  to others then do only those bounties in which you have truse because ultimately  you are encouraging people to  invest

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
If it is not in the rule, you can join more social media bounty campaigns. But this cause that your profile will be full of spam and people will stop following your profile.

tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
It's okay doing two or more campaign as long as you are not doing signature campaign because you have to wear the signature until ICO is finished.  I admired them who can do lot of campaigns like that because doing only a signature campaign already take like all of my time.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Well if you can do a lot of facebook campaign you can do it but keep it mind that doing not just facebook campaign can give you reward why not try doing the twitter and also the signature campaign the signature campaign can be a good way to earn too
novie voresta

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

I am doing more than 10 Bounties parallel at a time. But social media campaigns are waste of time. because of dozens of participants, you will not receive a profit that you are looking. I suggest you to do a signature campaign and article campaigns.
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

I think nothing is wrong by doing more social media campaign like facebook in ICO's and other bounty campaign. As long as you can handle both of them and not disobeying the rules. But in social media campaign, you cannot earn more coins than joining a signature or translation. It's up to you. Good luck!
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Yes, you can follow several Facebook campaigns in one Facebook account, provided that Facebook is genuine and active, I have participated in three Facebook campaigns in one Facebook account, but the risk is that you have to be more careful with your work, especially if you follow the Facebook campaign must report every week.
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

I work with a few undertakings in the meantime, on the grounds that right off the bat it isn't illegal by the principles of activities, and also, so I can profit, particularly in the event that you consider that many phony organizations have the hazard to lead publicizing support and don't win anything.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:25:34 AM

I would say do more work however don't spam your facebook page with 500 bounties.  That's not going to go over too well.  I would suggest doing multiple social media tasks instead.  Do facebook, twitter and telegram for instance for a particular bounty.  This way if you pick the correct bounty you get many more coins.  this i show real profit is made. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

Just be careful to confuse your self if doing multiple social media campaign not just on facebook but in any other like twitter, reddit and telegram.  I think that is possible unlike in bounty which is you are only allowed to join only one.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

These bounty managers don't ask you to take part in a ICO project, and if you follow their rules, you can get the reward even if you're in several projects, so it's a lot better than the signature.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

I always do several Facebook campaigns in one account, and as long as it's safe, I always get paid. the risk is that we have to focus more and remember the time to share and report, because if we follow a lot of Facebook campaigns in a Facebook account, we usually become confused in each report.
Please try to follow several campaigns in one Facebook account, so you get a lot of experience.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

As long as you can, and friends on Facebook are real, you can join in several Facebook campaigns. but you still have to be careful and keep following the bounty rules, if not spam.
bombombom

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.msg42926977#msg42926977

A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

Of course you can join two or more different ICOs and bounties. If you are planning to join to campaigns and you want to have more only in facebook and twitter campaigns are allowed of it. Signature bounty is specific to one bounty only.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

If you do not have any other job, better to join several campaigns. But facebook campaign returns less profit compared to signature campaign. Better if you also participate in signature campaign but if course with the condition of high rank accounts. If you don't have high rank account, better to start to improve ranking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: