Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign?  (Read 933 times)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

I just started participating facebook campaign last month and I don't try to join two or more because I also participated in their signature campaign while working in a regular job. I think it is easy to them to multitask in a different facebook campaign because they are a full time bounty hunter just like other people.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
Very funny post, I cant understand the logic of the author, either he is too honest, or he is very stupid. The more projects you publish in your feed, the more interesting you are for subscribers. No one will read you if you advertise only one project, everyone will read the official page of this project.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

It's only in signature that you can only join one single campaign at a time, if you are doing other campaigns, you can join as many bounty as you want, Like me I do one signature and I have written article for so many projects, that's a way to earn more cryptos to your wallet, the more bounty you join, the more your earning, but you will be careful to do the ones you can manage properly because if you get things mixed up, you will end up not getting any reward.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Oh my god, I used to have 20 campaigns simultaneously. I used to have a large excel sheet where i wrote my progress, report days for different campaigns and so on. So 2 campaigns is nothing as for me)))

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

In my opinion, to ensure income you can join many facebook campaigns at the same time. Because you spend time researching projects, spending time researching and analyzing the market, spending time together to look up rankings, refer to community reactions ... You will There are many options to join. At the same time, when participating in many facebook campaigns, you also have the opportunity to select more ico to invest ...
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

be careful not to spam for it now block accounts, but I have long since not lead the company in social networks, better signature and profitable.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

In social companies do not earn a lot , so many who do take the number of companies : and most often only for this and make their accounts . Now as far as I know in this closely watched administrators of Twitter and Facebook, and banish these fans
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

You can do as much as you want, because there are no rules that limit you to joining. There are many people who do all bounty are running and they get quite a lot of money from them, however you need to arrange the time to complete the work each week

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

You can make up to 50 posts in Facebook for a certain period of time, although now everything could change!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

You can do as much as you can.
On facebook campaign,you can follow more than 20-40 bounties just with one account facebook.
i already try it.
Its same  with twitter campaign,you can participate more campaigns just with one twitter.
but,some rules of bounty campaign is different.
I have been found bounty campaigns with rules "you don't post any campaigns another their own campaigns"(you can't share any campaign when you participate on their bounties)
Facebook has more security way, your post can be detected spam
to avoid these rules you can make your share  every 10 minute(don't share without pause ) or your post will be detected spam/ facebook can delete your post or your account can be locked by mark.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Now, as far as I know, it is very difficult to block accounts that make too many reposts/messages.  So be careful when you manage a lot of companies .take breaks to avoid losing your account and earn money

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Of course it is possible, you can join the number of companies that you see fit, just the more companies you have, the more you can earn, but there are also risks here, for example, for more spam you can lose your account
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

Now, as far as I know, it is very difficult to block accounts that make too many reposts/messages.  So be careful when you manage a lot of companies .take breaks to avoid losing your account and earn money

Block ? You mean to say unblock . yes it is now a pain on the ass to unblock your facebook account because they are now strict when it comes to spamming  .  not only fb but also twitter  .  yes twitter are also becomming strict and is also following to the path of facebook as they are now banning inoscent accounts and there is no way to recover them .

So if i were you , i will only join one social media campaign at a time so that i can be safe from possible ban .  besides , social media campaigns are not really worth it because they only allocate small rewards compare to other types of bounties .
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

it's difficult to participate in Facebook's social media campaigns.
I once found a campaign that I followed but after a few days the account was blocked from Facebook, there might be an error from the project, unlike Twitter, you can see more members participating in the campaign using that media
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

You can do as many as you wish but I don't think you get paid well for facebook bounties coz of too many participants , I suggest you do twitter and youtube bounty instead .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

Nowadays very few people do social media campaign as compared to other campaigns. Because they pay very less amount in social media campaign.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

I just started participating facebook campaign last month and I don't try to join two or more because I also participated in their signature campaign while working in a regular job. I think it is easy to them to multitask in a different facebook campaign because they are a full time bounty hunter just like other people.
Some people are having more than 20 Facebook campaign plus twitter as they are full time bounty hunters. Also it's a risk on your account because many had encounters being banned due to spamming.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

You can participate in more than 10 ico campaigns, as long as you participate in bounty rules, you can do work other than social media, that is signatures, content and youtube.

[
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Nowadays very few people do social media campaign as compared to other campaigns. Because they pay very less amount in social media campaign.

but now there are still people who are very active in social media campaigns, but now the twitter campaign has begun to decrease not like it used to, very small in allocations with very many participants making smaller prizes.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

Most of my facebook friends will not understand the crypto ad, so I created a separate account for bounty. However, now it makes no sense to take part in facebook companies - the reward is minimal, even if you take several bounty at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: