Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which social media platform do you utilize the most to communicate with your ICO team?
Tripple Secured Encrypted VPN Soup Can Phones - 0 (0%)
Bitcointalk - 5 (25%)
Telegram - 9 (45%)
Youtube - 3 (15%)
Twitter - 2 (10%)
Slack - 0 (0%)
Wickr - 0 (0%)
Facebook - 1 (5%)
Instagram - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】🔥【AIRDROP】🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FROM FIRETOKEN.IO! LIMITED TIME OFFER !!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 422 times)
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:14:15 AM by Firetoken.io

Hello Bitcointalk community

Due to lower than expected ICO sale, we have decided to extend stage one of our ICO and offer airdrop campaign to improve popularity. FireToken offers 25 FireTokens (FPWR) to any members who join our Telegram at https://t.me/firetokencommunity.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

We have increased our bounty amount, but in order for us to be able to sustain the payout, we have also decreased the amount of participants we are willing to award to. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

Tried to register on your site but there is nothing to chose from the citizenship dropdown while it is compulsory.
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

Tried to register on your site but there is nothing to chose from the citizenship dropdown while it is compulsory.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it appears that certain members using Opera browser with certain features are being affected by this problem. Our dev team is working on rectifying this problem as we speak. You can use another browser to sign up for an account in the mean time, Edge browser for instance. Please contact us through here with your sign-up email, or send a message specifying BUGREWARD to support@firetoken.io to claim 250 additional FireTokens for pointing out the bug.

DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Very nice website with great concept. I am just having one problem, I can't sign up. I don't know if it is because of my internet? But after I clicked the sign up it just keeps loading even if I refresh it. Anyone having same problem? I tried both to Google Chrome and Mozilla. Thanks!
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Very nice website with great concept. I am just having one problem, I can't sign up. I don't know if it is because of my internet? But after I clicked the sign up it just keeps loading even if I refresh it. Anyone having same problem? I tried both to Google Chrome and Mozilla. Thanks!

Yes it is the same problem we are working on and it will take sometime for the updates to be fully implemented to our dedicated server, we recommend signing up with Edge (Microsoft Explorer) browser at this moment until our dev team rectify the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

We have received words from our dev team, and they have submitted the changes to our server API for the signup function to work properly. Please allow some time for the new change to be implement and the signup process to be fully functional on all browsers. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will be standing by to answer any questions.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

We are notified that the problem has been resolved. Please proceed with the signing up process using any browsers you may choose. Thank you for your patience, and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that problem may have caused.

Please let us know if there is any other problem that requires our attention as we want everything to run as smoothly as possible.

projectgetmoney

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Very interesting concept, what do you offer for bounty if i decide to post FireToken ICO on my blog?
projectgetmoney

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

wow quick reply  Grin how short is a short video? under 1 minute?
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

wow quick reply  Grin how short is a short video? under 1 minute?
That is entirely up to you. We do however would prefer an honest review, where you voice your concern in your vid or bring up any question you may have so we can properly address them.

projectgetmoney

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

fair enough, are you guys going to keep up this kind of communication?  Huh
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 04:44:38 PM by Firetoken.io

fair enough, are you guys going to keep up this kind of communication?  Huh

Yes ofcourse! Our job is to facilitate communications and voting results with all our members. You may contact us on multiple social platforms and through email as well.

crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

I am pleased to read the content of your website and ICO data. I found your ideas interesting and am surprised by the lack of interest of customers to your tokens. And yet - you do not work hyperlinks to Twitter and Facebook
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

I am pleased to read the content of your website and ICO data. I found your ideas interesting and am surprised by the lack of interest of customers to your tokens. And yet - you do not work hyperlinks to Twitter and Facebook

Thank you very much! Here are our links to our social media:

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Fire-Token-165726044069417/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/fire_token

Telegram
https://t.me/firetoken

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

This is our original announcement post with more detailed info, we would love for you to give input on our platform!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128414.0

darkzidez

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

good project.  sending my details  and goodluck to the team.
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

good project.  sending my details  and goodluck to the team.

Thank you very much! We also appreciate your input on what you think we can do to better improve our platform.

WoKay_mania!

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

Good project.. i still learn how to join it.
Anyway maybe you will trenslate it in Indonesian Local Forum?
I reserve for it. Success for You and thanks Smiley
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

Good project.. i still learn how to join it.
Anyway maybe you will trenslate it in Indonesian Local Forum?
I reserve for it. Success for You and thanks Smiley

Here you go! Terima kasih atas minat Anda pada FireToken community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3209818.new#new

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: